Having an Attractive Best Friend.....That You're Not Attracted To?

Options

Comments

• Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited March 2011
    Options
    gibbsboy wrote: »
    He is PLOTTING to smash...best believe...and then he will go about his business!

so after being best friends for 13 years all he wants to do is smash? I don't think so.
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Dainty wrote: »
    so after being best friends for 13 years all he wants to do is smash? I don't think so.

Not all, but one of the things
  • gibbsboy
    gibbsboy Members Posts: 282 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

how old are u...19?? lol
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    D-Marco wrote: »
    You notice how people usually never have friends of the O/S that theyre NOT attracted to? Coincidence? NO.

I might not want a relationship, but i would(and have) smashed

^^^^real ?
    I have to disagree. I mean it depends on your age...but im 30 now..and those attractive chicks that just became friends...are still friends...and i got the wifey now so i cant just "find" new female friends...but i got my old dependable friends from back in the day. They help put me on game...chicks know how chicks are...helps me in my relationship, and gives me a "safe" person to hang around. I know i dont want my chick hanging around no NEW ? ...but if they was around before me i cant trip too hard...and vice versa.

champ you out here stragglin

I'm 30 myself and already done the wifey games

at this point no female friend is going to give me any legitimate inside perspective on females :shrugs

you got a wife bruh, a female friend is just an old acquaintance at this point, so there ain't but so much friendly ? you gon do with one of ya female friends

? really need to be honest with themselves here

maybe back in the day when you are younger it's feasible to just be friends................but it really ain't no use to be friends with a member of the O/S that you are attracted to when you get older, especially if you are in a monogamous relationship
  • Dainty
    edited March 2011
    Options
    how old are u...19?? lol

Im 18 we been friends since we were 5
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ^^^^real ?

at this point no female friend is going to give me any legitimate inside perspective on females :shrugs

you got a wife bruh, a female friend is just an old acquaintance at this point, so there ain't but so much friendly ? you gon do with one of ya female friends

maybe back in the day when you are younger it's feasible to just be friends................but it really ain't no use to be friends with a member of the O/S that you are attracted to when you get older, especially if you are in a monogamous relationship

Co ? Sign
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    D-Marco wrote: »
    You notice how people usually never have friends of the O/S that theyre NOT attracted to? Coincidence? NO.

I might not want a relationship, but i would(and have) smashed

you do realize that with attraction being subjective to each and every individual that's a pretty bad statement to make ?
  • Dainty
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Not all, but one of the things

I know that......Im not stupid.
  • gibbsboy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ^^^^real ?

Im not attracted to them no more fam...but because u have a wifey doesnt mean u isolate yourself from the opposite sex.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Do ya'll remember the same thread was done with Juicy Fruity Swag and her 2 convict ass best friends Felony and Stab back or what ever the ? their names were.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    IDK why people want extra brothers and sisters. That's just me though. ? I look like making some non family ass ? my "sister?"
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Im not attracted to them no more fam...but because u have a wifey doesnt mean u isolate yourself from the opposite sex.

Do you still hang out with them and ? though often?
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

so your wife is cool with you going over one of ya female friend's house to have a drink after work?

nobody is saying there is a need to isolate yaself

but you know wifey only gon allow you to be so friendly.........c'mon fam

I can be friends all day with a female, but if the potential for me to fornicate on a regular basis aint there, what are we really going to do as friends?

especially if I was married..............nah son
  • blackrain
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ^^^^real ?

so when you get older the only people you should keep in contact with are your male friends? no women at all unless she's potentially smash worthy? even friends you had for years...you just supposed to drop them out your life? i wish I would get married and my wife tells me she wants to be the ONLY female in my life...that's some ? ...
  • gibbsboy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Do you still hang out with them and ? though often?

Not at all really...i may talk to them online or on the phone occasionally...they can come over with me and the wifey..and me and the wifey hang out with them and they mens...
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    so when you get older the only people you should keep in contact with are your male friends? no women at all unless she's potentially smash worthy? even friends you had for years...you just supposed to drop them out your life? i wish I would get married and my wife tells me she wants to be the ONLY female in my life...that's some ? ...
    ? what you look like kickin it and hanging out with a female other than yo girl. Would you let her do it?
  • Dainty
    edited March 2011
    Options

wow so you would just drop your friendship because you grew up lol I could never do that.
  • blackrain
    edited March 2011
    Options
    so your wife is cool with you going over one of ya female friend's house to have a drink after work?

I can be friends all day with a female, but if the potential for me to fornicate on a regular basis aint there, what are we really going to do as friends?

this ? really boils down to what as a man you truly value women for IMO...if you see women as something that can be in your life for more than potential sexual gratification then you can most likely have a female friend and not think "Well if we aren't ? why am I around her"...because I'm sure you don't think that same ? about your male friends @ the bold
  • gibbsboy
    edited March 2011
    Options

Naw im not gonna do that questionable stuff...like go drink with them alone at the house...but i may hit up a happy hour with them...invite the wifey...or not. Im in a different place tho...cuz im in LA now..and my wifey is in Houston...although she did live here...but imma be moving out there this summer..where i have no peeps...so im enjoying my friends while im here.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    A lot of guys who grew up with a girl and keep her as a "good friend" throw mad salt in other ? game. So if that dude doesn't have a girl of his own I'd probably end up not messing with his best girlfriend b/c it's just gonna cause conflict. I am speaking from personal experience.
  • blackrain
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? what you look like kickin it and hanging out with a female other than yo girl. Would you let her do it?

to answer your question I'd simply bring my girl with me to avoid her feeling any type of way and she'd do the same thing if it were the opposite... but there's no "letting" because she wouldn't hang around another ? she knew clearly wanted to ? her that's just being disrespectful to me and our relationship and stupid on her part and I avoid stupid women...ya'll are acting like friendships can't evolve ...i'm sure you don't hang around your male friends as much as you did when you were younger so what's the problem with thinking that you can't just as well maintain a friendship with a woman you don't see or speak to day to day basis...
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    wow so you would just drop your friendship because you grew up lol I could never do that.

Yo boyfriend cool with you spending so much alone time with him?
  • Dainty
    edited March 2011
    Options
    A lot of guys who grew up with a girl and keep her as a "good friend" throw mad salt in other ? game. So if that dude doesn't have a girl of his own I'd probably end up not messing with his best girlfriend b/c it's just gonna cause conflict. I am speaking from personal experience.

He doesn't do that....when dudes would approach me he would walk away and let them talk and I did the same.
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    to answer your question I'd simply bring my girl with me to avoid her feeling any type of way and she'd do the same thing if it were the opposite... but there's no "letting" because she wouldn't hang around another ? she knew clearly wanted to ? her that's just being disrespectful to me and our relationship and stupid on her part and I avoid stupid women...ya'll are acting like friendships can't evolve ...i'm sure you don't hang around your male friends as much as you did when you were younger so what's the problem with thinking that you can't just as well maintain a friendship with a woman you don't see or speak to day to day basis...

Id rather hang with my ? than a chick i aint goin hit or see naked
  • blackrain
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Naw im not gonna do that questionable stuff...like go drink with them alone at the house...but i may hit up a happy hour with them...invite the wifey...or not. Im in a different place tho...cuz im in LA now..and my wifey is in Houston...although she did live here...but imma be moving out there this summer..where i have no peeps...so im enjoying my friends while im here.

exactly..? acting like you gotta be on some 007 ? when it's just that simple...