The Random Thoughts Thread.

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I have no idea what they wanted or did but I do know what America is or supposed to be.
    Im all for ? 'whitey' but this food stamp ? ain't just ? them. That ? is ? me.
    We (blacks) are to worried about what they DID instead of what we DOING.
    Selling ya food stamps for whatever reason is trifling in my book.

you one good lil ? , you really believe bolded, cuz some white dude running for office tried to rile up white voters by making that ? up

none of your tax dollars will ever see anyones hands, our tax dollars payback the interest on the money giving to the government by the federal reserve bank

and the FRB gone give trillions of dollars to the government regardless if poor wasn't the recipients or was

You rather have the money spent on destroying and killing innocent lives in war, fatten the pockets of politicians and big bank execs

than giving to the the emprovished people of your own nation

? if they stop giving your tax dollars to poor people it aint gone stop you from paying taxes
  • jellybean84
    jellybean84 Confirm Email Posts: 1,560
    edited March 2011
    Options
    at the end of the day ? ....AnneMarie and myself have our place our transportation our wonderful food stamps..............and u can call me all the names in the book...it still aint gonna change IMA BOSS!

No diss Aqua at all, but what makes you a boss? Just would like you to define it...
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Some people really need to learn the struggle....Fall on they ass, break that tail bone...So they can appreciate ? ...Work harder to provide, and Jamel is right it builds character, makes you stronger and Mature

not according to a few posters here, with mommy and daddy taking care of them.....

side note:

I sense a theme starting here........... in this "Random Thoughts" thread
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sheeeeit i wish i motha ? would...all these gawd dayum bills n ? and ima walk in the ? store and pay cash on food???
    Its get it by any damn means!!!!
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    not according to a few posters here, with mommy and daddy taking care of them.....

Side note:

I sense a theme starting here........... In this "random thoughts" thread

man i dont think alot of these posters on her even know wat a ? struggle is or a bill or anything i seen someone say their rent was 356 dollars......r u seriouse?
  • jellybean84
    edited March 2011
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

side note:

I sense a theme starting here........... in this "Random Thoughts" thread

hm *rubs chin*
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    but it's people like her that make it harder for people who are really down on their luck to get the proper benefits that are offered.
    Actions like the one's she and other like her take, end up making everybody else lose out.

She got a job, child support and also stealing money from the government.
    Joe Blow, got a wife, 3 kids a mortgage and 2 car payments and just got layed off. but because his state got tired of helping people who DIDN'T NEED HELP they make the requirements more stringent. there is one small hiccup in Joe Blows paperwork and gets rejected.

if these ? yall say are so dumb and ignorant what does that make joe blow

dumber than them, obviously, cuz that ? cant fill out an app correctly

and that ? living outside his means, two cars and a mortgage<--his fault

he chose to buy a house and two cars

while the poor person chooses to live in the hood paying $500 dollars a month in rent(not section 8, rents just cheapier in the hood) and drive a car they paid $2000 dollar for(no note ftw)
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    spending 300 to get 600 dollars worth of food sounds like a win to me
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    My aunty man this woman has 3 kids she supports at home plus an older child she is putting through college a house payment a car payment not married.........mayne she callin me erry month...who got them stamps for sale its real out here get the ? outa this dayum forum tryna act all boogey in ? yall motha fuckas is some lames sometimes i swear,,,
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    spending 300 to get 600 dollars worth of food sounds like a win to me

mayne u cant tell these motha fuckas in here ? ...its fuunny motha fuckas on here wanna act all ghetto and thugged out n ? b ut as soon as u speak some real ass ? they wanna boogey up log the ? off yo..
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited March 2011
    Options
    u betta jump on them damn food stamps yo......sheeit ya know its hard out here for a ? !! When she gota get this money foe da rent.....drop 3 on card real qucick and get 6 foodstamps free ta spend!

its one way to do ? then theirs the ignorant way

we could have the same mindset (buying stamps), @ bolded, but definitely don't have the same thought process
  • jellybean84
    edited March 2011
    Options
    :( My question soooo got skipped over
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    es-bee wrote: »
    its one way to do ? then theirs the ignorant way

we could have the same mindset (buying stamps), @ bolded, but don't definitely don't have the same thought process

if someone wants to sell foodstamps then thats them wat is wrong with buying food stamps from someone....
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    And jelly i dnt speak my occupation at all on here just know im called the boss at my job.
  • jellybean84
    edited March 2011
    Options
    mayne u cant tell these motha fuckas in here ? ...its fuunny motha fuckas on here wanna act all ghetto and thugged out n ? b ut as soon as u speak some real ass ? they wanna boogey up log the ? off yo..

