If one of your ex's became extremely successful....would you be upset?

Options
2»

Comments

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    mya...............SMH:(

whatever, I ain't missing ?

I hope she reads this haha
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I hate when niggs say ? like you lyin because they didnt take the easy oft traveled path...... of giving a ? .. i aint built like that.. if its ? you its ? you that reason doesn change and your future success doesn't phase me.. youll just be that million dollar ? at that point

Word. Because some don't share the same feelings/opinion they must be lying.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I would stalk her for a while, ? with her mind. Call her up random times at random night just breathing heavily on the phone. Couple times a month, send her dead roses. When she aint home, break into her house and steal pictures I could use to further ? with her mind. Use Voodoo mind tricks, making her think some evil ? is headed her way, even though she has no idea when or where it is coming from. Hopefully beacuse of all that I will get her addicted to pills, then I would catch her at home one night, ? her, whether she wants it or not, then he will come up missing. Music's Greatest Mystery, lol.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lets be real. having the next beyonce and losing her is like losing a million dollar lottery ticket.

not if Beyonce wasn't somebody you could be with...regardless of money you'd still have to deal with her and if she annoyed the ? out of you then she'd just be a millionaire who annoyed the ? out of you later
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i wouldn't care