Asking for a friend

Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    My speculation is that Trill would've probably fell back but he didn't get a clear understanding into WHY she wanted him to fall back and instead of charging it to the game and granting her her wish he became overbearing.

giphy.gif

If a chick says leave me alone and I want u blocked, ? the reasoning, just say ? that ? and keep it moving. Too many chicks out here to be trippin like that over one

Which he should've done but everybody is different. Some people can do like what you suggested while others need some semblance of closure.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U play this ? back in ur head like Agent Culyan at the end of the Usual Suspects and u realize there s a lie in here somewhere
    i08mviuliju3.jpg

• Elzo69Renaissance
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I had to bounce to go get some ? right quick......which leads to my second line of questioning @Trillfate which one of these chick's u smashed......

How much she cost this time?

The same ur wife charged @cp203

9v4zte8lg953pcd8rf77t54vm.300x225x25.gif

Ill take that and accept ur apology....don't let this happen again
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had to bounce to go get some ? right quick......which leads to my second line of questioning @Trillfate which one of these chick's u smashed......

9v4zte8lg953pcd8rf77t54vm.300x225x25.gif

Ill take that and accept ur apology....don't let this happen again

Lol gtfoh fam
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    Dupac wrote: »
    While Ob is still my best friend n all....

She has left quite the trail of damaged souls in her wanderings...

Geesh

And i ask, why?

I think OB cool but she is not innocent here. Something odd keeps occuring.

My theory that every chick who post on here has weirdo tendencies is still strong.

elaborate more on what you mean by weirdo tendencies?

Ehh, ive been pretty much saying it and callin out the wierd ? the women here do or get caught up in since ive been posting but im just lurk so it goes unnoticed lol. Sure some or prettier than others but do i really have to go down a list of names and the weird situations they find themselves in here even AFTER some/most are warned? Its mental deficiency mixed with attention seeking.

Plus why are women on a hiphop board and not talking hiphop?

oh ok...preciate the clarification

i can only assume that any interaction has the intentions that Du alluded to earlier in his posts...interact with members of the opposite sex without it really affecting any situations at home...so light flirting should be perceived as such unless she explicitly states otherwise. The ic and the internet is supposed to be a release from real life ? , but unfortunately, some people just make the internet their real life and cant disconnect

but this sits is too male centric...dudes clown other dudes for their sports opinions...what you think gon happen to a female? I can only think of 3 females that that actively posted in cheapseats...paperplanejane, beezy, jazzy, and scorpio4lfe did at one point. Dudes think b/c you dont have a ? , you not qualified to give any opinion about sports. Same flawed logic is applied to hiphop...Seen too many times "what do females know about hiphop"..well instead of shunning them and trying to poke holes in their opinions, how about you actually try having a convo with them to see what they like

"if only there were such a place where females could do this"
    -Dupac

lol..let me quit...i dont want no friction

but my points remain
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    You 38 and still simpin, ugh

But ay trill this seem like it's my fault to you but it's not. Dont try and ? me B Im trying to get married in the next year and a half and I got stuff on the horizon for 2018. Like if I got murdered over internet ? that got nothing to really do with me then that's a shame. Dont mess up people's lives over this. It's not worth it

To the light bright? You gon invite ya ic breh?
  • AP21
    Options

aww ?

Lurk - 1
    Elzo -1

tie game
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But ay trill this seem like it's my fault to you but it's not. Dont try and ? me B Im trying to get married in the next year and a half and I got stuff on the horizon for 2018. Like if I got murdered over internet ? that got nothing to really do with me then that's a shame. Dont mess up people's lives over this. It's not worth it

Nah She like my tags, temporary

Im talking about the OG
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options

Im talking about the OG

Ahhh i see, thats why yo ass moving back up top. You not low lol.
  • AP21
    Options

aww ?

Lurk - 1
    Elzo -1

tie game

Really?
    This ? gave elzo a dj d-wrek wildstyle pity point...

i went back and forth about it lol

but when you factor in the whole "is your wife's name _______"...yea...he got that point

its a tie game brah

whatchu gon doooooooooooooooo brotheeeeeeeeeeeeeer
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

aww ?

Lurk - 1
    Elzo -1

tie game

Really?

lol this is what we be talking bout....but ? all that where are all the combatants, we need to come to a resolution
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Im talking about the OG

Ahhh i see, thats why yo ass moving back up top. You not low lol.

Lol ehhh 70/30
  • Lurkristocrat
    edited September 2017
    Options

aww ?

Lurk - 1
    Elzo -1

tie game

Really?

i went back and forth about it lol

but when you factor in the whole "is your wife's name _______"...yea...he got that point

its a tie game brah

whatchu gon doooooooooooooooo brotheeeeeeeeeeeeeer

Ehh, yea it was funny ic moment but no ether behind it, thats why nothing really came about it after. Small world.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO @ reading the last 2 pages

? makes me want to start at the beginning now cuz I can tell someone mustve been ethered haha
This discussion has been closed.