The ? 's Advocate: Game Gets 15 Year old Girl Pregnant (Update: Allegations From New Girl!)

Options

Comments

• blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amber Rudd better ban him from the UK if true
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    This ? ....

@$tayrichrollin what's the word out there? Is he known for messing with kids?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    jokes aside this ? is nasty if true. I forgot the age of consent in the UK but I don't think it's 14 or even 15

Isn't Game's son probably around that age too? The one he rapped about on "Like Father Like Son" off The Documentary?

It's 16 in the UK.

People forget game had a "daughter" too. Which he took pics of when she was sleeping and made an insta page for and what not.

Then the real father showed up
    lmao

Ayo what thee ? ?

http://mobile.eurweb.com/2014/06/the-games-daughter-madisons-biological-father-reveals-himself/
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If true the ? needs his back broken, like a pack of dollar store pencils.

why? it was consensual not ? . ? go too far with the fake outrage. yeah yeah yeah. you got daughters whatever its not your daughter that's pregnant calm down. ? that's a payday anyway.

giphy.gif

You need yours broken too.

I dont even try to understand the mentality of people like that.

Drown his ass in a shallow puddle.

I aint no ? I like 'em 18 at the least.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Yeah I know. Gossip girl thread.

But it's death to all pedos so this is vital.

40 glocc chimes in

7b3bfjt6no3x.jpg

it sounds like 40 glocc wants a reunion with those bushes.

Just so u know that Butterfly ? blood jumped 40glocc he didn't fight 40 1on1....

Gotta agree. He was outnumbered and they prolly had guns as he said.

But 40 glocc wasn't innocent and been pulling up on celebs for the longest. That was karma.

I have no issues with him pulling on on weezy since Wayne wanna claim a rival gang.

But plies was unnecessary.

Tru on karma....but I just don't like how sisqo got the public fooled thinking he fought 40 1on1 when that butterfly blood ? know he jumped 40glocc....plus back n 08 40 had a chance to put game ? ass n the bushes when the gggggay-unit crips caught doja slipping.....but games ? wackness100 came & saved his hoe gayme by begging the gggggay-unit crips not to beat the BUTTERFLY off sisqo face

I bet 40 wished he had put game n the bushes now when he had the chance...lol
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

why? it was consensual not ? . ? go too far with the fake outrage. yeah yeah yeah. you got daughters whatever its not your daughter that's pregnant calm down. ? that's a payday anyway.

giphy.gif

you ? got me misunderstood. what i'm saying is it took two to tangle. her fast ass was probably throwing it at him and pushing up on him. its not like he was prowling the streets of London looking for juvenile ass!`" FREE R. KELLY!"
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

giphy.gif

you ? got me misunderstood. what i'm saying is it took two to tangle. her fast ass was probably throwing it at him and pushing up on him. its not like he was prowling the streets of London looking for juvenile ass!`" FREE R. KELLY!"

Takes two to tango, yes.

But when one has experienced life has money/influence it makes it easier to manipulate ? like this.

Ones a kid still in school the others an international rap star.

Was bad enough seeing the 20+ year olds hooking up with school chicks cuz they had a car when I was in school smh.

If this is true he should be sentenced, ain't he on parole still also?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Im not mad they fake mad
  • gee757
    Options
    I like game alot he like my top five top ten...so im use my rkelly card an totally ignore it...

Smh gayme got a Butterfly on face then his ? ass tried to cover it cuz he knows that was a ? tat....I just don't c how u or anybody can ? wit a name dropping change of heart contestant bozo like gayme who stands for nothing.
  • gee757
    Options

Im not mad they fake mad

The problem is this ain't the 1st minor that Butterfly ? tried 2 holla @ on ig sisqo is truly the kelz of rap...
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    I like game alot he like my top five top ten...so im use my rkelly card an totally ignore it...

Smh gayme got a Butterfly on face then his ? ass tried to cover it cuz he knows that was a ? tat....I just don't c how u or anybody can ? wit a name dropping change of heart contestant bozo like gayme who stands for nothing.

Kus he rap better than most rappers all that ? i really dont pay attention he the last la gangsta rapper out of the nwa blood line
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Game hope this is not true.