Having an Attractive Best Friend.....That You're Not Attracted To?

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Id rather hang with my ? than a chick i aint goin hit or see naked

that's you...not everybody sees women as "? or get away from me"....
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    so when you get older the only people you should keep in contact with are your male friends? no women at all unless she's potentially smash worthy? even friends you had for years...you just supposed to drop them out your life? i wish I would get married and my wife tells me she wants to be the ONLY female in my life...that's some ? ...

no...........as you get older you barely keep up with friends of either gender

but if you are older in a serious relationship like a marriage, you rarely got ? in common with a friend of the opposite sex

shorty going to go ball at the court with me?
    Dainty wrote: »
    wow so you would just drop your friendship because you grew up lol I could never do that.

holla back in 10 yrs babes

people you think you so tight with now, you will barely remember them once you get older and live away from home for awhile
    this ? really boils down to what as a man you truly value women for IMO...if you see women as something that can be in your life for more than potential sexual gratification then you can most likely have a female friend and not think "Well if we aren't ? why am I around her"...because I'm sure you don't think that same ? about your male friends @ the bold

agreed @ the bolded

so why have female friends that are attractive to you? how do you meet female friends without there being some type of interest upon initial encounter?

how many of ya'll hanging at the mall and chopping it up with Precious looking type chicks?

you at burger king talking friendly banter over whoppers?

stop cupcaking fam..........mofos eventually got to grow up :shrugs
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yo boyfriend cool with you spending so much alone time with him?

of course he's not cool with it.....but he understands.
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    that's you...not everybody sees women as "? or get away from me"....

When they attracted to them, they do
  • gibbsboy
    gibbsboy Members Posts: 282 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    exactly..? acting like you gotta be on some 007 ? when it's just that simple...

Some cats dont know how to live...they must be mad miserable! Its not that hard. I aint trying to be a player...but i aint trying to isolated from people who actually care about me either. Grown and sexy is being able to do ? like that...have female friends..and interact with the wifey..and make it comfortable for her. And vice versa...those who cant handle these things...aint on my level
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    of course he's not cool with it.....but he understands.

Would you "understand" if he spent a lot of alone time with a girl he found attractive?
  • blackrain
    edited March 2011
    Options
    When they attracted to them, they do

yeah because you know how mine and everybody else other than yours brain works
  • blakfyahking
    edited March 2011
    Options
    gibbsboy wrote: »
    Naw im not gonna do that questionable stuff...like go drink with them alone at the house...but i may hit up a happy hour with them...invite the wifey...or not. Im in a different place tho...cuz im in LA now..and my wifey is in Houston...although she did live here...but imma be moving out there this summer..where i have no peeps...so im enjoying my friends while im here.

the bolded is a minimal occurrence in a marriage...........I already know

only so many times you gon hang with ya female friend without there being an issue at home
  • gibbsboy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the bolded is a minimal occurrence in a marriage...........I already know

only so many times you gon hang with ya female friend without there being an issue at home

LOL...thats true! im not married yet...so im milking that...but yeah. Sometimes its nice to be away...especially when u live with that person...to go out and interact with different folks. IF she aint there..she will know where i am, and best believe im coming home ASAP tho..lol
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    He doesn't do that....when dudes would approach me he would walk away and let them talk and I did the same.
    What if things get serious with someone though...or at least look like things are developing in that direction? Do you know how he would act. B/C I dealt with a chick who was feeling me. She and her best friend (a guy) moved to my city from Hawaii to go to school. She lived in a dorm and he lived in the apartment she was in the previous year (she still had things over there and stayed there occasionally). When she started talking about me to him a little too much, spending time with me, etc. he flipped on her. Put all her ? out of the apartment. ? ass ? never even met me but he was jealous cuz his female best friend was feeling me.

The crazy thing about is that I only knew her for like 2 months (maybe even less) at that point but as soon as he saw signs of her being pulled away from him he flipped.
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I have a female friend(not my best friend) that I'm attracted to. We met a while back, she wasn't attractive back then, but now, Got Damn she is bad. We had sex once(her freshman yr in college) she was just getting out there and very inexperienced so I don't really count that. As the years past, we stayed in contact, we live in the same city. I've actually tried dating her about 5yrs ago, but it failed before it even started. I've been thinking about taking another shot at trying to build something with her. We both have matured a lot over the years, so it may work out, even if it didn't we would still be friends.
  • blackrain
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Some cats dont know how to live...they must be mad miserable! Its not that hard. I aint trying to be a player...but i aint trying to isolated from people who actually care about me either. Grown and sexy is being able to do ? like that...have female friends..and interact with the wifey..and make it comfortable for her. And vice versa...those who cant handle these things...aint on my level

exactly..everything isn't always some battle...
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    goat334 wrote: »
    I have a female friend(not my best friend) that I'm attracted to. We met a while back, she wasn't attractive back then, but now, Got Damn she is bad. We had sex once(her freshman yr in college) she was just getting out there and very inexperienced so I don't really count that. As the years past, we stayed in contact, we live in the same city. I've actually tried dating her about 5yrs ago, but it failed before it even started. I've been thinking about taking another shot at trying to build something with her. We both have matured a lot over the years, so it may work out, even if it didn't we would still be friends.

