Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/YIZ8YWaDlLo

This is what true happiness looks like

The universe don't like nobody to be this publicly happy.

Not to wish evil on em, but..I wouldn't be surprised if a bike or car accident happened

Shut up ? .

This the bay.

Not to wish evil on em, but..I wouldn't be surprised if a bike or car accident happened

That's the white in you talking

ovqxfi0om7t9.png
    Ok
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What makes you think that?
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Westie wrote: »

Life
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just dropped an entire pizza on the floor face down

O0adam.gif

Was it the little 5 dollar joints tho?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

O0adam.gif

? stop ? crying
  • Westie
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »

O0adam.gif

It was a regular sized chicken alfredo pizza. Like $8 but they're bomb af and i'm hungry and sad now.
  • Westie
    Options

Life

life is beautiful and you have to cherish it. the universe provides you those opportunities.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

O0adam.gif

It was a regular sized chicken alfredo pizza. Like $8 but they're bomb af and i'm hungry and sad now.

So what now gonna boil some hot dogs?
  • Westie
    Options

O0adam.gif

So what now gonna boil some hot dogs?
    I think i'm gonna get some sushi now.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

Life

life is beautiful and you have to cherish it. the universe provides you those opportunities.

That's tru, and it does,..but

Humility is a virtue, and Law..u will be humbled

Funny long winded story, when I was young and came into my own. I was just me and I didn't view myself as much. I viewed cats on tv and film as real men, right. I just saw myself as an average homely kid.

One day my aunt was taping a family get together and she caught me on camera after a game of basketball..no ? , first time I saw myself outside of my own reflection. I was cut up and fine as a ?

From that point on I had ultimate confidence and was baggin left and right. I felt I was so fine no girl could turn me down. Felt every woman wanted me, started to take every bit of friendliness any woman had to me as, shorty wanna ? .

Then some really embarrassing ? happened, humbled the ? outta me, till even now..if I'm not in pursuit...I can not tell if a woman is flirting with me or just being friendly. I just assume all women, regardless of what they say or do are just being friendly

Humbled I am lnp04j1s5rey.png

Balance restored
  • Westie
    Options

Life

Funny long winded story, when I was young and came into my own. I was just me and I didn't view myself as much. I viewed cats on tv and film as real men, right. I just saw myself as an average homely kid.

One day my aunt was taping a family get together and she caught me on camera after a game of basketball..no ? , first time I saw myself outside of my own reflection. I was cut up and fine as a ?

From that point on I had ultimate confidence and was baggin left and right. I felt I was so fine no girl could turn me down. Felt every woman wanted me, started to take every bit of friendliness any woman had to me as, shorty wanna ? .

Then some really embarrassing ? happened, humbled the ? outta me, till even now..if I'm not in pursuit...I can not tell if a woman is flirting with me or just being friendly. I just assume all women, regardless of what they say or do are just being friendly

Balance restored

yes life has a way of humbling you. But there's a difference between being happy and cocky. Arrogance and happiness are not the same thing.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

O0adam.gif

2i0il3fji8j4.jpg
  • SolemnSauce
    edited September 2017
    Options

Life

Balance restored

yes life has a way of humbling you. But there's a difference between being happy and cocky. Arrogance and happiness are not the same thing.

I'd have to disagree with u there, when It comes to what that dancing on the side line was
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Life

Balance restored

I'd have to disagree with u there, when It comes to what that dancing on the side line was

You still talking?

I said shut up ? !

Let a bay boy be happy
  • Westie
    Options

Life

Balance restored

so are you saying life humbles you when you're happy in front of the world or when you're showing off? I don't necessarily think celebrating an accomplishment is Showing off either but is that what you're equating it to?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @SolemnSauce offering long winded warnings at the beginning of the post now instead of the end, thank you for that, much appreciated.
  • SolemnSauce
    edited September 2017
    Options

Life

Balance restored

so are you saying life humbles you when you're happy in front of the world or when you're showing off? I don't necessarily think celebrating an accomplishment is Showing off either but is that what you're equating it to?

Nah dude showing up the other team by dancing like that on the sideline..Turf know that too.

It's like when Mark Sanchez was eating a hotdog during a blow out
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Lol @SolemnSauce offering long winded warnings at the beginning of the post now instead of the end, thank you for that, much appreciated.

1lojjq1sc2ak.png
    U did that..thanks for making me a better person
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

1lojjq1sc2ak.png
    U did that..thanks for making me a better person

You know I'm teasing you. I just be lazy and don't wanna read it.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Nah it's cool, I love constructive criticism and u made a great point about me not condensing my points. So..salute
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Life

Balance restored

Nah dude showing up the other team by dancing like that on the sideline..Turf know that too.

It's like when Mark Sanchez was eating a hotdog during a blow out

That ? didn't have ? to do with The Jets. My ? just flat out happy. He's playing at home, with his favorite team, where his charities are, where his youth activities are held, where his clothing store is, playing 10 minutes away from the house he grew up, where his biggest fan support is, where he can be himself, while they were playing a Oakland anthem. Marshawn just flat out happy.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Aye man, peace be wit em
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

O0adam.gif

That's not dirt that's extra topping ungrateful ass
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Yeah that is definitely abuse. Of candy and pizza.