Right or Wrong: She asked for this....

Options
2»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    niggatry at its finest
  • iphucq
    iphucq Members Posts: 961 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    dog, if my momma or sister mollywoppin on a dude for no good damn reason then yeah ? , they deserve the consequences...

I'll be butt hurt, but I'll also be logical about it.
    You acting like that ? is an innocent. She even got back up and still tried to swing. the ? kinda woman does that after catching one from a dude? A STRONG ASS WOMAN.

people like you are the reason why women think it's appropriate to act like this. You let them beat on you without consequence. in turn they think they can do it to every man.

ok.....ur right
  • Mr. Terrific
    Mr. Terrific Members Posts: 483
    edited March 2011
    Options
    iphucq wrote: »
    u should not hit a woman @ anytime unless she got a weapon....smh @ ? wit abused egos

i understand she a big ? who outta line but push her. no face punches

I'm tired of cats like you who come with this ? answer after seeing video proof of blatant line stepping. I'm not saying that we have to be of hive minds but how can cats like you type some ? after seeing that? That's like saying that was not Kells in the video ? on a little girl.

That tells me that ya'll are a bunch of ? and the dudes you probably hang around with are probably vaginas too. It's dudes like you that ARE putting each and every female on a pedestal and in your eyes a female can do no wrong. Dudes like you condone this behavior and teach the females around you that it is acceptable to act this way. Meaning that 'a female is never wrong and should not be checked'. You ? up the dynamics of male and female relationships. Always offering a soft shoulder instead of a harsh words on why she should stay in her lane. You ? disgust me and are actually less of a man then the man who hits women unprovoked. why? because you are cowards for not spitting game/school your females.

You ever wonder what makes a woman so bold to hit a dude from jump? IT'S ? LIKE YOU, who say "if anyone ? with you, let me know and I'll dead that dude."
    What you mean is if any dude violates unprovoked then you will stand up for her, but females don't hear that ? . Females take what you say and run with free pass becuz you wasn't clear in your exact meaning.

Then you dudes want to come with the 'what if that was your momma, sister, or aunt' ? . Once AGAIN it is ya'll ? fault that you not schooling your female fam to stay in their lane. Even you ? who was raised by your mom. Your mom doesn't know what it is to be a man and how men think. She might know something about men but she doesn't know what it is to be one. Some of ya'll need to check your momma if you gonna use that argument cuz that mean that your momma is a reckless broad.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    maybe u shoul take ya own advice and walk away from the woman.........if ya sister( or mama) was throwin salt and her man and he staright up hit her, could he talk 2 you and be like" she asked 4 it" would u understand that?

u one of those dudes that see women as something lesser b/c of the diff. in strength between men and women on average....but any woman can throw the right punch at the right angle and take yo ass out then ur head hit a curb and u in a coma or worse all b/c u underestimated her b/c shes a woman.

step to me like a man, get dealt with like a man
  • iphucq
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm tired of cats like you who come with this ? answer after seeing video proof of blatant line stepping. I'm not saying that we have to be of hive minds but how can cats like you type some ? after seeing that? That's like saying that was not Kells in the video ? on a little girl.

That tells me that ya'll are a bunch of ? and the dudes you probably hang around with are probably vaginas too. It's dudes like you that ARE putting each and every female on a pedestal and in your eyes a female can do no wrong. Dudes like you condone this behavior and teach the females around you that it is acceptable to act this way. Meaning that 'a female is never wrong and should not be checked'. You ? up the dynamics of male and female relationships. Always offering a soft shoulder instead of a harsh words on why she should stay in her lane. You ? disgust me and are actually less of a man then the man who hits women unprovoked. why? because you are cowards for not spitting game/school your females.

You ever wonder what makes a woman so bold to hit a dude from jump? IT'S ? LIKE YOU, who say "if anyone ? with you, let me know and I'll dead that dude."
    What you mean is if any dude violates unprovoked then you will stand up for her, but females don't hear that ? . Females take what you say and run with free pass becuz you wasn't clear in your exact meaning.

Then you dudes want to come with the 'what if that was your momma, sister, or aunt' ? . Once AGAIN it is ya'll ? fault that you not schooling your female fam to stay in their lane. Even you ? who was raised by your mom. Your mom doesn't know what it is to be a man and how men think. She might know something about men but she doesn't know what it is to be one. Some of ya'll need to check your momma if you gonna use that argument cuz that mean that your momma is a reckless broad.

4 the last time......i will put a ? n a hold.....done it many times 2..........hittin a bicth with a punch is like hittin a lil kid......i dont care how fat the ? is, its still fat and not muscle..........? like yall obviously are horrible with women

type a ? 2 wife a ? then beat on her 4 cheatin...smh........read my second sig, ?
  • Mr. Terrific
    edited March 2011
    Options
    dudes of the IC, if you ever wonder why you run into extra bold and reckless females it is because of the microcosm of dudes in here who represent the real world. If ? want to throw on the cape and save females then they need to be brave enough to open their mouth and tell a female what lane she should be stay in.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • iphucq
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    do you understand that it doesn't take much muscle to knock someone out?
    on top of that, the ? has to carry her body weight, she's tall as hell too. that is a stout ass woman. come on man, you making too many excuses.
    knockouts happen, and they can get very ugly, a woman can have you ? on yourself from one punch. I've seen it happen.

i seen it 2 but ? wouldnt happen 2 me cuz, big ? be wantin 2 fight and i ufc them hoes. no face punches.
  • Mr. Terrific
    edited March 2011
    Options
    4 the last time......i will put a ? n a hold.....done it many times 2..........hittin a bicth with a punch is like hittin a lil kid......i dont care how fat the ? is, its still fat and not muscle..........? like yall obviously are horrible with women

type a ? 2 wife a ? then beat on her 4 cheatin...smh........read my second sig, ?

lmao, ok dude. i'm not going to attempt to argue with you becuz you saw the video and stated what you would do. I don't see what a 'hold' is going to do. I mean you have to let her go eventually and what do you think she is going to do after that? lmao, she'll gain some instant respect for you and apologize like a lifetime movie. good luck with that.

anyways, once again females are wreckless becuz of ? putting on the wrong type of cape. ? want to be reactive instead of proactive. if you don't understand that concept...well ? go learn it.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    What does UFC them hoes mean?
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    if you think some of these big hoes cant knock a ? out, you aint neva been to the hood

plus she spit on the man, she spit on that muthafuka.......................i lose all sense if a muthafuka spit on me
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

Sleeper hold isn't any better than knocking a ? out...either way you physically put your hands on tha ? .
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    if you think some of these big hoes cant knock a ? out, you aint neva been to the hood

plus she spit on the man, she spit on that muthafuka.......................i lose all sense if a muthafuka spit on me

Yeah spitting is just straight disrespectful....If you really want yo ass kicked, spit on a muthafucka.

Dude let her get away with the fingers to the face and head, but the spit and the punch set that ? off.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    u should not have to hit a woman....

***fixed***

This is 2011. In a perfect world men and women know their places. A woman should be able to go out and get a job and receive the same compensation as a man. A hand shake should be able to seal any deal between 2 men; no lawyers, no bureaucrats, no paper trail and logic and reason should be enough to diffuse any situation. But, the world is not perfect, you got women going around telling grown men what he gone do and not gone do. How in the hell to you reason with someone like that? You don't, there's only one thing that that kind of person understands. You're fooling yourself if you think that kind of person only comes in the male gender. There's females out there that'll bust a mans head open and upload it to worldstar as well. Go ahead a be a casualty if you want. These new age brolic women would love to get with you.