You already hit though
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I like virgins
  • Dainty
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Would you "understand" if he spent a lot of alone time with a girl he found attractive?

I.Hate.You.
    It would depend on the length of there friendship and If I knew her or not.
    What if things get serious with someone though...or at least look like things are developing in that direction? Do you know how he would act. B/C I dealt with a chick who was feeling me. She and her best friend (a guy) moved to my city from Hawaii to go to school. She lived in a dorm and he lived in the apartment she was in the previous year (she still had things over there and stayed there occasionally). When she started talking about me to him a little too much, spending time with me, etc. he flipped on her. Put all her ? out of the apartment. ? ass ? never even met me but he was jealous cuz his female best friend was feeling me.

The crazy thing about is that I only knew her for like 2 months (maybe even less) at that point but as soon as he saw signs of her being pulled away from him he flipped.

wow...he's never acted like that. but he did tell me my first bf was ? .
  • blakfyahking
    edited March 2011
    Options

blackrain and this ? here^^^^think they special for some reason

I want to see pics of the ugly friends you hang out with..............cause I guarantee majority of your friends of the opposite sex are attractive

just cause you ain't smashing don't make you a "deep" thoughtful gentleman
    LOL...thats true! im not married yet...so im milking that...but yeah. Sometimes its nice to be away...especially when u live with that person...to go out and interact with different folks. IF she aint there..she will know where i am, and best believe im coming home ASAP tho..lol

the bolded makes your arguments potentially null and void

let's see how wifey react when she is actually a wife and you take yo ass to the bar to have drinks alone with one of your female acquaintances

you smashed tho bruh

welcome to the dark side haha
    You already hit though

^^^he peeps game
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I.Hate.You.
    It would depend on the length of there friendship and If I knew her or not.

I dont think it would. and how u goin Hate yo Fav poster?
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You already hit though

I'm lost. Let me exclude that part about us having sex, and see if I understand the point of this thread.

you smashed tho bruh

welcome to the dark side haha

Help a brother out? I'm missing something. What exactly the point of this thread?
  • Dainty
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I dont think it would. and how u goin Hate yo Fav poster?

lol I wasn't serious.

but I do know that not all females are like me.
    I respect my friend's girlfriend and I respect my relationship. and I wouldn't ruin it just to sleep with someone that I could've slept before we got into our relationship. It didn't happen then and It won't happen now.
  • blackrain
    edited March 2011
    Options

I want to see pics of the ugly friends you hang out with..............cause I guarantee majority of your friends of the opposite sex are attractive

[/QUOTE

i ain't trying to be nothing...i never said the majority of my female friends are ugly...i said i have some pretty and some i dont think are attractive...my 2 best friends just happen to be 2 females who are both attractive...like I said I've known them both for over a decade so for me to just stop being their friend after nearly 20 years over some stupid ? like "I'm a man you're a woman and unless we're ? we can't be around each other" is just stupid...you talking about somebody I've known since the age of 6 and 13...i'll be 26 in October...that's a long ass time...that's more than just some casual we know each other on facebook ? ...we literally have grown up together...so I don't see them as just some woman that I may or may not want to ? ...it's hard enough to find good people you can trust in general whether it's a male or female so to say that someone should stop talking to somebody who has been a true friend to them because they're a female makes no damn sense
  • blackrain
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm lost. Let me exclude that part about us having sex, and see if I understand the point of this thread.

Help a brother out? I'm missing something. What exactly the point of this thread?

more or less can you as a man be around a woman you think is pretty and not be consumed with an overwhelming urge to ? her or to not be around her if you can't ? her
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited March 2011
    Options

Trying to understand why someone would have a Best Friend they find attractive, but only wanna stay on the friend level
  • gibbsboy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the bolded makes your arguments potentially null and void
    let's see how wifey react when she is actually a wife and you take yo ass to the bar to have drinks alone with one of your female acquaintances
    you smashed tho bruh

Lol..i already said i smashed!!! but that was in the past...i mean just cuz i smashed dont mean we cant be friends...and i wouldnt be alone with just my friend and my chick...im not a fool man...that invokes a 3rd wheel type feeling..which makes it potentially uncomfortable. And yeah im not married..but if ur wife got u on lock that bad thats ur fault for allowing that. My gf aint always comfortable with me having female friends...but i brought them around her..and they was here b4 her. that doesnt mean they are more important at all...but it means i aint throwing them away for her either. Hell like i said im about to move away from my city for us...away from all my friends male and female...so she can deal with that.
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol I wasn't serious.

but I do know that not all females are like me.
    I respect my friend's girlfriend and I respect my relationship. and I wouldn't ruin it just to sleep with someone that I could've slept before we got into our relationship. It didn't happen then and It won't happen now.

So when yall was both single, why did yall not get together? Any Particular Reason?
  • Dainty
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So when yall was both single, why did yall not get together? Any Particular Reason?

Because I think of him as one of my brothers.