Is it me or are women cheap as ? when it comes to paying for ? ?

Options

Comments

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i aint on no team

Not saying i cheat personally, but the married man who cheats.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Not saying i cheat personally, but the married man who cheats.

Too late ? ..

c-mon-son-o.gif
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Not only are ? cheap, they want to DICTATE on how YOU spend YOUR MONEY!!! ? want you to take them to Mr. Chow's, Uncle Jack's, Cipriani, buy them Prada bags, Gucci shoes, and diamonds, but would think twice about returning the favor.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I dunno... some females have fathers that treat them like princesses .... and they knowingly or unknowingly build a monster!

Dont blame the fathers lol.
    My dad/mum spoilt/spoil me rotten, but i still have my independence, and will try everything i can to get my ? myself, and will only use them as a last resort,
    Other ? just out here being lazy as ? .
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You're probably gonna get cheated on when you're not contributing anything to a relationship financially and you're dependent on your husband. If a ? knows you're dependent on him, he is gonna see what he can get away with, it's human nature.
    I'm not gonna be completely dependent on my husband. Im gonna have a job.
    Dainty is the chick we cheat on our wives with, you know the type who sees a married man as desirable and in the mold of her father.

wow! this is so wrong.....this is not me.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Not only are ? cheap, they want to DICTATE on how YOU spend YOUR MONEY!!! ? want you to take them to Mr. Chow's, Uncle Jack's, Cipriani, buy them Prada bags, Gucci shoes, and diamonds, but would think twice about returning the favor.

It only works like that if you let them.. and like i said about ? spoiling the crop.. SOME negroes sell themselves out .. for the ? ..see the bolded.. Some use that ? as a buffer to cover flaws.. and its like taking candy from a baby.. on both sides
  • usmarin3
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm ? with your Dainty, obviously i don't know you like that.
  • Dainty
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I dunno... some females have fathers that treat them like princesses .... and they knowingly or unknowingly build a monster!

my dad didn't build a monster....I still take care of myself most of the time.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? paying for ? when you can get it for free.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Dainty wrote: »
    my dad didn't build a monster....I still take care of myself most of the time.

So why did you make that comment? Were you just tryna be funny?
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lmao YO....these new age females don't know anything about Kim though Darc....so it ain't that. U heard ? sayin "It aint trickin if u got it"? Yea....men have totally changed the game man. Back when Kim was talkin that ? , we actually had to scheme and play ? to get the dough but now u ain't gotta do ? . They just throwin it out.

SMH at Dee talking like she doing that past tense. I bet you you and yours still have that little pow wow like in the ? album skit
  • Dainty
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So why did you make that comment? Were you just tryna be funny?

No. I do think men should pay for everything.......but that doesn't mean it's gonna happen.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    dainty don't let these aggy mofos in here brainwash you and ? up your bright future as a wife

:(
  • Dainty
    edited March 2011
    Options
    dainty don't let these aggy mofos in here brainwash you and ? up your bright future as a wife

:(

lol they're not gonna brainwash me....Im not stupid.
  • usmarin3
    edited March 2011
    Options
    seems like it's more of less the type of women u attract and the situation.
    Like are we talking about u in a relationship and u still being tight with ya dough? that's dumb, my misses NEVER opens her purse when we out unless she reaching for some lip balm
    is she a jumpoff? they never get money or gifts, hell if they getting any pleasure other then the ? (pause), u doing something wrong
    Is she a friend w/o benefits? if so she get the same treatment as a male friend, hit me back when u got it but don't expect another loan until u break even with the house
    The only thing that i would 'trick off' on is food and that's cuase i was raised that u don't eat food around other people you're with if they ain't got no food. u offer to pay but u know next time not to invite them anywhere where else to eat.

Not even about what type of women you attract, i have female friends who are like that and i have hang around a bunch of women to notice this in social settings. When most women go into bars, restaurants,etc, they act like they have plutonium in their purses. They have no problem buying useless ? i don't give two ? about (make up, shoes, purses, etc).
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    and then when you ask for some ? get offended

but they want to spend yo money
  • iphucq
    iphucq Members Posts: 961 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    man i feel ya but thats the way it is......i dated a couple of guls that i take on stellar dated.....no moivies and ? ......rock climbing, batting cages ? like that.....then i take em 2 a real nice dinner or cook 4 em.....

these ? couldnt even pay 4 the cheese on my whopper........not all women r like this but the 2 i met who were are now deleted
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    it's not you women are cheap as ? . i don't really do the date thing. i'll just invite a chick over and smoke an l with her and get to macking.

my way seems to work. i mostly spend time with girls that blow trees.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Next to white men, women are the most self entitled creatures on the planet.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    and then when you ask for some ? get offended

but they want to spend yo money

no bruh.........when YOU ask for ? they get offended:(
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I pay for ? all the time, my Bf is cheap.

I've been asked multiple times (before I was taken) why am I trying to pay the bill on a date.

IDK maybe its because I was raised by my dad
    Word werd wurd

There's nothing more hilarious than watching a table full of women trying to figure out what's theirs on a bill, because everyone too cheap to just take care of it

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    very true...
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Who do you run around with??

none of the women I been out with are cheap..
  • Dainty
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »

I don't believe this is true. for every woman.