Is it me or are women cheap as ? when it comes to paying for ? ?

Options

Comments

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    no bruh.........when YOU ask for ? they get offended:(

LOL

Anyhoo

These chicks don't understand

Most dudes are more than willing to treat me

Because they know I'm not taking advantage of them, and I'm more than willing and capable if taking care of the bill

Oh well

They'll learn
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    tam wrote: »
    Why spend mine, when i can spend yours?

this is their mentality 99% of the time. other 1% their lesbians and/or independent
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    no bruh.........when YOU ask for ? they get offended:(

negroe please!!!!
  • JadaRoss
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Women are like Big Kids always want something for nothing
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    negroe please!!!!

son I see all the threads you make on a daily basis

you ain't got to front for the rest of us here in the church

just go up to the pulpit and atone for your sins young man :(
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    seems like it's more of less the type of women u attract and the situation.
    Like are we talking about u in a relationship and u still being tight with ya dough? that's dumb, my misses NEVER opens her purse when we out unless she reaching for some lip balm
    is she a jumpoff? they never get money or gifts, hell if they getting any pleasure other then the ? (pause), u doing something wrong
    Is she a friend w/o benefits? if so she get the same treatment as a male friend, hit me back when u got it but don't expect another loan until u break even with the house
    The only thing that i would 'trick off' on is food and that's cuase i was raised that u don't eat food around other people you're with if they ain't got no food. u offer to pay but u know next time not to invite them anywhere where else to eat.

I have a problem with this line of thinking so I must probe further (pause)
    was this assumed that when ever you 2 go out... you are the one who pays everytime? or did you just fall into this sort of "chivalrous" situation?
    ....or after further discussion you came to the conclusion that it is your duty as a male to support the ? by any means?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    it's you, i've always came across women who loved to pay....women who would insist on paying...
  • Dupac
    edited March 2011
    Options
    son I see all the threads you make on a daily basis

you ain't got to front for the rest of us here in the church

just go up to the pulpit and atone for your sins young man :(
    shorty a ? .....u already knew that though...
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    if a dude is going to trick then more power to the female.
    but what i dont understand is when these same woman get upset
    when i call them prostitutes or hoes. sex and/or time for money makes u a hoe
    dont matter if its on a street corner or a night club
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I like paying for ? but when I straight up get asked to pay for something or outright for money I get annoyed as ? , the depths of my soul start to boil!
  • tam
    tam Members Posts: 903
    edited March 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    LOL

Anyhoo

These chicks don't understand

Most dudes are more than willing to treat me

Because they know I'm not taking advantage of them, and I'm more than willing and capable if taking care of the bill

Oh well

They'll learn

Pretty much..
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I don't have a problem paying for stuff... I've just never met a man that expected me to do so

The man I'm with now... just recently let me pay for a couple of places we've gone to . He says since I do the cooking for us and usually buy the groceries it's only fair he is the one paying the bill when we go out.
  • Dupac
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i will say when a woman pays, she expects to get ? later....
  • JadaRoss
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Women Motto=Pay Now,? Later
  • JadaRoss
    edited March 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    shorty a ? .....u already knew that though...

du everybody know you paying

you gotta stay at yo mama crib to continue splurging on yo girl
  • Dupac
    edited March 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    du everybody know you paying

you gotta stay at yo mama crib to continue splurging on yo girl

bruh, you never touched a breast before....
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i'm cheap period, not only when it comes to paying for dates. i don't consider myself cheap, i'd just rather save money, plan for a rain day, put money into my retirment plan etc. seems like forever ago, but when i was single, if a guy asked me out i expected he should pay. am i wrong cuz my husband pays for everything, bills included, while i usually just save my money when i'm working? i don't think there's anything wrong with having your (not any and every) man take care of you financially

