Darxwell Translates the Bible 4 Modern Times

Options

Comments

• The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    From the book of Genesis

1:27 So ? created man in his own image, in the image of ?
    created he him; male and female created he them.

And later...

2:07 And the LORD ? formed man of the dust of the ground, and
    breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became
    a living soul.

2:08 And the LORD ? planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there
    he put the man whom he had formed.

SMH at thinking Genesis says that Adam was the first human being....

ETHER
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The bible is nothin but a 37,000 paged book wit aesop fables and lies written by white people

Written by Blacks, edited by whites. Like Rock and Roll.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Halo tipped be thy name doe...
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    From the book of Genesis

1:27 So ? created man in his own image, in the image of ?
    created he him; male and female created he them.
    Translation: ? took a picture of himself. Put it in his heavenly scanner and printed out two copies of HIM, he touched the images and brought them to life. He punched one in the ? so hard it made a ? .

And thats how the ? went down.
    And later...

2:07 And the LORD ? formed man of the dust of the ground, and
    breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became
    a living soul.
    Translation: Wait...actually that's not what happened. He was actually playing in the dirt, got bored and made a pile of dust and called them man and woman.

He then gave them CPR through the nostrils and the pile of dust grew skin and started walking around wondering wtf was going on.
    2:08 And the LORD ? planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there
    he put the man whom he had formed.
    Translation: ...then he was like. Yall need to eat your vegatables and ? so u can grow up strong like ya daddy.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    This is a classic thread
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    =(

the ? ? LOL

He's talking about Genesis 19:
    "30 Lot and his two daughters left Zoar and settled in the mountains, for he was afraid to stay in Zoar. He and his two daughters lived in a cave. 31 One day the older daughter said to the younger, “Our father is old, and there is no man around here to give us children—as is the custom all over the earth. 32 Let’s get our father to drink wine and then sleep with him and preserve our family line through our father.”
    33 That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and slept with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

34 The next day the older daughter said to the younger, “Last night I slept with my father. Let’s get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and sleep with him so we can preserve our family line through our father.” 35 So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

36 So both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father. 37 The older daughter had a son, and she named him Moab[g]; he is the father of the Moabites of today. 38 The younger daughter also had a son, and she named him Ben-Ammi[h]; he is the father of the Ammonites of today."
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? that, I'm sick of these Canaanite ? word up! We Jews ? we go hard in the paint somebody gotta step the ? up!

I dont give a ? if they ? & blind homie first ? mash on them ? gettin a promotion. That's on my Father who art in heaven. Halo tipped be thy name.

LMFAO, This ? got skills (n/h)
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    CLASSIC ? !!! Another Thread of the Year & FoF candidate
  • DarcSkies
    edited February 2011
    Options
    "30 Lot and his two daughters left Zoar and settled in the mountains, for he was afraid to stay in Zoar. He and his two daughters lived in a cave. 31 One day the older daughter said to the younger, “Our father is old, and there is no man around here to give us children—as is the custom all over the earth. 32 Let’s get our father to drink wine and then sleep with him and preserve our family line through our father.”
    Translation: So Lot was like, "pack your ? yall we moving to the mountains ? is crazy out here yo." His daughters decided to act out an ? story from the fetish section of sexstories.com cuz they lived on the set of the Oprah Show, not a man in sight.

33 That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and slept with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.
    Translation: Nasty ? got him leanin off dat drank and he aint know wtf was going on.
    34 The next day the older daughter said to the younger, “Last night I slept with my father. Let’s get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and sleep with him so we can preserve our family line through our father.” 35 So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.
    Translation: They did that ? again. Only this time the nasty bastard PRETENDED he didnt know what was going on.
    36 So both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father. 37 The older daughter had a son, and she named him Moab[g]; he is the father of the Moabites of today. 38 The younger daughter also had a son, and she named him Ben-Ammi[h]; he is the father of the Ammonites of today."
    Translation: He got both them hoes pregnant on some Lil Wayne ? and they both gave their children ? up names. So if you a decendent of the Ammonites or the Moabites you ? like a muthafukka and got 2000 years worth of extra chromosomes to account for.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Matthew 21:12-13

And Jesus went into the temple of ? , and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, and said unto them, It is written, my house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Did this ? Jacob literally wrestle with "? "?
    24 So Jacob was left alone, and a man wrestled with him till daybreak. 25 When the man saw that he could not overpower him, he touched the socket of Jacob’s hip so that his hip was wrenched as he wrestled with the man. 26 Then the man said, “Let me go, for it is daybreak.” But Jacob replied, “I will not let you go unless you bless me.”
    27 The man asked him, “What is your name?”
    “Jacob,” he answered.
    28 Then the man said, “Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with ? and with humans and have overcome.”
    29 Jacob said, “Please tell me your name.”
    But he replied, “Why do you ask my name?” Then he blessed him there.
    30 So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, “It is because I saw ? face to face, and yet my life was spared.”
    Dudes just randomly wrestled each other for hours on end back in the day?
  • DarcSkies
    edited February 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    Matthew 21:12-13

