when you love the world loves with you but when your crying in the rain you cry alone

Options
13»

Comments

• King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Lololololololololol, my pico love trist dialogue is among my best posting.

But anyways... we hung out last night, talked for like hours and laughed and watched "here on earth" which is like the cheesiest love movie ever. And she resting her head on my shoulder and doin that mushy cuddling ? but the second I bring up goin on a date she finds an excuse, but she always willing to stay in and watch movies. I don't know how to act.

sounds like she already has a bf...or just wants to get down to business. get ? with her and ? her walls
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    u had the broad at ur house and ? and u tryin to take her OUT on dates?? u deserve being friendzoned
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    She already knows I'm a gentleman. She already knows I've got integrity, strong character, convictions etc.... I didn't wanna play the ? games from the start but bein real ain't got me nowhere.

Because you made yourself too available. You weren't a challenge to her my dude and you came off needy. You also should had had other options as well. It's like I said to you before, you had to close early my dude.

I feel for ya, but you know what to do next time.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You prolly right.

At like 12 39 least night after I was asleep she text me to ask if heard some gucci mane song. Wtf?
  • Will Munny
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Well brehs... I got it straight up. She said she don't want nothin serious. A young thugs heart is crumbling as I type this. Man this ? sucks. I don't even wanna drink tonight cause I don't wanna have a breakdown infront of my friends. Never felt this way before.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Well brehs... I got it straight up. She said she don't want nothin serious. A young thugs heart is crumbling as I type this. Man this ? sucks. I don't even wanna drink tonight cause I don't wanna have a breakdown infront of my friends. Never felt this way before.

So she likes you, likes to spend time with you, just doesn't want a relationship....? Cuz thats not really a bad thing....
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

Just snort a line all the pain will go away
  • Will Munny
    edited April 2011
    Options
    So she likes you, likes to spend time with you, just doesn't want a relationship....? Cuz thats not really a bad thing....

It ain't like we ? or doin anything cool like that.

I dunno man... I felt like I knew it all aong. Sometimes the mind speaks the what the heart never hears.
  • iphucq
    iphucq Members Posts: 961 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    remember this: its better she think you're a ? than a friend.

you gotta "pull ya d*ck out" early.

not literally, it means let her know you got a d*ck and one day she's gonna see it.

how you express this is up to you. i always slide in a sexual joke early. ALWAYS squeeze or gently palm the ass on DATE ONE.

chris rock said that ? and i swaer by it.....the women i mess with know i aint headed 4 that friend zone......if we talkin ? and they flick me off, i say " u promise"....real talk, yo....idk how much of a good girl u are......imma cross that line once or twice 2 let u know.... blow the clown or move around
  • JackAssInTheBox
    JackAssInTheBox Members Posts: 1,230 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Real ? my boy i feel for you nh.....im going thru the same ? right now. all you can do is just say ? her and focus more on you. push weight in the gym or in the streets and ? like that you'll be iight.
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

I dunno man... I felt like I knew it all aong. Sometimes the mind speaks the what the heart never hears.

she pretty much said she wanna ? ...wat u crying abt?
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

Now granted you probably should move on and find some other chicks.... but its really not that bad having her as the chill buddy.

IMO not every relationship you have with a chick has to be sexual or whatever. IF you could hang out with her and not get too clingy and still be catching feelings (which at this point seems impossible im sure) y'know just on some appreciating it for what it is type of deal AND still be out there messing with other broads...you've got it made bro.

Regardless of what happens ...she can't be your number one objective any more tho.
  • Will Munny
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Oh yeah she is nowhere near my main objective, I know when to fold. I'm just not sure if I even wanna be friends though cause it seems like being that close to her and it not being in a romantic light might be too much to deal with.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Does she hang around your peoples too yo? Because damn Will if she said that ? it yo just go cold turkey and cut communication off B. Not to say you aint mature enough to have a females friend but emotionally and mentally you crossed that line that aint no going back to.
  • JackAssInTheBox
    JackAssInTheBox Members Posts: 1,230 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The title reminds me of this nh

Sometimes you gotta let it out also my dude...? another ? or cry about it..with time you'll get over it and ? it might sound make believe but if its meant to be it'll happen but for now like i said focus more on you and your goals and ? .
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    rub some ? in her hair. then she'll know how she made you feel.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    stalking makes ya feel better
    Wise man here
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    binstar wrote: »
    rub some ? in her hair. then she'll know how she made you feel.

I was on a lot of cold medicine when I wrote this. Don't do it. It's really bad advice.
  • Will Munny
    edited April 2011
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Does she hang around your peoples too yo? Because damn Will if she said that ? it yo just go cold turkey and cut communication off B. Not to say you aint mature enough to have a females friend but emotionally and mentally you crossed that line that aint no going back to.

I did cross a line emotionally, and its really weird cause I ain't really ever felt this way before. I got super ? up last night. ? I still am super ? up, but I think ill be okay in a day or two. At first I was hit with a flood of hopes and dreams that would never come true, but I won't stay sad forever.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i kinda remember what it was like to care
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • Will Munny
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Dude. I'm so so don't care right now. I'm laying on a couch in a random college party house and I can hear muhfuckas talkin on other room and I think they are talkin about the random dudellaying on there couch. Don't really wanna drive cause I think I might ? .