You Walk in the Room and Your S/O is Goin Through Your Phone...

Options
13»

Comments

• new account2
    new account2 Members Posts: 1,469
    edited March 2011
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    Going thru ur s/o phone is pointless...if they have a smartphone. If ur man or woman got a iPhone, Blackberry, or Android phone u prolly wont find ? anyway, even if they dont lock it & u have access to it. I got 1 of my homeboys who I know for a fact cheats on his girl. They been beefing for a minute b/c she doesnt trust him. So 2 weeks ago I was over this ? crib watching the start of the NCAA tournament & his girl was on her way out w/ 2 of her friends to go shopping & ? . He gave her his phone for the whole day & I would looking @ this ? like "U stupid for that ? ". This ? explained all the apps he had to help hide his dirt & ? & I was like "WTF?". His girl walking around now thinking she can trust this ? 100%

<
    Forensics training FTW.........
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    He wasn't my s/o but this guy I had known for only about a minute let me know he was this type early. One day I walk out for a brief moment, come back in and catch him steady scrolling through my phone. I was so turned off, I couldn't take him seriously. That was the end of that.

lol I remember you sharing this story with the IC a while back.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    It has a password and everything is coded, so it wouldn't matter.

females know how to hack them ? !!!!!
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    i tell her to delete her number because i'm now single

This....why you ? continue to tolerate ? like that is beyond me...i got zero tolerance for dumb ? like that...i been wit my girls for years now and if she do some bama ? like that she got to go and i've told her that....STOP TOLERATING AND ACCEPTING foolishness from people and just maybe just maybe they might get their act together but ? would rather ? , deal, talk to ? bithces that would do ? like that instead of cutting them dumb ? off and letting them know that ? don't fly, but i guess some ? just that hard up for ? . If you really feel like you need to check your s/o phone then you need another s/o....actually if she would even do it you probably should dump that ? ....thank ? in my 30+ years of living i've never had to deal wit this insecure ? .
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I would honestly ask myself what the ? is she doing because I absolutely don't cheat in any form when I'm in a relationship B. If it's a broad I'm just dating she's going to find madd ? so that's probably not going to end well. Because I'm not erasing ? I get sent.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ask did somebody just call.....
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol I remember you sharing this story with the IC a while back.

Lol @ your sig.
    That is a serious offense!
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    nothing...i hope he likes what he sees
  • bscoop
    bscoop Members Posts: 478 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    D-Marco wrote: »
    so what happens if she find the apps and figure out what its good for?? All it takes is one of her friends to look it up...lol. My boy got the same ? on Droid. I have yet to find some ? like that for BB.

But that ? is smart. Just lock it and give it to her. When she hand it back to you, unlock and give it to her. Next time she see ur phone locked, wont even trip. *lightbulb* that ? is pretty slick.

What app is this you speak of?

For research purposes....

:)
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    First thing i'm doing is making a mental note to make a stronger passcode on my ? .
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    "I was planning on sending those pics to you baby."
  • Self-Preservation
    Self-Preservation Members Posts: 24
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Just tell her it's a wrap! Insecure women are the worse to deal with. Its over on the spot.

That spear ? was funny as hell lol
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    dont trip if she ur girl or wife.
    give her the cold shoulder if she ur jump or side piece.
  • Sh0t
    Sh0t Members Posts: 1,162
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It's happened to me several times, always bad, and always my 'fault'. There was stuff to find and they found it. But I had no contract with any of them, so all they could do was catch feelings and complain. My reply was always "well, we're not exclusive, so watumadat?"

It's always happened when I was asleep and my phone would beep from a txt or bbm. Never when I was awake and in another room. I've never lived with a chick so I've never had that in-house issue.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Back in the day i would have some explaining to do. I wouldnt even trip nowadays though, I dont have nothing to hid,e Id probly snatch it out her hands though for old times sake though.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    ? dont save pics and my texts automatically deletes itself FTW

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    imager.php?id=77513&t=o GIFSoup