goat334
goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
edited March 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy

Comments

• Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol she asked for thatr, she punched him in his ? ..............naw lets see some excuses ? gon pull out they ? today
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    These chicks steppin out of bound as of late. Seeing alot of videos where they stepping up to ? . was no need for the chick to hit the dude you get what you ask for. I have zero sympathy for them.
  • Plop Star
    edited March 2011
    Options
    and she spit on him .............just direspectful
  • iphucq
    iphucq Members Posts: 961 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    u should not hit a woman @ anytime unless she got a weapon....smh @ ? wit abused egos

i understand she a big ? who outta line but push her. no face punches
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    iphucq wrote: »
    u should not hit a woman @ anytime unless she got a weapon....smh @ ? wit abused egos

? please.....
  • Mr. Terrific
    Mr. Terrific Members Posts: 483
    edited March 2011
    Options
    and dudes will still say:
    ~I would have just walk away
    ~What if that was your momma or sister
    ~I would have got my female cousin to ? her up
    ~She didn't deserve that because the genetic make up of a man is so much greater than a female, and jesus would've, and my momma said, and I'm not about to go to jail, and only ? hit women, and it was dark so I'm not sure who hit me....blah, blah, blah

diddy_drink.gif
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    SMH @ San Diego makin it on WSHH....
  • Plop Star
    edited March 2011
    Options

she spit on him too
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Dog, I did this one ? so ? ? .
    She spit on this while I was outside working the door, smoking a square.
    ? was one of those maaaaaad aggro types when she ? , i was watching her inside prior. She was trying to beef with alot of people.

So anyway, this ? goes outside and bumps into this black chick, ? chick was talking ? and the black chick was just trying to figure out why the hell this ? woman is screaming on her.
    Then it happens, "SNNNNNNNNIIIIIFFFF, HOOOOOCK PTEW! Dog I charged that big ? lifted her up off the ground, and started running forward, I slammed that ? into the concrete with my forearm cross her throat. She layed there crying for like 5 minute, ? was clowning hard as ? . "Dawg why you do that big ? like that?"
    but nobody caped for her, cause they saw her gotdamn antics.

She wasn't a regular, the black chick was, i'm gon protect my regular.
    lmao .u a bouncer??
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • iphucq
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? outta here.
    Did you not see how big that ? was? she look farm raised.

You go head and let that big ass woman beat on you then.
    it don't take much to get knocked the ? out, your body goes dead weight on you, next thing you know, you in the ? hospital cause one stray punch clipped your jaw and you bounced the back of your head off a curb.

Go head Lancelot. do your thing.

yeah....she was big but shes still a women.....its like fighting a 7 year old......plus i would not be in that position.....glad 2 see ? is out here beatin woman.........applause
  • The Prodigalson
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Dog, I did this one ? so ? ? .
    She spit on this while I was outside working the door, smoking a square.
    ? was one of those maaaaaad aggro types when she ? , i was watching her inside prior. She was trying to beef with alot of people.

So anyway, this ? goes outside and bumps into this black chick, ? chick was talking ? and the black chick was just trying to figure out why the hell this ? woman is screaming on her.
    Then it happens, "SNNNNNNNNIIIIIFFFF, HOOOOOCK PTEW! Dog I charged that big ? lifted her up off the ground, and started running forward, I slammed that ? into the concrete with my forearm cross her throat. She layed there crying for like 5 minute, ? was clowning hard as ? . "Dawg why you do that big ? like that?"
    but nobody caped for her, cause they saw her gotdamn antics.

She wasn't a regular, the black chick was, i'm gon protect my regular.

LMAO!!! Hell naw.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LMAO@ Her being laid out at the 40 second mark.
  • goat334
    edited March 2011
    Options

I don't even call women ? , but this ? is the exception....she got what she asked for plain and simple. You talking about weapons, like a person fist can't be a weapon. I'm glad this ? got handled and I bet she won't ? with dat ? anymore.
  • The Prodigalson
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yeah....she was big but shes still a women.....its like fighting a 7 year old......plus i would not be in that position.....glad 2 see ? is out here beatin woman.........applause

These ? ain't hitting women for the ? of it. ? in here talkin as if her action arm harmless a ? just whooping on ? like they Ike Turner. Don't put you hand on no one if you don't want to get hit back simple. What would be your response if she whooped the ? ass? It prolly would be funny to you.
  • iphucq
    edited March 2011
    Options
    so you are able to control the actions of others then? especially a ? someone?

walk away doggie, you gon lose this battle.

for all you know, that WOMAN you trying to walk away from, may have been a Prison ? and spent her time building up her "Armor". What then?

You don't know her background, that ? could be A Natural Born Killer's type chick.

maybe u shoul take ya own advice and walk away from the woman.........if ya sister( or mama) was throwin salt and her man and he staright up hit her, could he talk 2 you and be like" she asked 4 it" would u understand that?
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I dont get all this talk about not hitting women but where is the accountability on the women's side.
    So these chicks should get a pass for hitting & confronting men?

I treat a lady like a lady if she cares herself like one. This chick aint no lady.
  • iphucq
    edited March 2011
    Options
    These ? ain't hitting women for the ? of it. ? in here talkin as if her action arm harmless a ? just whooping on ? like they Ike Turner. Don't put you hand on no one if you don't want to get hit back simple. What would be your response if she whooped the ? ass? It prolly would be funny to you.

yeah...but whenever a ? swing on me i go ufc and put holds on the ? .........that ? straight punched that ? after she gave him a weak ass hit......plus my ego dont bruise easily...even in public..........that video is like when keepin it real goes wronf...now that ? locked up .....funny
  • goat334
    edited March 2011
    Options
    maybe u shoul take ya own advice and walk away from the woman.........if ya sister( or mama) was throwin salt and her man and he staright up hit her, could he talk 2 you and be like" she asked 4 it" would u understand that?

That's different...throwing salt and physically attacking some body is very different
  • The Prodigalson
    edited March 2011
    Options
    These hoes want equal opportunity but pull the ? card when convenient.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

aint nobody throw no damn salt, that ? threw a haymaker, wtf

one of these days u gon learn when a brolic ? throws a left straight to yo nose, leavin u in an unstable condition. yo whole mentality gon change. what you gon do then, startin wearin a helmet?