Options

1432048350Cheeseburgers.jpg

beyonce-nicki-minaj-feeling-myself-smile.gif

It's all love between the women too...
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MAGA2020 wrote: »
    Yeah, I can say right now that Nas has a badder ? than Jay-Z. Nas got a prime Nikki while Jay-Z is ? 1998 Tina Knowles.

You buggin
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    90's Era wrote: »
    MAGA2020 wrote: »
    Yeah, I can say right now that Nas has a badder ? than Jay-Z. Nas got a prime Nikki while Jay-Z is ? 1998 Tina Knowles.

That Gucci bag from china town cant be better than the one from 5th ave..it might cost less,and look just as good...but na
    I take the real one allday.

Never ? with replica jerseys only authentics

Beyoncé was known 4 been ran thru never forget… #facts
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Mr 202 wrote: »
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Where are all the nas lost trolls? 10 years ago yall said he lost the war because he was "broke" and signed with def jam. How about now??? Nas is living the GOAT bachelors lifestyle. He is 44. Unmarried. Good father. Entrepreneur. Hundreds of millions in the bank. Property. Cars. Women. His hairline is still intact. He looks the same as 96. ? 444 this how real black financial freedom looks like

And the crazy thing about Nas he carries himself like a boss. He not out touring like a monkey for live nation or making music dissing the youth to "stay competitive". He is in the cut making power moves like he rhymed about on lost tapes, ? son and HHID.

He dont have to share 50% of his nation with a ? off diva wife whom he just cheated on for a down grade

As you can see the baby seat is gone with kelis, destiny is a grown woman (No child support!) and he got nicki riding shotgun. Nas is a jet setter he can get up and go wherever nobody to answer to. That other ? drives around with 3 of em now aint it funny how art imitates life

Hundreds of millions in his bank account????
    Just because he's dating Nickki now?
    Y'all ? ? me

You should check out Nas'
    investment portfolio..

He's invested in at least two companies that are multi-billion dollar companies..
    LYFT & Dropbox..

That's not including the restaurants and shoe stores that he owns, or his clothing line that sells out in minutes when it hit stores, the Hennessy partnership, and touring all over the world for the past 5 years, his Mass Appeal record label and media outlet..

The list goes on but I ain't bout to sit here and name all that ? ..

Didn't the ? say Nas ain't touring though? Lol
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jigger Warriors fina light it up
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A thread with a pic of Nas standing next to a car with nicki is one of the strongest threads going in this sub forum...
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Where are all the nas lost trolls? 10 years ago yall said he lost the war because he was "broke" and signed with def jam. How about now??? Nas is living the GOAT bachelors lifestyle. He is 44. Unmarried. Good father. Entrepreneur. Hundreds of millions in the bank. Property. Cars. Women. His hairline is still intact. He looks the same as 96. ? 444 this how real black financial freedom looks like

And the crazy thing about Nas he carries himself like a boss. He not out touring like a monkey for live nation or making music dissing the youth to "stay competitive". He is in the cut making power moves like he rhymed about on lost tapes, ? son and HHID.

He dont have to share 50% of his nation with a ? off diva wife whom he just cheated on for a down grade

As you can see the baby seat is gone with kelis, destiny is a grown woman (No child support!) and he got nicki riding shotgun. Nas is a jet setter he can get up and go wherever nobody to answer to. That other ? drives around with 3 of em now aint it funny how art imitates life

Dude...you might have to change your avi
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a_list wrote: »
    Lol...Yo how does Nas and Nicki chilln turn into Nas vs Jay?....Let that ? go...

The IC response:
    Anthony_Hamilton_-_Can%27t_Let_Go_single_cover.jpg
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its never been this serious
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in here talking about how Nas got "hundreds of millions" and investments in Lyft and Dropbox

But the moment I do a 5 second Google search that says his net worth is 50 million, it's a problem

giphy.gif
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Sidenote: Google funny as hell

ta3qercaaad9.jpg

Net worth sites full of ? , unless you can trace real estate holdings (asset), their mortgages (liability), and shares in companies - you pulling numbers out of ur ass.

I dont believe Nas worth $50m, this isnt a knock against him, he lives a life of leisure, what he has is better than 99% of us - i just need receipts

Only person in HipHop i believe is Dre - his ? is traceable
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dam! A Benz 190! Takes me back man.
  • thagreat45
    thagreat45 Members Posts: 133 ✭✭
    Options
    Good for NaS. He got a made up real life barbie he chillin wit worth millions like him. Me personally I wouldn't ? wit a chick that's been passed around by known ? but whatever. She in her 30s and chicks in they 30s done seen so much ? in they life regardless so idk but that whip clean as ? tho
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options