Cheap Seats boxing presents: Tommy Billfiger vs Chi-town bully

Options

Comments

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? show no trepidation through the keyboard, you'll see if it's the same way in person.

Beautiful linguistics playboy...I might have to Sig that ? .
  • Robert TOWNsend
    Robert TOWNsend Members Posts: 1,275
    edited April 2011
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    explain that story, cuzzin.
    tommy just do what u did last time. Go to some random park while its dark outside and record the area, 30 minutes after the meet time.
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Too bad you wasted your time.I could have told you the ending since I seen this movie before.Tommy backs down and pretends he never popped ? to begin with then hints at a sequel.

Pretty much the gist.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lol that's why I asked for the tale of the tape earlier. ? didn't wanna take that opportunity to get an idea. I'll be damned if I'm squaring up with a ? that's 220 over some internet ? lol.

Edit: But obviously I ain't squaring up with anybody over some e-beef

Word up...if the internet forced ? to interact with people face to face, ? might behave a bit more tame.

Edit - not to derail the thread...but, don't yall think this might affect yall future hirability if there's YouTubes of yall fighting like junior high students over the internet? Don't think Goldman Sachs would like that bruh....
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    Word up...if the internet forced ? to interact with people face to face, ? might behave a bit more tame.

Edit - not to derail the thread...but, don't yall think this might affect yall future hirability if there's YouTubes of yall fighting like junior high students over the internet? Don't think Goldman Sachs would like that bruh....

Word to all them rappers out there
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    LOL @ how this whole thing developed.

I guess the moral of the story is....

(Seriously, y'all still goin box or what)
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    LOL @ how this whole thing developed.

I guess the moral of the story is....

(Seriously, y'all still goin box or what)

underrated track.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

Lol Tommy ain't ? and he ain't never gon' be ? . I mean IDK that but he admitted that himself I just took his word for it b/c it's funny.
  • Robert TOWNsend
    edited April 2011
    Options
    **irrelevant lie post that has nothing to do with me not showing up to the place of the fight and recording a video in a car 30 minutes after everything**

word...........
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? i showed up. U didnt. In ur video u posted it was 29 minutes after the meet time. Just like when we first scheduled to fight u was scared and wanted to change location. Then after i agreed to change location u still was shook. Dont try to deflect this ? . U have a history of doing this. Only difference this time is the ? lives in chicago and now u cant have excuses. Then after u ducked chitown bully u wanna challenge another poster to a fight, which is dumb cuz u just gone fold like the last 2 times. Give it up clown u just scared bottomline. U ? ass michael jackson stan that cried when he died. dont try to slander me boy
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    a96731_a477_nintendo-punch-out-michael-jackson.jpg
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? i showed up. U didnt. In ur video u posted it was 29 minutes after the meet time. Just like when we first scheduled to fight u was scared and wanted to change location. Then after i agreed to change location u still was shook. Dont try to deflect this ? . U have a history of doing this. Only difference this time is the ? lives in chicago and now u cant have excuses. Then after u ducked chitown bully u wanna challenge another poster to a fight, which is dumb cuz u just gone fold like the last 2 times. Give it up clown u just scared bottomline. U ? ass michael jackson stan that cried when he died. dont try to slander me boy

Well damn...
  • Robert TOWNsend
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Well damn...

Crazy facts
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Too bad you wasted your time.I could have told you the ending since I seen this movie before.Tommy backs down and pretends he never popped ? to begin with then hints at a sequel.

lol @ recording a video in the wrong place 30 minutes after the agreed time
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lmao ike why u doin this man? You wanna lie for the new school ? ?

You had NO PROOF at all.I aint tryna rehash this ? dog I aint got nothin against u now but you know u lyin

Nobody believed you I can post the ? right now come on man
    it aint about who believed me cuz u and i both know u aint show up. U operating in the exact same cycle as last time
    post the video u had. U doin the exact same ? in this thread u did last time. Agree to location, then wanting to change it. Then not wanting to fight at all.

I tried to be diplomatic and stay outta it till u started slandering. U intentionally duckin chitown and then gone try and challenge another poster. Why u challenging ? and not gone show up? Only difference between this time and before is i dont live in the Chi so it cant be rearranged.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I really aint give a ? about nann none of you cowards but I got money on this ?
    so all that coppin' pleas and finding Jesus sound like some scary-ass-hoe ? to me...

Man up or ? up...a coward dies a thousand deaths a MAN only dies once.

Ya'll go knuckle-up and may the best man wins and may the best gambler win.

I put a bill up.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Reconfigure that ? 's face
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    this just keeps gettin better and better
  • Robert TOWNsend
    edited April 2011
    Options
    **irrelevant post full of lies and not addressing why he didn't show up and recorded a video of a car 30 minutes after the agreed fight time**

word........
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You posting screenshots means nothin. Post YOUR video of when you allegedly showed up to fight.

Lets be real here. You dont wanna fight. You wanna have a dance-off. You wanna decide the winner by seeing who has the best moonwalk

^^^^^^ billfiger and his crew

BIllfiger at 6:00-6:05
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited April 2011
    Options
    LOL u still duckin this ? over a year later. Post YOUR video that shows the time. You duckin FACTS as usual
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ROFL @ Tom thinking circling the top part would make ? not read the second part

weathers.png

lol "guys just read this dont look here guys". 2 gayliases that happened to back up Tommy's story, that also happened to both be from Chicago and also happened to know all the areas Tommy talked about...coincidently....:rolleyes:
  • Robert TOWNsend
    edited April 2011
    Options
    billfagger still duckin why he didn't show up and why he is scared to show up to fight chitown bully at the location he agreed to. He ain't no street ? and never been.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

Damn ether bomb
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    u know what else is funny about this thread. seeing other nigs beefs with each other. lol, like this needs to be the offical CS beef thread. lol
    like u see a dude reply to a comment b4 his, the his rival comes in and b like "shut up ? " then their beef conts. lol this is great.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The funniest part is the forced cosigns from the same 6-8 posters throughout the whole thread

And last night How I crushed them ants wit a ? ? sledge hammer

Co-sign ? them for hating on bilfiger.. he sons so much all of yall ? are illegitimate children.. Bilfiger is the bastard maker..
This discussion has been closed.