Comments

• kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    U wouldnt know ur a woman
    its a sob story they tell men to get pity

I'm a woman so I can say that not all use molestation sob story to get pity. A high percentage of females are molested or sexually assualted at some point in their life though.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    The heat and the knicks game

wat about it?
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Lol @ this thread
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    White chick sees me, walks faster & clutches her purse...

^^^This

I luv dem white hoes tho. They just be scurred. I'm dark too :(

Rarely ever delt with ya typical becky, Id probably just smash and pass. I tend to ? with alot of jewish white chicks, theyre pretty cool.
  • PLASTIC RULES
    PLASTIC RULES Members Posts: 1,535 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol @ bein scared of females.

? really is the new ? .
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol @ bein scared of females.

? really is the new ? .

"I want the T/S to respond to me" post...

Marcus Dixon says wassup LOL...

storydixonap.jpg
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    If your a black man and a white women cries ? or accuses you of something your pretty much screwed. There have been many cases where black men have been wrongfully accused and served sentences soley because they were black.
  • tarheelman
    tarheelman Members Posts: 150 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    You need a slutty white chick who parents paid her way through college & spoiled

then you wont be scared

This... These are the absolute best... I went to a school that was mostly white, out on Long Island, and these rich white girls would have boyfriends and the whole nine, but would stay having ? blaze them out on the low. You knock em down right, and they would be tricking money on a ? , buying him gear and everything. I used to see ? in the mall with the becky and we would know what time it was. We used to call it "going shopping". The best thing about it was, we didn't have to worry about no relationship; that's what the white dude was for. They couldn't take us home to meet mommy and daddy, and we didn't want to meet mommy and daddy. It was perfect. The only thing that would cause a problem was that occasionally they started getting too attached to the meat stick, and they would be reckless about stepping to a ? in front of their boyfriend or one of his friends.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I learned many many years ago to leave white girls the ? alone! they are the most conniving, sneaky race of female I've ever came across.

thats why i be steady laughing at some of yall IC ? who stay putting these raggedy white ? on a pedastal...
  • kat2180
    edited February 2011
    Options
    tarheelman wrote: »
    This... These are the absolute best... I went to a school that was mostly white, out on Long Island, and these rich white girls would have boyfriends and the whole nine, but would stay having ? blaze them out on the low. You knock em down right, and they would be tricking money on a ? , buying him gear and everything. I used to see ? in the mall with the becky and we would know what time it was. We used to call it "going shopping". The best thing about it was, we didn't have to worry about no relationship; that's what the white dude was for. They couldn't take us home to meet mommy and daddy, and we didn't want to meet mommy and daddy. It was perfect. The only thing that would cause a problem was that occasionally they started getting too attached to the meat stick, and they would be reckless about stepping to a ? in front of their boyfriend or one of his friends.

lol @ tricking over some ? .
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    lol @ tricking over some ? .

i bet you i could make you open your purse-strings :)
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited February 2011
    Options
    smh @ some of yall ? just now discovering how conniving, and sneaky white chicks really are. I refuse to ? with them
    that's why i be steady laughing at some of yall IC ? who be putting these ragedy white ? on a pedastal.
  • kat2180
    edited February 2011
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    i bet you i could make you open your purse-strings :)

Only long enough to put your money in my wallet :)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    smh @ some of yall ? just now discovering how conniving, and sneaky white chicks really are. I refuse to ? with them
    that's why i be steady laughing at some of yall IC ? who be putting these ragedy white ? on a pedastal.

women are sneaky period ...

my ? met some black broads from michigan and we took a trip up there ...
    one of the broads was from atlanta and enganged .. I sat outside in the hallway with her while she talked to her fiancee and told him she loved him before she hung up..
    30 minutes later me and my ? was tossing her up .. after we flipped her we woke my ? up in the living room and he flipped her..

another occasion ..

me and my ? are at some jumpoffs house that they knew .. i'm ? ? of henny ..
    them ? went ham on her ass inside her and her ? spot ..
    her ? called said he was on his way and we bounced ....

I was ? with a white broad and whenever her ? called I would start purposely ? her and she would try holding a convo with him while I was pounding her ....

they come in all races shapes and faces .......
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited February 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    women are sneaky period ...

my ? met some black broads from michigan and we took a trip up there ...
    one of the broads was from atlanta and enganged .. I sat outside in the hallway with her while she talked to her fiancee and told him she loved him before she hung up..
    30 minutes later me and my ? was tossing her up .. after we flipped her we woke my ? up in the living room and he flipped her..

another occasion ..

me and my ? are at some jumpoffs house that they knew .. i'm ? ? of henny ..
    them ? went ham on her ass inside her and her ? spot ..
    her ? called said he was on his way and we bounced ....

I was ? with a white broad and whenever her ? called I would start purposely ? her and she would try holding a convo with him while I was pounding her ....

they come in all races shapes and faces .......

thats true. but i mainly dont mess with them just for the fact that if this white girl gets mad at me one day, and claim I ? /hit/robbed/abused her, my black ass dont got a chance. i've heard one too many stories of ? like that happening to even risk it.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Only long enough to put your money in my wallet :)

HA........
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    If your a black man and a white women cries ? or accuses you of something your pretty much screwed. There have been many cases where black men have been wrongfully accused and served sentences soley because they were black.
    what this young man said
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? more for me then...
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    honestly, I just don't find too many of them that attractive

not saying that there aren't bad white chicks out there

but most average white girls I wouldn't really find them that appealing, they would have to have some kind of gimmick or be extremely bad for me to trip off them like that

plus, it seems like way too many of them that are actually into black dudes just look at us more like a fetish than a person they can take seriously

I have a hard time seeing myself doing anything past just smashing and dashing :shrugs

C/S every word. I always been like that. I only liked one white chick in like 7th grade. Had some big ? and you know how its is in grad e school, they few and far between.

I only hit bout 2 or 3 in my lifetime. There's a small percentage of white women i do find attractive but Im not dark enough to make their daddy mad so.........
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    just could never bring myself to do it
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    White chicks love ? ........
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    white girls are scared of me
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    *looks @ AVI*
    How many black males have u had locked up?

None....why would I..i don't put myself in situations that would call for that
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You're scared of white girls? Tell that to Emmett Till, Mack Charles Parker, and countless other cats that have been imprisoned and/or murdered over some white girls in the past......

I can't even watch Rosewood because I don't wanna blow up on one of these white chicks out here.....if you haven't seen it before, it's a movie about a black town in Florida that was destroyed by a white mob after a white woman falsely accused a black man of beating and ? her....smh

I just can't ? with them like that.....
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    You're scared of white girls? Tell that to Emmett Till, Mack Charles Parker, and countless other cats that have been imprisoned and/or murdered over some white girls in the past......

I can't even watch Rosewood because I don't wanna blow up on one of these white chicks out here.....if you haven't seen it before, it's a movie about a black town in Florida that was destroyed by a white mob after a white woman falsely accused a black man of beating and ? her....smh

I just can't ? with them like that.....

? got what she deserved though.. perfect ending