edited April 2011
    Options
    i got a stack on Billfiger to beat this ? head in nh
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    GOAT

just know, that you are now just as important as Chitown and billfiger to show up
    It's Saturday, I'm not working that day and I ain't got ? to do
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'll beat some common sense into this lame you cant even type a coherent sentence

1 hour later

he got the whole forum behind him.If I dont get knocked out I wont lose

Wade told reporters Sunday. “You try to do your best. That’s all you can do.
    “The Miami Heat are exactly what everyone wanted, losing games,” Wade said. “The world is better now because the Heat is losing.”
  • allahluvsu
    allahluvsu Members Posts: 26
    edited April 2011
    Options
    .If I dont get knocked out I wont lose
    Jell-o jaw
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    allahluvsu wrote: »
    Jell-o jaw
    If this aint the most pointless nonsense i've ever read, idk what is. Yall "supposedly" fighting over words on the internet? For what? What's the purpose? For cool points? To test your manhood? To show your cojones? This is dumber than dumb. No wonder black people (and people in general) can never progress. We set ourselves 10 steps back each time we try to take one step forward. I'll be damned if I get into a fight. I want no parts of my face getting touched. We 2 old for this. Childish ain't even the word for this garbage. Hating is for lames. Real talk. I love all you brothers and sisters. And I just want to extend a hand of fellowship to each and every soul on this board. Let us love one another and be at peace. It takes way more energy to hate than it does to love. So If we each take one individual step at loving one another, we will be able to see the fruits of our will manifested in every aspect of our lives. May ? bless the souls of all of you and your families. Amen.

c1f44a010529bfdfe6962a0bf6b9a212.gif.............
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    real talk, im bouta delete this ? post.
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    So who has the advantages/disadvantages coming into the fight? Also are we side betting any money?
  • ReppinTime
    edited April 2011
    Options
    crying coonagraph.

? shut the ? up smh how you gone use bible verses and ? . You the one setting black people back. The bible says violence is necessary sometimes. ? agreed to a 1on1 get your feminine ass out of here. Go do some real good in the world cause you typing up coonagraphs on why you're upset and why "blacks cant ever progress" aint doing ? . Have you helped a homeless today?
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lmao at coonagraphs though...
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    If this aint the most pointless nonsense i've ever read, idk what is. Yall "supposedly" fighting over words on the internet? For what? What's the purpose? For cool points? To test your manhood? To show your cojones? This is dumber than dumb. No wonder black people (and people in general) can never progress. We set ourselves 10 steps back each time we try to take one step forward. I'll be damned if I get into a fight. I want no parts of my face getting touched. We 2 old for this. Childish ain't even the word for this garbage. Hating is for lames. Real talk. I love all you brothers and sisters. And I just want to extend a hand of fellowship to each and every soul on this board. Let us love one another and be at peace. It takes way more energy to hate than it does to love. So If we each take one individual step at loving one another, we will be able to see the fruits of our will manifested in every aspect of our lives. May ? bless the souls of all of you and your families. Amen.

ayo ? breh..
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    wake me up during the fight
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Iknowwhoiamdou?

sfxjiv.jpg
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    work_1841076_13_flat800x800070f.jpg

guaranteed to be pulled
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    let us pray that noone gets murdered
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »
    ayo ? breh..

lol........
  • ReppinTime
    edited April 2011
    Options
    All yall need to unquote that coonagraph faggotry asap
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    LMFAO @ ? gettin religious in this ? ...But anyways,? still fightin nowadays?? I'll just let a round off on a ? and be done wit it, ? fightin and gettin tired and ? ..Don't get it twisted, I'll still knock a ? out if need be, but at 24 im done fightin...But yo, ? need to do a avi bet or some ? if these ? do scrap forreal...This whole thread is funny as hell though..smh @ internet beef.
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yall cant really hate on a brother droppin bible verses can yall??

welcome to the CS...by now you should know we dont give a ?
  • allahluvsu
    allahluvsu Members Posts: 26
    edited April 2011
    Options
    wake me up during the fight

tommy is watchin self defense videos on youtube right now
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i also feel the need to mention that new heinken commercial is almost as annoying as that napa know how ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I live like 20 mins away Im a drive through there on Friday lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    BTW we taking BETS on this?
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Ike why u gotta post under your alias say this ? under your real name
    LMAO ? thats not me. Stop deflecting. I just put a stack on u to knock that ? out
This discussion has been closed.