Boosie Said He Doesn't Regret Dissing Dead Rival 'Nu$$ie' on New Track

Options
RickyRich
RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
Boosie Badazz is on the path to releasing his next project BooPac, and recently made claims that he is this generation’s 2Pac, according to XXL. While being interviewed by XXL, Boosie shared his reasoning behind naming his album BooPac, saying that his music has made people come to him and say he is “the closest to 2Pac.” He also noted that he wants to keep Shakur’s legacy alive through his own music as well.

Along with that, the rapper commented on mentioning and dissing a dead rival named Nu$$ie on one of his tracks. Boosie said, “People are talking about why am I dissing a dead rapper but when my boy got killed they dissed him. I didn’t make a big deal out of it. I was just saying how I felt [on “Get Your Mind Right”]. Even though he’s gone, rest in peace, I still felt like he was a p***y for what he was doing as far as hating on me and what I had going; people taking it the wrong way."

Boosie went on to say, “When my boy was killed, he’s the same rapper who made songs about my boy. We didn’t take it any kind of way. I basically said what I said.” Boosie ended his statement on dissing the dead by saying “I don’t regret what I said at all. That’s how I feel and that’s how I feel always. If he was alive or anybody else, I would still say you’re a ? .”

Comments

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "That’s how I feel and that’s how I feel always. If he was alive or anybody else, I would still say you’re a ? .”

Well you can't get anymore emphatic than that.
  • tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He took a page out of Pac's book.

Pac was going at Stretch well after he was murdered (When We Ride On Our Enemies, Against All Odds).
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac might of had Stretch ? . He was murder the same day a year later after Pac got shot and robbed.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boosie seem like he's in an extremely bad place mentally. Understandable with all that's gone on these past few years, as bruh been through it.
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    Boosie seem like he's in an extremely bad place mentally. Understandable with all that's gone on these past few years, as bruh been through it.

Having all that anger still for a dead mf shows what kind of peace of mind he dealing with. Money can't fix that it can exacerbate it really
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Boosie Badazz is on the path to releasing his next project BooPac, and recently made claims that he is this generation’s 2Pac, according to XXL. While being interviewed by XXL, Boosie shared his reasoning behind naming his album BooPac, saying that his music has made people come to him and say he is “the closest to 2Pac.” He also noted that he wants to keep Shakur’s legacy alive through his own music as well.

Along with that, the rapper commented on mentioning and dissing a dead rival named Nu$$ie on one of his tracks. Boosie said, “People are talking about why am I dissing a dead rapper but when my boy got killed they dissed him. I didn’t make a big deal out of it. I was just saying how I felt [on “Get Your Mind Right”]. Even though he’s gone, rest in peace, I still felt like he was a p***y for what he was doing as far as hating on me and what I had going; people taking it the wrong way."

Boosie went on to say, “When my boy was killed, he’s the same rapper who made songs about my boy. We didn’t take it any kind of way. I basically said what I said.” Boosie ended his statement on dissing the dead by saying “I don’t regret what I said at all. That’s how I feel and that’s how I feel always. If he was alive or anybody else, I would still say you’re a ? .”

? makes perfect sense to me
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    AggieLean. wrote: »

Having all that anger still for a dead mf shows what kind of peace of mind he dealing with. Money can't fix that it can exacerbate it really

Ya mfs goofie of course he ain't got peace of mind his mf round got smoked … "? ? lil ivy turned me up on beast mode my hearts gone"…
    An na no fu ? boosie rite on this 1
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this whole situation was tragic

nussie did to boosie what 22 savage did to 21 savage

he was just on some clowning ? , but boosie or his folks caught feelings and it got real, real fast.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We don't know the story, it could have been more than music. I'm a from a whole other region of the country and I knew Nussie was A slimeball before he decided to be a rapper.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    We don't know the story, it could have been more than music. I'm a from a whole other region of the country and I knew Nussie was A slimeball before he decided to be a rapper.

i just told you the story lol
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    If you a ? while you alive then you a ? when you die

? yo life

we need a childish reaction button
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac might of had Stretch ? . He was murder the same day a year later after Pac got shot and robbed.

i doubt that
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's probably a whole lot left out to still harbour that sort of anger still
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It ain't anger. It's principle. Get off the porch.
  • Lefty_
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    Lefty_ wrote: »

i just told you the story lol

In the hood, the real story never get told. ? speculate, then the real story show up on an indictment somewhere.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    if we i dont give a ? about you when alive
    i wont give a ? about you when you dead
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    COOL STORY & ALL...BUT ? A BOOPAC :-1:
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    BooPac is a silly name for an album

not just that Troy Ave already made an called Nupac

originality please ......
  • Lefty_
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    BooPac is a silly name for an album

not just that Troy Ave already made an called Nupac

originality please ......

The only KB we acknowledge is Rap-A-Lots
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    Wtf does that have to do with the topic ?

time to mature
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    What was K.B. suppose to do change his name?

He was the original K.B. from Houston ....
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    If the legends aint trippin then who are u?
  • Lefty_
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    Wtf does that have to do with the topic ?

time to mature

Only KB i ever heard of is KB from rap-a-lot. Then I joined the IC and was blessed with your presence. You sir, are a human pop up. And not just any pop up, one of them joints that create the leave page or stay dialog, then keep reappearing when you move the mouse toward the X.