You Walk in the Room and Your S/O is Goin Through Your Phone...

Options

Comments

• #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »
    th_spear.gif
    with the quickness

Not the Spear, haha
  • Super Lex
    Super Lex Members Posts: 460
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Since that wouldn't be appreciated if I did it, then I'd just take it. Not even snatch it or yell because I honestly don't care.
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Id tell her I already deleted her nudes...and then chuckle knowing them ? saved to my computer
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It has a password and everything is coded, so it wouldn't matter.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I lmmfao cuz she ain't gon find ? n there, then when she done n unsatisfied she can't find nothing, I beat the brakes off the ? until she walk funny at work the next day
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    only time id get mad was if he was trying to go thru my bank accounts and ?
  • D-Marco
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I dont know no ? Kiana!!
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    D-Marco wrote: »
    I dont know no ? Kiana!!

44.gif
    You lying Tommy.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Going thru ur s/o phone is pointless...if they have a smartphone. If ur man or woman got a iPhone, Blackberry, or Android phone u prolly wont find ? anyway, even if they dont lock it & u have access to it. I got 1 of my homeboys who I know for a fact cheats on his girl. They been beefing for a minute b/c she doesnt trust him. So 2 weeks ago I was over this ? crib watching the start of the NCAA tournament & his girl was on her way out w/ 2 of her friends to go shopping & ? . He gave her his phone for the whole day & I would looking @ this ? like "U stupid for that ? ". This ? explained all the apps he had to help hide his dirt & ? & I was like "WTF?". His girl walking around now thinking she can trust this ? 100%
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    Going thru ur s/o phone is pointless...if they have a smartphone. If ur man or woman got a iPhone, Blackberry, or Android phone u prolly wont find ? anyway, even if they dont lock it & u have access to it. I got 1 of my homeboys who I know for a fact cheats on his girl. They been beefing for a minute b/c she doesnt trust him. So 2 weeks ago I was over this ? crib watching the start of the NCAA tournament & his girl was on her way out w/ 2 of her friends to go shopping & ? . He gave her his phone for the whole day & I would looking @ this ? like "U stupid for that ? ". This ? explained all the apps he had to help hide his dirt & ? & I was like "WTF?". His girl walking around now thinking she can trust this ? 100%

That ? deserves the Bobby Fisher award......"check mate biaaatch"
  • Super Lex
    Super Lex Members Posts: 460
    edited March 2011
    Options
    only time id get mad was if he was trying to go thru my bank accounts and ?

Whoa. Now that's a violation. My money ain't got ? to do with his money. Oh no.
  • D-Marco
    edited March 2011
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »

so what happens if she find the apps and figure out what its good for?? All it takes is one of her friends to look it up...lol. My boy got the same ? on Droid. I have yet to find some ? like that for BB.

But that ? is smart. Just lock it and give it to her. When she hand it back to you, unlock and give it to her. Next time she see ur phone locked, wont even trip. *lightbulb* that ? is pretty slick.
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ehhh...it's just easier to share my ? with one person instead of many....don't need the headache. And I'm not about to go looking for trouble. Meh.
  • bull6599
    edited March 2011
    Options
    D-Marco wrote: »
    so what happens if she find the apps and figure out what its good for?? All it takes is one of her friends to look it up...lol. My boy got the same ? on Droid. I have yet to find some ? like that for BB

U gotta get on Team Droid bruh LOL. His girl isnt to tech savvy so she prolly just looked @ the ? like ehh. This ? got a call-blocking app that blocks calls & text. It sends the calls straight to voicemails & then he said there's an app that blocks VM notifications until u unlock the app itself. He got 1 that hides pics & texts. That ? took a risk, but it paid off & now he living stupendus LMAO
  • iphucq
    iphucq Members Posts: 961 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    1) say why are u goin through my phone
    2) blame whatever she finds on her and how i cannot trust her so the other women are there becuz her insecurity is a turn off
    3) how ever she react i just take it ( if she breaks up with me i say 'ok' cuz she'll call back, if not im good)
    4) if she is still their talking after 5 mins its obvious she cares so i get physical and throw her up against the wall (not enuff 2 ? her, just scare her)
    5) then i proceed 2 kiss on her and ? the dog ? outta her.
    6) break up with her, girls are spiteful and im not an idiot.......shes gonna try 2 get me back and similar 2 jay-z......I WILL NOT LOSE
  • bull6599
    edited March 2011
    Options
    iphucq wrote: »
    2) blame whatever she finds on her and how i cannot trust her so the other women are there becuz her insecurity is a turn off
    3) how ever she react i just take it ( if she breaks up with me i say 'ok' cuz she'll call back, if not im good)
    4) if she is still their talking after 5 mins its obvious she cares so i get physical and throw her up against the wall (not enuff 2 ? her, just scare her)
    6) break up with her, girls are spiteful and im not an idiot.......shes gonna try 2 get me back and similar 2 jay-z......i will not lose

***dead***
  • thedirector217
    thedirector217 Members Posts: 77
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    what happens next ?????!!!!!!!

imager.php?id=77513&t=o GIFSoup

Eat the cake, Anna Mae . . .
  • iphucq
    edited March 2011
    Options
    imager.php?id=77513&t=o gifsoup

eat the cake, anna mae . . .

realest post
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    6) break up with her, girls are spiteful and im not an idiot.......shes gonna try 2 get me back and similar 2 jay-z......I WILL NOT LOSE

You sound like you did this before, lol.
  • iphucq
    edited March 2011
    Options
    #1 pick wrote: »
    You sound like you did this before, lol.

yeah....i came up with it when my bro friend got caught by both his women.......i came 2 the ? house and he had his gul and jumpoff rite there.......he just acted like nothin was wrong and he proceeded 2 walk around like he was lookin 4 his ipod..........they just sittin there........he then waits 4 one of them 2 approach and he blames the both of them.........after i saw that i was like teach me......i must know the ways of a manipulator
  • cuttadc13
    cuttadc13 Members Posts: 1,626 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yeah....i came up with it when my bro friend got caught by both his women.......i came 2 the ? house and he had his gul and jumpoff rite there.......he just acted like nothin was wrong and he proceeded 2 walk around like he was lookin 4 his ipod..........they just sittin there........he then waits 4 one of them 2 approach and he blames the both of them.........after i saw that i was like teach me......i must know the ways of a manipulator

LOL that ? must know my brother..smh my older brother did this same ? ..changed my whole outlook on females from that point on lol
  • iphucq
    edited March 2011
    Options
    cuttadc13 wrote: »
    LOL that ? must know my brother..smh my older brother did this same ? ..changed my whole outlook on females from that point on lol

yeah.....made me lose alot of respect 4 dudes and females.....then i realized...if u dress well. look good and give the d great, they will put up with just about anything.......they will deny that ? but its so true....he put me up on the real.......
  • Brooklyn Boy
    Brooklyn Boy Members Posts: 558
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yall got me dyin in here lmaooo....

that gif is classic!
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Nothin serious....just a lil beating
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    my ex went thru my ? b4 she went to work, early in the morning.