when you love the world loves with you but when your crying in the rain you cry alone

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    She already knows I'm a gentleman. She already knows I've got integrity, strong character, convictions etc.... I didn't wanna play the ? games from the start but bein real ain't got me nowhere.
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    She already knows I'm a gentleman. She already knows I've got integrity, strong character, convictions etc.... I didn't wanna play the ? games from the start but bein real ain't got me nowhere.

Story of my life bruh.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

that being yourself ? works for some...doesnt work for others. be a little arrogant...not a complete ? but just enough that she doesnt hate your guts
  • Will Munny
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I dunno... I think tomorrow I'm gonna lay it all on the line and let the chips fall where they may. If she wanna be my girl great, if she doesn't then I can move on and stop stressin. But I can't be just friends with her, the ? would hurt my heart way too much.
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited March 2011
    Options

sometimes you have to play games because that's all some people know so she's only going to respond to what she's use to.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Dont let some chick try to change you up for the worst because of the heartache .. ? we all been there.. Just move on.. most importanly keep "yourself" intact. Some chick thats appreciative will come along.

Look out for #1 that doesnt mean be the ? you see all these other clowns.. its just play your cards close..

Games/ Tricks are for kids
  • Will Munny
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Dainty wrote: »
    sometimes you have to play games because that's all some people know so she's only going to respond to what she's use to.

If gotta be someone else to win her heart I don't want it.
  • playmaker88
    edited March 2011
    Options

Daps*................. i mean double hi five
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited March 2011
    Options

yea....don't change. some women are just plain stupid, and she won't realize it until you leave her alone.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    dont "lay it on the line" either

if you gotta do that she wasnt really feelin you to begin with
  • Will Munny
    edited March 2011
    Options
    dont "lay it on the line" either

if you gotta do that she wasnt really feelin you to begin with

Maybe..... I do sound like a crazy lovesick bish right now though.
  • dominique19
    dominique19 Members Posts: 295
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Dont let some chick try to change you up for the worst because of the heartache .. ? we all been there.. Just move on.. most importanly keep "yourself" intact. Some chick thats appreciative will come along.

Look out for #1 that doesnt mean be the ? you see all these other clowns.. its just play your cards close..

Games/ Tricks are for kids

This. You should just tell her how you feel, at least you'll know. If she can't see you for the man you are maybe shes not the one for you. If she is one of the girls that dig the confusion and gameplaying, you should just move on and save yourself the heartache and drama.
  • Will Munny
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yeah her last boyfriend was herione addict and the one before that did her ? and left her for another girl.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ya'll know he's talking about Pico right?
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Get you a umbrella homie, ? you in the rain cryin for, you'll get wet
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

The best thing to do is leave her alone and on to the next. You already done ? up. The best medicine for this ? is time. Learn from your mistakes and treat the next girl like a homie......like a homeboy you've known for years. Don't be afraid to act like a ? man, telling her no, blowing her off but with respect.

Easiest way I could put it is be a funny ? . Don't be extremely rude but don't be a ? goofy, ? , soft ass ? with feelings.
  • playmaker88
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yeah her last boyfriend was herione addict and the one before that did her ? and left her for another girl.

She was damaged goods from the door. imo everyone has baggage but you gotta start charging chicks 15 after the carry one.. those are major..
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

Sounds like a "True Life"episode
  • Will Munny
    edited March 2011
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Ya'll know he's talking about Pico right?

Lololololololololol, my pico love trist dialogue is among my best posting.

But anyways... we hung out last night, talked for like hours and laughed and watched "here on earth" which is like the cheesiest love movie ever. And she resting her head on my shoulder and doin that mushy cuddling ? but the second I bring up goin on a date she finds an excuse, but she always willing to stay in and watch movies. I don't know how to act.
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Will Munny
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yo its 10 30 and she just texted me "Ello" and that's it. I don't even know what I'm feelin rightt now. Actually I do. I just scarfed down a whole qdoba burrito and now I'm in a haze.
  • Calii Comfort
    Calii Comfort Members Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    more fishes out there broski gotta go out and reel'em in
  • nuyorkwutalk
    nuyorkwutalk Members Posts: 376
    edited March 2011
    Options
    She already knows I'm a gentleman.

well there's ur problem rite there
  • Will Munny
    edited March 2011
    Options
    more fishes out there broski gotta go out and reel'em in

That makes great sense and it truly is the right advice, but look at this way. When your dog dies, you don't just go out and buy a new puppy cause your too heartbroke over your dog. Well at this particular moment no other girl interests besides this one, but I know time will change that.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options