Ive bought food stamps before from my homegirl, she wanted the cash so she could by some damn weed, nothing wrong with weed ? its GREAT...but man foh...she had a growing boy and an older girl....if you needed that cash you not doing something right...re-prioritize your ? at home...I never did it again....I had another homegirl who wanted me to buy foodstamps from her because she needed her light bill paid...I just paid the ? light bill and let her keep her food stamps...What the ? I look like, she got two kids and she was really struggling....
  • jellybean84
    edited March 2011
    Options
    And jelly i dnt speak my occupation at all on here just know im called the boss at my job.

That wasnt the answer I was looking for, but ok. :)
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ive bought food stamps before from my homegirl, she wanted the cash so she could by some damn weed, nothing wrong with weed ? its great...but man foh...she had a growing boy and an older girl....if you needed that cash you not doing something right...re-prioritize your ? at home...i never did it again....i had another homegirl who wanted me to buy foodstamps from her because she needed her light bill paid...i just paid the ? light bill and let her keep her food stamps...what the ? i look like, she got two kids and she was really struggling....

i have 1 homegurl who is a stripper and her children are taken care of by her mother and she gets stamps i will by them from her..i know a smoker on gau who has no kids i may by them from her.. I have a homeboy who just gets stamps for the hell of it..i'll buy them from him...my houshold will consumer dayum near 600 dollars in grocerys a month im not paying that out of pocket sorry.....

I use candles at night instead of regualr lights and me and my daughter dont ever turn our heat on we walk arounbd in snuggies and slippers

i carpool 80 percent of the time becuase gas is dayum near 4 dollars soon to be 5

wtf do i look like.....
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited March 2011
    Options
    if someone wants to sell foodstamps then thats them wat is wrong with buying food stamps from someone....

I aint say it was something wrong, I said we got the same mindset (buying stamps)

just a different thought process, you like "? I look like paying for food", uuh to feed your child

if you felt like that you shoulda been said "? i look like bringing a baby in a world where you gotta pay for food"

anyhow, helping someone out with a lil money in exchange for some extra food is how I view it, cuz those dollars I was going to waste on food can now go towards something else, rather it be a bill, liqour, or whatever, more money is circulated into the economy
  • jellybean84
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    you aren't winning, you are a ? thief.
    you would rahter waste the money you work for on needless material items such as the internet and a phone that can help you twitter, cable and all the other ? , then sit and watch the same DVD collection of Good Times till you get on your ? feet.

You'd rather waste your money on creature comforts then spend on feeding yourself and your child.
    You are ? pathetic. You are proud of the fact that you are getting assistance when you don't need it.

le sigh....He only tries to speak the truth
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Buy your stamps ppl!!! They come in handy! ? watchyu heard yo!
  • jellybean84
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i have 1 homegurl who is a stripper and her children are taken care of by her mother and she gets stamps i will by them from her..i know a smoker on gau who has no kids i may by them from her.. I have a homeboy who just gets stamps for the hell of it..i'll buy them from him...my houshold will consumer dayum near 600 dollars in grocerys a month im not paying that out of pocket sorry.....

I use candles at night instead of regualr lights and me and my daughter dont ever turn our heat on we walk arounbd in snuggies and slippers

i carpool 80 percent of the time becuase gas is dayum near 4 dollars soon to be 5

wtf do i look like.....

Like you need to prioritize some ? and struggle to get on your feet :| at least you not buying foodstamps from people who actually need them, whos in your household? Just you in your kids right? Any extras they need to contribute or ?