********Jeff Axel the Blackman vs. Goobs******** (UPDATED Disses released, post #1)

Options

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I might make a video addressing the IC and put it on here tomorrow
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Got damn...? said Gimme Dat Beat U Ain't Using It Right!!!!!!!!!!!

? mayne
    i jus wanna know where da gold at

goldintheteeth.gif
  • goobs
    goobs Members Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    just gotta call early from gorilla zoe's marketing team on his indie label zoe muzik best call ever besides universal
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Got damn...? said Gimme Dat Beat U Ain't Using It Right!!!!!!!!!!!

think about this why would I use a great song on a meaningless rap battle that i can win by just showing up . I did enough to embarrass goobs and keep the thread going
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    think about this why would I use a great song on a meaningless rap battle that i can win by just showing up . I did enough to keep the thread going

true____________
  • goobs
    edited March 2011
    Options
    think about this why would I use a great song on a meaningless rap battle that i can win by just showing up . I did enough to embarrass goobs and keep the thread going
    you didnt embarrass me homie you just making your self look stupid by me not responeding all you will ever be is a ic rapper homie........stay in your lane.
  • MC The Rapper
    edited March 2011
    Options
    goobs wrote: »
    you didnt embarrass me homie you just making your self look stupid by me not responeding all you will ever be is a ic rapper homie........stay in your lane.

goobs shut ya non rapping ass up , i can be whatever i want to be , and can make a song tomorrow get it mixed and have it in the paying in the UK and Canada tomorrow plus be all over mixtapes and all types of other ? . sit ya ? ass down simpleton
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    goobs shut ya non rapping ass up , i can be whatever i want to be , and can make a song tomorrow get it mixed and have it in the paying in the UK and Canada tomorrow plus be all over mixtapes and all types of other ? . sit ya ? ass down simpleton
  • MC The Rapper
    edited March 2011
    Options

its true ....................
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    its the worst rap beef/ its the best rap beef
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Goob's you sounding hella cocky.

how the ? you gonna say some one is gonna stay an ic rapper?

you aint making no moves. only you move you making is from the house to the school to swoop your kids up.

your whole ? isa gimmick. you the LIL B of the IC
  • MC The Rapper
    edited March 2011
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »

you aint making no moves. only you move you making is from the house to the school to swoop your kids up.

like if he could make it anybody can make it
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    has everybody voted, fof ready
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    7 DAY THEORY CDATISR Members Posts: 2,208
    edited March 2011
    Options
    aye yall be cool fo i end both ya career..

real talk..

PAIN

• BlackAX410
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    jamacia, u suck

u shoulda moved my thread not closed it.

yo that ? was gettin fun i was bout to post my response and he closed that ? smh
  • MC The Rapper
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • goobs
    edited March 2011
    Options

because if he was more focused on making music instead of trying to make diss tracks about me maybe somebody outside of this forum could hear his ? but instead he only make music for the ic to hear which is cool but its way more sites besides this one that you can get your music heard on homie so let me be the lil b of the ic because when i blow you still goin be on here trying to get ? to listen to your ? .
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    because if he was more focused on making music instead of trying to make diss tracks about me maybe somebody outside of this forum could hear his ? but instead he only make music for the ic to hear which is cool but its way more sites besides this one that you can get your music heard on homie so let me be the lil b of the ic because when i blow you still goin be on here trying to get ? to listen to your ? .

Shut the hell up.

your not making no moves. no one knows you out the IC.

i actually do shows. and people know about my music.

people on the IC are being sarcastic with you
  • MC The Rapper
    edited March 2011
    Options

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhhahahahahahahahah all my projects coming out this summer fat ?
  • MC The Rapper
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Shut the hell up.

this whole rap beef has gotten him more views then any of his previous stuff
  • BlackAX410
    edited March 2011
    Options
    this whole rap beef has gotten him more views then any of his previous stuff

this ? has close to 33,000 views ? crazy lmao
  • MC The Rapper
    edited March 2011
    Options
    this ? has close to 33,000 views ? crazy lmao

go crazy did like 4 times his usual youtube ? , goobs be exaggerating like muthafucka his ? ain't really poppin like he say it do like i got more twitter followers then he do yet he doing shows and all that yeah right people barely know this ? exist
  • goobs
    edited March 2011
    Options
    go crazy did like 4 times his usual youtube ? , goobs be exaggerating like muthafucka his ? ain't really poppin like he say it do like i got more twitter followers then he do yet he doing shows and all that yeah right people barely know this ? exist
    you will never have more followers on twitter than i do homie how many people your music reached ? try 10k music listeners everybody bumpin my ? everywhere ? get familiar wit.
  • goobs
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Shut the hell up.

you can go on any site any social network and ask anyone have they heard of me or heard my music and i bet you they say goobs the truth what they goin say bout you
This discussion has been closed.