That's another argument, i think the reason why women don't ask men out as much as we do is, they don't want to pay for ? . Seriously wtf are yall seriously spending your money on where you can't foot a dinner? SMH at you're husband paying for everything, good forbid if you get divorce, you will be on some 50/50 ? .
  • haute
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i'm cheap period, not only when it comes to paying for dates. i don't consider myself cheap, i'd just rather save money, plan for a rain day, put money into my retirment plan etc. seems like forever ago, but when i was single, if a guy asked me out i expected he should pay. am i wrong cuz my husband pays for everything, bills included, while i usually just save my money when i'm working? i don't think there's anything wrong with having your (not any and every) man take care of you financially

I got no problem with this,even tho I refuse to spend money on chick.
    but is yall relationship 50/50. do u suck his ? on command,cook clean.
    let him come and go as he pleases without nagging.

this is the only way i would think this situation would be fair.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

that good motherland ? got ya husband in a chronic headlock huh ?
  • haute
    edited March 2011
    Options

There's nothing wrong with it as long as you assume the risks with being financially dependent on someone

In the end it just comes down to a mixture of how you raised and what you value

My father didn't raise me or my brother on chilvery

He raised us to be capable

So being with a partner who able and willing to do things in all aspects of the relationship is important

That's why it's important to me that I also pay, I like him to understand that we are both enjoying each others company, but I'm not and have no desire to be a damsel in distress

And that's why my brother doesn't date women who only goal is to be a housewife

It just comes down to what you find to be important *shrugs*
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I didn't fall in to being a chivalrous, I also was. We started out buying our own things ut i was still dropping money here and there and then i started buying more things as our relationship grew.
    It's how i think should be. I ain't supporting the ? , I'm supporting my woman.
    I'm not dating slime, I'm in a relationship. As a man I want to provide for my woman. We could easily split the bill but it would dumb.
    We share accounts and have seperate accounts. When we step out the funds is coming from MY account. It just feels right to me.

hmmm... ok .. cool... but.. you and ..many of women mistake the term "provider" with financial sponsor and then play the "love" angle...as if the minute you feel uncomfortable about spending your money.. "yous a cheap as n*gga" all a sudden....
    but hey... whatever works
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i don't spend my money on anything, i save it all. it's going into a retirement plan which we both will use eventually. and i went back to school so i'm using it to pay for my tuition. i don't like paying notes on anything so if i need a new car or something, i'll save all the money and pay for it in full. i use my money towards the household, like i buy furniture and stuff. i paid for our last vacation. he just pays for things majority of the time. i don't think there is anything wrong with him supporting me either.

because even though i may not contribute anywhere near much as he does financially, i contribute in countless other ways, i take care of all the day-to-day things required to keep our house running smoothly. i only work because i choose to and want to put my education to good use, but i really don't have to. and although i doubt we'd get a divorce, i'd never take him for half, i just don't really care about money that much and i know i can take care of myself.

and if it was necessary for me to work and assist in paying the bills to keep us afloat, i'd have no problem with that, but it isn't necessary

serious question how old are u ? u come off dangerously intellegent .. layers of fluent game ..
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2011
    Options
    to all the ladies kai is giving away free game ....

first u have to be well equipped with basic home training ... cook clean decorate and be open enough with yourself to let your ? be who he is.

damn when u think about it its really that simple .... all a ? really be wanting after a good day is some fresh boxers a good ass hefty dinner and some wet ? with 12play on repeat at the end of the night ....

I know these things because my women is equipped with some of those good characteristics and she is a white blond .. LoL .
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    to all the ladies kai is giving away free game ....

first u have to be well equipped with basic home training ... cook clean decorate and be open enough with yourself to let your ? be who he is.

damn when u think about it its really that simple .... all a ? really be wanting after a good day is some fresh boxers a good ass hefty dinner and some wet ? with 12play on repeat at the end of the night ....

I know these things because my women is equipped with some of those good characteristics and she is a white blond .. LoL .

? .. ? .. ?

and we havent forgotten lmao