I expect him to become 100% ? ? before the start of next season

? celtics..
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Kyrie is a smart dude..................

i mean other than the idiotic notion that the world is flat

Nah Kyrie came off like that dude who thinks he's smarter than anyone in the room when he's really not on FT this morning

Smart in terms is he knows what he wants and is not being sucked into the ? of having his flat world not revolving around LeBron it's about him and what he seeks not as byproduct of LeBron and how he more or what is best for him he navigated that beautifully
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm rolling at Savanah a little too rich and fly to be rocking $70 dollars Fly knits and leggings

Lmao wtf

When you got that type of money, you ain't gotta look like a ? , but you damn sho don't have to be fly all the time.

They/people already know what it is.

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao.

KD got issues.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KD need an NBA legend to comfort him, and tell him that ring is legit. He out here lashing out cause people been telling that ? was fraudulent.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    KD need an NBA legend to comfort him, and tell him that ring is legit. He out here lashing out cause people been telling that ? was fraudulent.

He might actually feel like his ? ain't earned.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Wtf was the point in Kyrie going to First Take all he did was use big words and not say a damn thing. I bet he played some T.I. on the way to the studio

Nah Kyrie handled that ? masterfully....they kept especially Max trying to goad into some ? ? they could run with he essentially told them to gtfoh without saying it

He didn't answer ? . He looked like a smart dumb ? . He did all that talk about "As a man" but didn't answer anything straight up like a man should. Max even gave him an out by saying "If you don't want to answer then just say it's something I don't want to say" but Kyrie kept with his fake woke twitter responses thinking he was being deep
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf was the point in Kyrie going to First Take all he did was use big words and not say a damn thing. I bet he played some T.I. on the way to the studio

Nah Kyrie handled that ? masterfully....they kept especially Max trying to goad into some ? ? they could run with he essentially told them to gtfoh without saying it

He didn't answer ? . He looked like a smart dumb ? . He did all that talk about "As a man" but didn't answer anything straight up like a man should. Max even gave him an out by saying "If you don't want to answer then just say it's something I don't want to say" but Kyrie kept with his fake woke twitter responses thinking he was being deep

Lol at Max giving him an out like it wasn't obvious that Kyrie could give a ? about Max....and exactly that ? didn't answer ? cuz he knew these we got the scoop ass ? were trying to get any sound bites from him to run with.....he sitting with Max stupid ass who keeps saying he a gunner who don't play defense and Screaming A Smith who went on record and reported that he heard from a legit source that LeBron wanted to beat Kyries ass for requesting the trade or whatever.....u think he gonna open up to these 2 clowns? This prolly something his agent made him do for some image damage control type ? , he prolly aint wanna be there
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    What I got out of his diatribe (shout out to big words Kyrie while saying absolutely nothing - almost as if hes doing a Kobe impression) was he wanted new offensive system, less one on one, less LeBron drama, better coaching

Kyrie move was cold blooded Godfather move, I see this ? in corporate world

He got one title and wants the stats now
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    ghost! wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Any ? that thinks the world is flat can not be smart.

Nah....a little crazy yea. But he is clearly pretty intelligent

If he was traded anywhere but Boston would this still be said?

What does where he plays have to do with it?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heard kyrie was on first take acting bitchmade

Not really, just doin a politician impersonation.The internet/media wants kyrie to give them soundbites so they can run wit it & he didn't

he shouldnt even give lebron that type of power tho.....his statements makes him seem scorn.

if all ? talking about is not playing with or under lebron...the ? leaving in a year.
    fukk he complaining about?

if its about anyone else....dont make it about lebron.

he can dodge those question.....he just trying to look like a boss.

im tell yall...his new mentor...that pastor is fukking his head up
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    lol KD lame for that ? . ? entirely too sensitive but act like he's not

an thats why he left....

he pink on the inside type ? .

hes going to be defending that move for years.

at what point will he man up and build his own team?

the talent is there, but i guess the heart aint
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Why does kyrie need to tell lebron what his plans are?

he doesnt have to but the ? clearly has a problem with the guy.

