What is a respectable # of sexual partners for a woman to have had by the age of 25?

Options

Comments

• mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All ? are hoes, once that ? ? once take the white dress off ? u just became a hoe
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    None women who have sex are ? LOL
  • Da Roc
    Da Roc Members Posts: 57
    Options
    Depends on the number, but truthfully she could've only slept around a few times and still be considered a hoe. Could've been a chick that's had trains ran on her once or twice in her day.

I wouldn't bother to ask her anyway, b/c assuming she keeps it real and says only a handful, doesn't mean her past still ain't ? up. As long as her past is the PAST and doesn't affect her future with me, she can take that info to the grave, as I will with mine, unless of course she wants to know.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Enough to know how to properly handle the ? .
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I almost wifed a girl until she told me her number which was 27, a couple other stories she told me that day also made me think twice but once she told me 27 I just had to figure out a way to get her home quick without starting drama, then when I put her on ignore she got ? and left a message about how shes going to ? one of these guys if I dont call back, so ? what that dude said about her past isnt important or whatever once a hoe always a hoe, anything over 10 is a no go at the age of 25 or up, even 10 is a little bit high
  • Cutty5000
    Cutty5000 Members Posts: 88 ✭✭
    Options
    I almost wifed a girl until she told me her number which was 27

You definitely dodged a bullet.

For future reference, whatever number a woman tells you probably has to be at least doubled.

So, if she said 27, then her actual number is probably closer to 54.

• Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    respectable would be 0 but realistic would be 4...
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^^ what he said
  • mittens_corleone
    mittens_corleone Members Posts: 72
    Options
    I really don't understand this double standard. Men are allowed to have sex with as many women as possible but a girl can only have sex 4 times to be considered 'respectable' ? Aren't women allowed to enjoy sex too?

I don't think a girl being sexually active is a big deal. As long as she's 'presentable' (i.e.: she dresses well, she's hygienic, takes good care of herself, and is somewhat intelligent) she's okay in my book.
  • mittens_corleone
    Options
    To add onto my previous post: The perfect woman is someone who can be a freak in the bedroom but act ladylike around other people. Like I said -- it all boils down to presentation. A girl can be a ? ? with her boyfriend/husband (? , ? , ? , roleplaying, etc.) but if she publicly maintains civility then she is, indeed, a desirable woman.
  • mittens_corleone
    edited May 2012
    Options
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you'll never know the true amount anyways ....so best to just deal with what she's bringin to the table in the present
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really don't understand this double standard. Men are allowed to have sex with as many women as possible but a girl can only have sex 4 times to be considered 'respectable' ? Aren't women allowed to enjoy sex too?

I don't think a girl being sexually active is a big deal. As long as she's 'presentable' (i.e.: she dresses well, she's hygienic, takes good care of herself, and is somewhat intelligent) she's okay in my book.

who said women aint allowed to enjoy sex though, you mixin things up homie. its about bein unstable in forming meaningful relationships, 2 different topics...and foh with your ? ? hoes haha
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not really the number of partners, it's about how many motherfuckas she went raw with.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Number of partners doesn't matter long as you're smart enough to refrain from contracting diseases
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It dont matter. Asking her how many she had is what a ? ? dies. What matters is that she clean and I aint catching nothing. Instead of worrying who and how much she ? Im already planning out who Im going to dig out next and have backup ? calls ready for next week.The more practice she had the better its not like Im putting my cape on to save a ? .
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I honestly don't care...As long as I've dicked more people than her...And she hasn't ? any of my friends...I'm not too fussed
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Trockm wrote: »
    Not really the number of partners, it's about how many motherfuckas she went raw with.

*shaq face*

like you will ever know that ?

& lol @ throwin out actual numbers instead of a range.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    who said women aint allowed to enjoy sex though, you mixin things up homie. its about bein unstable in forming meaningful relationships, 2 different topics...and foh with your ? ? hoes haha
    you can find out all of that without ever knowing her ? number.

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And who even asks their ? ' how many ? she's ? ?...if you're over 14 and you're askin' for women's magic number you're not about it...
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I forget everyone on the IC lets sex and other primal instincts control their every move.

Well for someone like me who has standards, anywhere from 0 to 2 would be a respectable number. I could see her being in 2 real relationships by the age of 25.
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I'll say no more than 20 dudes is reasonable or 2 dudes per year since the age they lost their virginity.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    As long as she is honest about it.

I had a chick who at first was acting all innocent and as time went on her number kept getting bigger and bigger... ? convienient abnesia...

Anyway, if a girl is straight up a ? from the jump and keeps it real, who knows there may be a future. But if she act like she ? and wait to let you hit when she been past her double digits then you gotta red flag the ? .
  • supYo
    supYo Members Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    doesnt matter...as long as u dont looove em hoes