This fukcery in Chicago's Englewood

Options
king hassan
king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
http://http://www.ydr.com/ci_17729011
? 's wild, shoot out early in the day, this the same hood where J Hud family got killed

Comments

• powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    hmm.. ? up, every time me and my girl go out there that's the side of town we stay on. Normal street I think it is. She graduated from paul robeson. Love to know what this ? was about.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    http://http://www.ydr.com/ci_17729011
    ? 's wild, shoot out early in the day, this the same hood where J Hud family got killed

Northside>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Northside = boystown = Cubs

I agree.

Englewood is the shame of the Southside.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Northside>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

no ? , just no
  • J-GUTTA
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I agree.

Englewood is the shame of the Southside.

It's a neighborhood not the whole Northside playa besides

Knowing ? are ? >>>>>>>>>>>the down low homothugs in other part of the city.
  • J-GUTTA
    edited March 2011
    Options
    no ? , just no

Property Value>>>>>>50% foreslosure
    Clubs all up North>>>>>your lounges
    Diverse neighborhood>>>>>the hood
  • J-GUTTA
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Then some stupid Punk MF knocked a old lady down some steps and she died cuz they was fleeing from snatching somebody I phone on the L

What else is new englewood stay losin

Ya that was messed up yo did you hear the description that could be anybody black man B.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Growing up it always was said that the Westside was the worst part of the city. Seems like that changed lol
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    if i had bread i would want to live around wrigley ville
  • soul rattler
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Growing up it always was said that the Westside was the worst part of the city. Seems like that changed lol

No things haven't changed. Westside is still the worst side. Chicago is still Chicago regardless what side you're talking about. The fuckery that goes on in the Northside just doesn't get reported as much.
  • king hassan
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ya that was messed up yo did you hear the description that could be anybody black man B.
    They say 5'6"-6'0" 180lbs - 235lbs WTF
  • king hassan
    edited March 2011
    Options
    No things haven't changed. Westside is still the worst side. Chicago is still Chicago regardless what side you're talking about. The fuckery that goes on in the Northside just doesn't get reported as much.

Exactly, we know Rogers Park is ? like a ?

• MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The weather bout to break for good in a minute, expect to see alot more bodies dropped in broad daylight or in the light of the night
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the north side ? up too. ? the Lords and the Moes been beefing in uptown niccas was getting blasted all the time.
  • king hassan
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The weather bout to break for good in a minute, expect to see alot more bodies dropped in broad daylight or in the light of the night
    A lady got murked last week 2 blocks from me down on E 65th somewhere. It has to be around Drexel or Ingleside, got beat to death in her apartment
  • J-GUTTA
    edited March 2011
    Options

? does get reported difference is it don't take a kid being murdered to get the neighborhoods together all it takes is 1 ? white boy getting knocked over the head with a bat and CPD got it on lock.
    [/B]
    Exactly, we know Rogers Park is ? like a ?

? Parking....

But ya it's all senseless ? .

EDIT

Kang you know De La was here Friday?
  • king hassan
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It's a fat muthafuckin patient in the hallway right now. GOTDAYUM her thighs bigger than my ? body, the ? :(
  • soul rattler
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? does get reported difference is it don't take a kid being murdered to get the neighborhoods together all it takes is 1 ? white boy getting knocked over the head with a bat and CPD got it on lock.

Really? In comparison to the South and West sides of Chicago? Hell nah.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It's a fat muthafuckin patient in the hallway right now. GOTDAYUM her thighs bigger than my ? body, the ? :(

You stay with the fat chicks in your face
  • soul rattler
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Chi-town, I honor ya
    My heart breaks when I see you on tall moniters

N/e ways, can't say ? wasn't expected.
    Lowend/Bronzevile>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yall ? ain't no better lol Dunbar, Du Sable, and Bronzville kids probably rioting in the streets right now.
  • J-GUTTA
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Really? In comparison to the South and West sides of Chicago? Hell nah.

Crime is crime my G and anyone can die in this city over some senseless ? but you know in your right mind a lot less of that ? happens up North. I've met so many South/Westsiders that have said I live on the South/WestSide but I don't do ? on the South/West Side. There was 1 murder in my neighborhood (NorthPark) in 2 years B. I rather pay a lot for my place and have piece of mind than dealing with the miscellaneous ? .
  • king hassan
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You stay with the fat chicks in your face

I hate them fat muthafuckas, and you know she in a wheelchair too!
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    bronzeville is on the come up forreal. It was in contention for the ABSOLUTE WORST part of the city for decades lol. It aint all good, but u cant say that ? hasnt improved
  • king hassan
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Crime is crime my G and anyone can die in this city over some senseless ? but you know in your right mind a lot less of that ? happens up North. I've met so many South/Westsiders that have said I live on the South/WestSide but I don't do ? on the South/West Side. There was 1 murder in my neighborhood (NorthPark) in 2 years B. I rather pay a lot for my place and have piece of mind than dealing with the miscellaneous ? .
    Truthfully if I did'nt work over here and the parking was cool I'd be N Side myself. But I do have a garage, but my old hood "Terra Town" them muthafuckas still wild as ? over there