Options

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    smh @ t/s ben in DC scared of white bytches

Lmao

I could understand if you were in a small town, but ngga DC? We's free bruh...

Your young so you may not remember this, but ther was a time when U st was all black, Adams Morgan was all white, Gtown was all white, etc, NO white people lived in Southeast, etc

But now? Ngga you live in the most homogenous (nh) area in perhaps the WORLD.

foh w/ any thread condoning fear of ANY ? . Loan denied.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »
    ? got what she deserved though.. perfect ending

She did, but not at the expense of a whole town burning to the ground smh.....that ? cause a lot of ? to go down.....
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    White girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrls

runnin thru my miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind

white girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrls
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited February 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    lol at this thread, i don't think it has anything to do with race, more gender. ? are ? up creatures period, they all have issues and internalize alot of ? then take it out on the next ? . Just do what i do, ? and leave them, but ? them well enough where they brag to their friends about it, then you can run through their friends.

and u say haitians n jamaicans aint the same.. we got that same philosophy..
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    if u want to avoid the ? situation,mess with chicks who
    are older like over 21,its usually youngbitches who are on that accusing
    ? of ? . thats why i really only ? with ? 21-27
  • tarheelman
    tarheelman Members Posts: 150 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Truth. Older ones are better. The young ones start screaming ? when Mommy and Daddy find out that they been getting spinebusted by ? on the regular. The older ones are already up on game and not tied to someone else's judgment.
  • Uncle Kingpin
    Uncle Kingpin Members Posts: 241
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    White chick sees me, walks faster & clutches her purse...

I see her & walk across to the other side of the street...

She's scared I want her, I'm scared she thinks I want her...Mutual Understanding...

Word thats how you gotta be in the DMV. It's the interracial capital of the world by my non-scientific opinion, but still I stay clear of them. Weirdest thing is they really go for me, and all my boys love em and get mad when they all on me. Guess they like dark skinned muscular types, like it's their weakness. But I dont want them back, i'm not attracted to the average white girl. I'm not confused about being African in america, there are people living right now who wouldn't have made it to their present age if they so much as whistled at or reckless eyeballed a white woman.
    Is it just me or does it seem like more of a fashion trend than anything? First it was the black friend now its the black bf. To me These ditsy sorority girls from the suburbs dating/ parading around with ? athletes to me is ridiculous. Most of the time u like another fashion accessory to these white girls. Even when they go further and have a mixed baby chicks act like it's her newest accessory. They like us because of WHAT we are instead of WHO we are.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    emmitt till ? ....remember
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Damn brahh, u better get over dat ? fam. U gone miss out.
  • S2J
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sidenote:

How the ? is it 2011 and nggas still on this 'im not into white girls'

Where do yall live? Do yall not go to Golds/Ballys/etc.

With w/e the ? is in the food these days, its been known for a good 5+ years that white jawns got ass now. Aint no excuse. Step ya game up

Ol scary ass nggas lmao
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol that white as a ? shook
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    lol at this thread, i don't think it has anything to do with race, more gender. ? are ? up creatures period, they all have issues and internalize alot of ? then take it out on the next ? . Just do what i do, ? and leave them, but ? them well enough where they brag to their friends about it, then you can run through their friends.

Highlighted for extra emphasis........
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Damn brahh, u better get over dat ? fam. U gone miss out.

I've never been w/ a white girl.
    School me to what exactly I missed out on bruh?
  • The_Introvert
    The_Introvert Members Posts: 796
    edited March 2011
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    *Clayton Bigsby Voice* if it aint white it aint rightt!!!!

couple3.jpg

I LOL every time I spot this pic on the web. It's like the Jordan free throw line dunk poster of interracial relationships. That ? look so happy.
  • DaChef
    DaChef Members Posts: 261 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Nah my ? LOL...when ole girl was talkin about I forced myself on her, my life flashed before my eyes. Surburban, super whitebread, Aaron Carter, 98 Degrees & Jonas brothers type white girl I met at work. Her pops would've had me under the jail.

This dudes right. My dad used to counsel all ages of people, including rich white kids from hollywood, now he just counsels students in South Central. My uncle used to work in a prison and has a son that went to a rich white kid christian school. Both were told time and time again from these white kids about all the ? , ? , and just crazy outlandish ? that their families would do. I mean what parent doesn't spend much time with their children, but gives them thousands of dollars to spend every month, even though they have everything they need. Yeah man it's that crazy. So for all you know it was that white girl's father that ? her...so I would've stayed away too.
  • S2J
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I LOL every time I spot this pic on the web. It's like the Jordan free throw line dunk poster of interracial relationships. That ? look so happy.

DEAD. The turned-up collar kills it.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    @dachef - Are you suggesting that incestuous ? and relationships only happen within the white community?
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You probably scared to give white girls eye contact when you talk to them too.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    black girls cry ? falsley to but white girls are more likely to be heard by the police and the courts
  • DaChef
    DaChef Members Posts: 261 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    @dachef - Are you suggesting that incestuous ? and relationships only happen within the white community?

No, only that it seems more prominent in white culture for whatever reason...do your own research and see what u find.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol @ this thread
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I used to O.D. on Becky's til I realized how quickly one could mess my life up. I remember one white girl I was fooling around with, she loved it rough. So one day, I was being rough with her. She was hella wet, kissing a ? & I thought she was into it. Guess I was too rough. She had a flashback (was molested before), started crying & said I forced myself on her. It blew over but, I left that ? alone SMH....

Nowadays, if its dark outside, I won't walk near a white broad. Wont hold the door for them hoes. Won't help carry bags for them broads. I walk 29 steps behind them hoes when I'm riding the DC Metro. Wont look their way, if they ask me a question, I pretend I aint hear ? ....If we in a Room alone together, I might leave. At work, when a white broad comes in the breakroom to heat up her Hotpocket, Im out.

Big muscular, urban dressed black dude vs skinny, helpless blonde, blue eyed southern belle. I'm scared of them broads. Laugh if you want....

you do realize that females being molested isn't just a "white" thing right? that could happen with any woman that's been sexually abused
  • kat2180
    edited March 2011
    Options
    DaChef wrote: »
    No, only that it seems more prominent in white culture for whatever reason...do your own research and see what u find.

I think it's just more of an open topic with the white community. I think it's a very hush hush thing within the black community, but I have no doubt that it goes on..and just as frequently.

I'll look into it though.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    DaChef wrote: »

try that molestation and child abuse is a much more taboo subject within the black community...talk to some females you know and ask how many of them have ever been sexually violated in some way...you'd be shocked
  • kat2180
    edited March 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    try that molestation and child abuse is a much more taboo subject within the black community...talk to some females you know and ask how many of them have ever been sexually violated in some way...you'd be shocked

Exactly.....

Women are getting violated, family member or not. It's not race specific...men are men and and the perverts come in all colors.