im not sure if its he doesnt want to step up...or he cant be the leader or what....
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Lol at Max giving him an out like it wasn't obvious that Kyrie could give a ? about Max....and exactly that ? didn't answer ? cuz he knew these we got the scoop ass ? were trying to get any sound bites from him to run with.....he sitting with Max stupid ass who keeps saying he a gunner who don't play defense and Screaming A Smith who went on record and reported that he heard from a legit source that LeBron wanted to beat Kyries ass for requesting the trade or whatever.....u think he gonna open up to these 2 clowns? This prolly something his agent made him do for some image damage control type ? , he prolly aint wanna be there

what damage control he needs tho?

so you dont owe lebron ? ...but you owe first take something?

As a man?
    lol
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? is wrong with Kyrie!!???

? might as well not even went on the show with the ? ? he was talking.

Max should've gave his ? the treatment
    tenor.gif
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    What I got out of his diatribe (shout out to big words Kyrie while saying absolutely nothing - almost as if hes doing a Kobe impression) was he wanted new offensive system, less one on one, less LeBron drama, better coaching

Kyrie move was cold blooded Godfather move, I see this ? in corporate world

He got one title and wants the stats now

sooo

if the coach leaves and new coach enters with an offensive system that dont work...then what?
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    The ? is wrong with Kyrie!!???

? might as well not even went on the show with the ? ? he was talking.

Max should've gave his ? the treatment
    tenor.gif

c/s why even go to there if you dont wanna say nothing. Kyrie was out there like he interviewing for a job he doesnt want
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Yo why is nba tv airing dennis scott interviewing the cat who announces the lottery order? I'm about to cancel this ?
    Beta wrote: »
    What time that eurobasket final start?

qm38nw7r8rlb.gif

You online asking questions you can google simple ass ? .Use it

Maybe I wanted to spark some conversation about the game ? with my question lol

Bad thing is I KNEW you was gonna reply with that

Now ? wanna talk eurobasket lol

You was throwin shots at bulls fans for following markannan in eurobasket remember?

Lol yep I'm a hatin ass ? you know what it is...plus you rather me talk about Jason terry, jarrett jack, and anthony morrow getting signed?

I figure I can drum up interest for the championship game though. I dont pay attention to foreign players enough

Watch Luka Doncic that euro whiteboy has an elite passing skill and an overall game his stock rising.

Preseason starts 2 weeks from tomorrow so it's almost over

Overall offensive game maybe. He's growing on me nh but I want to see him finish at the rim more and/or get to the line more. Dragic said he's the best Euro in the world under 25. Guess he forgot about KP Jokic and Gianis. Those two have a serious bromance going on lol

Defensively I don't know if he's gonna be able to guard 3's in the nba but his offensive game is catered to todays league.
    ckfree wrote: »

2z70a6p.jpg

i watched that slovenia vs latvia game the other day

im ? sold

lmao

this euro tourney is not for ?

they take this serious

doncic went at porzingis every chance he got

talked ? too

If dunn doesn't show he's a nba caliber starting pg, bulls gonna draft this cat.I like dudes game but I don't know if I want 2 euros as the foundation of a core.I also haven't seen doncic take anybody off the dribble in an iso he needs screens every rip.I want the bulls to draft porter jr.Lavine,Markannan and Porter jr is 3 shooters/scorers to build with then next summer sign noel.

Doncic hasnt shown that he can consistently create space for a shot or take anyone off the dribble imo, and it's clear he won't be able to guard anybody. I like his skills but idk if he can reach max potential in the NBA without being more explosive.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Smh I always do this, respond to 3 day old posts and ? . ? it.

Yo why don't the Knicks go after Jahlil Okafor? He could probably be had for pennies on the dollar at this point and he'd be a great fit next to Porzingas.

The problem with Okafor has been that while he's a great offensive weapon on the block, he needs space to operate and help defending the rim. Well Porzingas can give him both of those things! I'd be looking to make that move if we could get him without giving up too much.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    didnt see anything wrong with the way kryie did the interview post

Thats what im screaming. like what ? on here wanted him to say, or how they want him to answer the questions? They asked him a bunch of lebron questions and why he chose to leave.....do we really gotta care this long..