What is a respectable # of sexual partners for a woman to have had by the age of 25?

Options

Comments

• the guru
    the guru Members Posts: 67
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I feel like if I attain enough success and wealth Ill be able to hand pick a good looking girl that hasnt been with too many guys, or maybe even none at all, but then I wonder if a ? would even be my type, which furthers my theory of just staying single for life and trying to do wilt chamberlain numbers.
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    as many as she ? wants, what is this ? ? Woman got to get hers and if wack ass men aren't doing it...on to the next.
  • RedPassionColada
    RedPassionColada Members Posts: 210
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'd say 15 - 20. Like someone already said, there always going to be 2 that is never going to tell her friends or anybody about.
  • kay-g314
    kay-g314 Members Posts: 36
    edited July 2011
    Options
    dont ask how many partners she's had...this is one of the worst things to ask your girl (or potential girl)

ONLY 3 THINGS CAN COME FROM THIS QUESTION:

A. You will not like what you hear
    B. You think she's lying
    C. BOTH

which ever result you conclude to...it's only gonna ? with your head
    let it be unknown
    if you are any kind of seasoned vet, you'll have pretty good judgement where she is anyway
  • Manik Sona
    Manik Sona Members Posts: 350
    edited July 2011
    Options
    No number too many, just be safe yall. I don't wanna be with no chick with a big number but we guys got to get it out of our system while we can.
  • Just2C
    Just2C Members Posts: 931 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    kay-g314 wrote: »
    dont ask how many partners she's had...this is one of the worst things to ask your girl (or potential girl)

ONLY 3 THINGS CAN COME FROM THIS QUESTION:

A. You will not like what you hear
    B. You think she's lying
    C. Both

which ever result you conclude to...it's only gonna ? with your head
    let it be unknown
    if you are any kind of seasoned vet, you'll have pretty good judgement where she is anyway

^^^^^^ the truth
  • MysticBoy
    MysticBoy Members Posts: 793 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'd say about 5-7 dudes. And it depends on when she started ? '.
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    No more than 5.....I'm going to another country to find my submissive, ? wife.
  • lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited July 2011
    Options
    How many she damn pleases to! lol It's her ? , you men ? triple the amount of women. lol
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i wouldn't mess with a 25 year old chick to begin with but any woman no matter how old she is that slept with more men than she has fingers on one hand is a ? .

i dont hate her for that nor do i really care since i'm not gettin in a relationship with her but just wanted to bring the answer to this thread by remindin you of the one hand rule.
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Members Posts: 355
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    I've only been with 6 women. I'm 22. Most of em came through long term relationships.

Ain't no way I'm wifing a chick with more than 10. Ain't nothing wavy about being somewhat sexually responsible & putting a ring on a chick who 20 ? bulldozed.
    I agree with this. Once a chick has more than 10 bodies, regardless of age, I'm probably not going to be in a serious relationship with her.
    How many she damn pleases to! lol It's her ? , you men ? triple the amount of women. lol
    Yeah its her ? but a woman who doesn't show restraint and self-control when deciding to have sex is not going to be respected. She definitely can do whatever she wants but she will have to accept how she'll be viewed.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I would hope you all would reach an age where you stop asking that question.

Besides, most if not all, women have done something that if you knew, youd never want to be with her.

this is true but ? , u gotta have an idea of what u dealin with.
  • kay-g314
    kay-g314 Members Posts: 36
    edited August 2011
    Options
    this is true but ? , u gotta have an idea of what u dealin with.

Bruh unless you are a rookie yourself then just by ? with her you should be able to figure out where she kinda is. "How many?" is undoubtedly the worst question to ask a girl that you're considering being with.

Honestly, I don't see why dudes act like they want a squeeky clean ? or even really close to that. Ask yourself do you really want that? Unless you're the type that likes to try to mold a chick from the ground up I wouldn't trip off how many. Especially if she's young, I'll let some other ? mold her for me and hit jackpot later. Everybody has their own "skeletons in the closet" and if you look hard enough you will find some ? that you didnt want to know. You want somebody with some experience or else you going to get bored with her ass. As long as you don't get the impression that ol' girl is or was a straight superfreaky hoe then it should be all good.
  • eonimod
    eonimod Members Posts: 225
    edited August 2011
    Options
    drtycity wrote: »
    man no more than 5 if its more than that im out. cant have ? laughin behind my back

you're being laughed at...
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Male or female sexual partners? If she had female partners, the number way higher.
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U gotta be realistic. Most women start ? in their mid to early teens, and by the time they get outta high school they've ? @ least 3-5 dudes. Then if they go to college they're gonna ? @ least another handful of guys. So I'd say 10-15 women us the norm for ur average nice lookin woman with a life. So if she started ? @14-15, and by the time she's 25 she's ? 10 dudes thats like 1 ? per year which really aint bad. If u ask and u feelin her make sure he can handle what she says, if u know u can't handle her response jus don't even ask.
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I meant 10-15 men is the norm. Typo Smh. But on the real one last point, u also gotta put ish n perspective if u don't hear about her name bein out there bad in the streets, and as long as she ain't ? ? while she's wit u then it really doesn't matter. ? women don't care about our # and most of us have smashed @ least 30-50 ? easily, but want a woman that's a ? GTFOH!!! Lol
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    If you respect any woman that has had sex outside of matrimony you're a sucker
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont ask/tell anymore

for what? all you need to know is im STD free and i aint ? none of ya friends ...
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    p-tavern wrote: »
    If you respect any woman that has had sex outside of matrimony you're a sucker

Are you a ? ?
    Outside of my RealDoll, yes
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whatever you can live with as her man.

i'm rolling with this now

i don't even really ask anymore cause usually you're going to find out if she a ? or not

or pick up on her promiscuous ways once she talks about her sexual past

was at this kick back and we was playing this drinking game where you had to drink if you done this sexual act or not(don't remember the name)

and this one girl was chugging down drinks like a ?

then she was like "i just wanted to let yall know im not like that...it was all with my bf"

2 weeks later her own mother said her daughters are hoes and stay with new dudes

but for me personally anything double digits i ain't wifing you unless you
  • Florence76
    Florence76 Members Posts: 6
    Options
    if she's only ? a few dudes by the time you get with her she's still gonna have it in her system to get plowed some more and she'll just do it behind your backavatar4.jpg
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More than 15 is lookin bad.
  • CitySojourner
    CitySojourner Members Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Respectable number? If you're a girl 1- preferably female. If you're a dude 150, but it depends more on the quality.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options