Bad Jokes

Options
13»

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    alright igotta joke..first i need two volenteers for me to throw their names in the joke
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ok the volenteers are parallel and ? mvp...
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol, so one day ? mvp and parallel go to a bar.. and ? mvp's like

"Dude i gotta idea on how we can get some free drinks"

parallel is listening...

? mvp goes
    "ok, u take this pack of hot dogs.. and after we get a few drinks.. put a hot dog between ur zipper and i'll start sucking it..."

parallel is like wtf????

? mvp like
    "? , don't be ? .. i'm just sucking the hot dog.. but i'm quite sure the bartender will get all grossed out and will just kick us out without having to pay for drinks!!"

interesting.....

"dude we can get ? all night!!!!!"

so parallel was like ? it...they tried the ? and to their suprise it worked....they ran up the tab to like $40 on drinks....parallel puts the hot dog between his zipper, and pimpmvp goes into character, and startes sucking the ? outta the hot dog...

the barteneder goes"what the ? ?!?!?! you nasty ass faggets!!! get that faggedry outta my establishment before i get my ? shot gun!!"

they both die laughging running out the bar, give each other high fives, and continue on the little scam..

they started this little scam at like 730 and now it's like 1am and they're both pissy ? and ? mvp goes
    "man i don't think i can do this ? no more.. i'm ? as ? .. and mouth is starting to hurt from all those ? hot dogs"

and parallel's like .....

"yea man, that's cool.. cuz i ran outta hot dogs like 3 bars ago!!!"
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »

parallel is listening...

? mvp goes
    "ok, u take this pack of hot dogs.. and after we get a few drinks.. put a hot dog between ur zipper and i'll start sucking it..."

parallel is like wtf????

? mvp like
    "? , don't be ? .. i'm just sucking the hot dog.. but i'm quite sure the bartender will get all grossed out and will just kick us out without having to pay for drinks!!"

interesting.....

so parallel was like ? it...they tried the ? and to their suprise it worked....they ran up the tab to like $40 on drinks....parallel puts the hot dog between his zipper, and pimpmvp goes into character, and startes sucking the ? outta the hot dog...

the barteneder goes"what the ? ?!?!?! you nasty ass faggets!!! get that faggedry outta my establishment before i get my ? shot gun!!"

they both die laughging running out the bar, give each other high fives, and continue on the little scam..

they started this little scam at like 730 and now it's like 1am and they're both pissy ? and ? mvp goes
    "man i don't think i can do this ? no more.. i'm ? as ? .. and mouth is starting to hurt from all those ? hot dogs"

classic joke
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    lol, so one day ? mvp and parallel go to a bar.. And ? mvp's like

"dude i gotta idea on how we can get some free drinks"

parallel is listening...

? mvp goes
    "ok, u take this pack of hot dogs.. And after we get a few drinks.. Put a hot dog between ur zipper and i'll start sucking it..."

parallel is like wtf????

? mvp like
    "? , don't be ? .. I'm just sucking the hot dog.. But i'm quite sure the bartender will get all grossed out and will just kick us out without having to pay for drinks!!"

interesting.....

The barteneder goes"what the ? ?!?!?! You nasty ass faggets!!! Get that faggedry outta my establishment before i get my ? shot gun!!"

They started this little scam at like 730 and now it's like 1am and they're both pissy ? and ? mvp goes
    "man i don't think i can do this ? no more.. I'm ? as ? .. And mouth is starting to hurt from all those ? hot dogs"

"yea man, that's cool.. Cuz i ran outta hot dogs like 3 bars ago!!!"

roflmfao....no atl....lmao
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ChillaT wrote: »
    classic joke

i heard it a while back, can't remeber where i heard it from, but i'm always suprised more ppl haven't heard it before, ? had me dying the first time i heard it
  • CJ
    edited February 2010
    Options
    oh...well then...ummmm...*awkward silence*

so who ya'll think is gonna win the dunk contest? I'm pulling for Nate no atl

nate a ? ....

i hate the lakers but i think shannon brown gonna win...smh
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    heard your mom was on that taco bell diet

all she needs is caulk(? ) to pump her full of cream and she full
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    alright that was my contribution, off to bed it is
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    aight I need 4 volunteers

throw my name in the joke, i'll read it tomorrow
  • CJ
    edited February 2010
    Options
  • CJ
    edited February 2010
    Options
    aight so I just died...probably doing a line of ? off a girls ass that went bad type scenario...soooooooooooooooo...

I get up to the pearly gates and I am greeted by ? , He let's me in and tells me that PimpMVP will be my guide around Heaven for a while

So we are walking and all of a sudden I see Chilla walking down the street, but I notice something, Chilla has an ugly girl attached to his arm

So I ask ? why that girl was on Chilla like that and he said "well Chilla barely made it up here so as a punishment he is stuck with an ugly ? forever"...L

We continue walking around and I see Joe Sun rolling on by and I notice he had an ugly ? attached to his arm too...so I ask "barely made it?"

? said "yeah joe just barely got in so he got the same punishment"

Next I see this finnnnnnnnnneeeeeee girl walking down the street then I notice...dusouljah is attached to her arm.

ha....

ha....
  • CJ
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I thought this one was pretty good...

A man sat down at a bar and told the bartender, "I bet you three hundred dollars that I can ? into the cup all the way over there on the other side of the bar and not miss a single drop."
    The bartender said, "There is no way you can do that. Sure, I'll bet you three hundred dollars."
    The man then begins to undo his pants and begins ? . He starts ? all over the bar, spraying on the bottles and the bartender, not making a single drop in the cup.
    The bartender starts smiling and laughing and says, "That's it, you owe me three hundred dollars."
    The man then gets up and walks over to the pool table and starts laughing and shaking hands with the men standing there. He walks back to bar, sits down and starts laughing at the bartender and hands him the money.
    The bartender asks, "Why are you laughing? You just lost the bet."
    The man said, "I'm laughing because I bet those guys over there one thousand dollars that I could ? all over you and your bar and you would still be laughing when I was done."

lol.......

im out the IC dead as ? 2nite...
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    What did the cat say after it met the mouse?

Burp!
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    *knock knock*

* whos therre*

* lil old lady*

* lil old lady who?*

* ? i aint kno u could yodle*
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    yo' mama's ? so square that when she breast fed you the milk came out in milk cartons....BOOYAH!!!!!!!
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    DWO wrote: »

parallel is listening...

? mvp goes

parallel is like wtf????

? mvp like

interesting.....

Dope thread, this ? was ? hilarious
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options