The Random Thoughts Thread.

Options

Comments

• Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    this boy really said WHO BUYS STAMPS....... BOY PLEASE U MUST NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF BILLS
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    <<<<wud never spend no ? cash on food.....it just doesnt make any sense to me at alll
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ain't that what cash is intended for. To purchase goods?
    and what's the difference between you paying ya home gurl vs ya local grocery store?

exits*......have a good day donkey posters........
  • jellybean84
    jellybean84 Confirm Email Posts: 1,560
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You know if you (and not just you but others of your 'lifestyle') invested a tenth of your skills and 'hustle' @ a productive career vs scamming the system, America mightactuallybe what those old deceased white men hoped it would be. Food for thought for ya trifling ass.

them old white ? did more scamming and ? then all ? put together

how you sticking up for what the old white men wanted, do you know what they wanted?

for your black ass to remain a slave and be 2nd class to human beings, ? less than human
  • jellybean84
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    if i was rich...i wud still buy food stamps..if i had a mill dollars i would but 25000 dollars woth of stamps and be set on food for the whole year,,,,, and maybe even longer FOOD STAMPS R MY LIFE ? wat u heard....
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    damn shame. Probably living in section 8 apts with a 10 of thousands worth of materials things in her place.
    Trifling IMO, but this is America so.............

i wish i did have section 8 housing..do u know how hard it is being a single mother without it nowadays??? unfortuantly things i have done in the past disqualify me from section 8 and im over income limit .....so yea but it wold be GOAT!!!!!! to have some damn section 8 mayne i tell you...as a matter of fact when they open the list up again ina few years i just might apply...just to see what they say this time...
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    gotta to admit I lol @ "WHO BUYS FOOD STAMP"
    .....spoken with such bewilderment too

no one lil Billy....no one8923c6ee8e17837e58604c7d2b0e6306.gif
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    our state got cut 1.8 BILLION DOLLARS DUE TO THE BUDGET!!!!!!!!!......I AM WAITING FOR THESE ? TO TELL ME MY BABIES MEDICAL WONT BE COVERD THROUGH CHILD SUPPORT ANYMORE........
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Food stamps r goat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i have no idea what they wanted or did but i do know what america is or supposed to be.
    Im all for ? 'whitey' but this food stamp ? ain't just ? them. That ? is ? me.
    We (blacks) are to worried about what they did instead of what we doing.
    Selling ya food stamps for whatever reason is trifling in my book.

never in my life am i going to go and drop 600 in cash at the grocery store on food...? your wannabe tax dollars..
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    where does this sense of entitlement come from?

what have you done that warrants you to feel like it's ok to waste tax payers money?
    Like I said, you are a government funded ? .
    You put more effort into filling out forms for money you DONT ACTUALLY NEED vs going and doing the right thing and using your own damn hard earned money.
    You are ? pathetic. You are like Namon's mom from The Wire. you are a walking replicant of her.

let her and others like her keep on, they spend all that money they get right back, keep the economy going

middleclass working white folks aint wasting money (so yall call it)

in Chicago, two of the pooriest zip codes, spent 56 million dollars on lottery alone, one- 24 mil and the the 2nd 28 mil
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    es-bee wrote: »
    let her and others like her keep on, they spend all that money they get right back, keep the economy going

middleclass working white folks aint wasting money (so yall call it)

in chicago, two of the pooriest zip codes, spent 56 million dollars on lottery alone, one- 24 mil and the the 2nd 28 mil

u betta jump on them damn food stamps yo......sheeit ya know its hard out here for a ? !! When she gota get this money foe da rent.....drop 3 on card real qucick and get 6 foodstamps free ta spend!
  • a.mann
    edited March 2011
    Options
    got it right this time?
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Did i ever in this post mention that i didnt have a job....just cause you and you and you...dont know where i work and wat i do.,,,,,,sheeeeeit i wish i would...but i know ima keep on buying this damn stamps...
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    SHEEIT THESE ? IS OUT HERE TAXIN!!!! sending your child to daycare nowadays u payin just as much as u would pay in a studio apt!
  • jellybean84
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Some people really need to learn the struggle....Fall on they ass, break that tail bone...So they can appreciate ? ...Work harder to provide, and Jamel is right it builds character, makes you stronger and Mature
  • a.mann
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I always had a feeling that once i left my hood i was gonna forget the hardships and struggles and maybe i have.
    Doesn't excuse this nor other trifling behavior.

I'm "out" the hood...but still like to find ways to easy the hurt on the pockets....
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I wasn't applying u had section 8 moreso ya friend but i am surprised u ain't on it. U trifling Aqua. I would still drop all my kids in ya deathpool cause that's as far as my niggadom go, but u still trifling

I always had a feeling that once i left my hood i was gonna forget the hardships and struggles and maybe i have.
    Doesn't excuse this nor other trifling behavior.

at the end of the day ? ....AnneMarie and myself have our place our transportation our wonderful food stamps..............and u can call me all the names in the book...it still aint gonna change IMA BOSS!