And Jesus went into the temple of ? , and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, and said unto them, It is written, my house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves

Translation: Jesus walked up in the church and ? was actin like they aint had no home trainin, gambling and carrying on so he just straight Martin Payne'd them ? like, "Yall gone have to ? wit all that ol' ? ...I dont even live here this is my 'Father's' house but ya'll ? in here actin like this is muthafukkin Magic City wit slot machines."
    24 So Jacob was left alone, and a man wrestled with him till daybreak. 25 When the man saw that he could not overpower him, he touched the socket of Jacob’s hip so that his hip was wrenched as he wrestled with the man. 26 Then the man said, “Let me go, for it is daybreak.” But Jacob replied, “I will not let you go unless you bless me.”
    Translation: ? reminded Jacob his arms were too short to box with him. Jacob then informed the Lord, "I aint stupid ? we aint boxing we wrestling" u owe a ? a favor. Run that blessin homie or u aint gettin out this headlock.
    27 The man asked him, “What is your name?”

“Jacob,” he answered.
    Translation: Who the ? iz u ? talking to me like that? What cho name is ? ? Ja--Jake? The ? --- JACOB?!?
    28 Then the man said, “Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with ? and with humans and have overcome.”
    Translation: Thats wack yo...change that ? to Israel. U been through sum ? in your life & word to Antoine Fisher u still standing! U still here!
    29 Jacob said, “Please tell me your name.”
    Translation: So what's your name then?
    But he replied, “Why do you ask my name?” Then he blessed him there.
    Translation: ? u need my government for homie? U dont know me like dat? Lemme go head and bless u right quick
    30 So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, “It is because I saw ? face to face, and yet my life was spared.”
    Translation: ? blessed his "Peniel" (no holy ? ) and didnt even ? my ? afterward.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Did this ? Jacob literally wrestle with "? "?Dudes just randomly wrestled each other for hours on end back in the day?

Apparently he did wrestle with "? "... and whooped his ass too.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Translation: Jesus walked up in the church and ? was actin like they aint had no home trainin, gambling and carrying on so he just straight Martin Payne'd them ? like, "Yall gone have to ? wit all that ol' ? ...I dont even live here this is my 'Father's' house but ya'll ? in here actin like this is muthafukkin Magic City wit slot machines."
    Translation: ? reminded Jacob his arms were too short to box with him. Jacob then informed the Lord, "I aint stupid ? we aint boxing we wrestling" u owe a ? a favor. Run that blessin homie or u aint gettin out this headlock.

Translation: Who the ? iz u ? talking to me like that? What cho name is ? ? Ja--Jake? The ? --- JACOB?!?

Translation: Thats wack yo...change that ? to Israel. U been through sum ? in your life & word to Antoine Fisher u still standing! U still here!
    Translation: So what's your name then?Translation: ? u need my government for homie? U dont know me like dat? Lemme go head and bless u right quick
    Translation: ? blessed his "Peniel" (no holy ? ) and didnt even ? my ? afterward.

lmao.........
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    and wasted time making a thread about it, when here was the place to be

I Corinthians 14: 34-37:

34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.

35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church
  • Ducky
    Ducky Banned Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • DarcSkies
    edited February 2011
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    and wasted time making a thread about it, when here was the place to be

I Corinthians 14: 34-37:

34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.

35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church
    Translation: Shut your trap ? this aint the damn hair salon. If u got a question ask ya man cuz let u hoes get to talking u'll never ? and we'll never get out of here in time to catch the game. I repeat...S.T.F.U.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    LMAO this ? is classic...im over here dying.
  • Koko888
    Koko888 Members Posts: 298
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Deuteronomy 29 v 5-6: 'During the forty years that I led you through the desert, your clothes did not wear out, nor did the sandals on your feet. You ate no bread and drank no wine or other fermented drink. I did this so that you might know that I am the Lord your ? '.
  • DarcSkies
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Koko888 wrote: »
    Deuteronomy 29 v 5-6: 'During the forty years that I led you through the desert, your clothes did not wear out, nor did the sandals on your feet. You ate no bread and drank no wine or other fermented drink. I did this so that you might know that I am the Lord your ? '.
    Translation: My ? I'm the reason your ass survived 40 years in the desert wit no grub or drank but ya gear was still flier than a paper plane and u was STILL stuntin on hoes. AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD! CUZ I LAID MY PIMPIN UPON THEE!
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Translation: My ? I'm the reason your ass survived 40 years in the desert wit no grub or drank but ya gear was still flier than a paper plane and u was STILL stuntin on hoes. AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD! CUZ I LAID MY PIMPIN UPON THEE!

Rofl

Lolololol

Jezus
  • Koko888
    Koko888 Members Posts: 298
    edited February 2011
    Options

Hahaha. Funny ass thread.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    #1 pick wrote: »
    Written by Blacks, edited by whites. Like Rock and Roll.

This right here..
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    "But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days."
    (Leviticus 12:5)
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    LMAO....you forgot " Day 7 this mf'er was lampin'!

day 7 was a day of rest...aint much happen that day