Ok, The South Took 11 Steps Back With This Time... No Lying

Options
1235»

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Look at what the white owners of music did to hip hop. SMMH. These labels will tell you straight up that you cant get signed or pushed in a major way unless you do this type of ? . damn shame, reminds me of the ? hair metal bands from the 80's. hip hop needs a movement to ? this ? , just like what grundge did to ? the hair metal bands. But this music is making our children ignorant and dumb so it may not happen.
  • cuttadc13
    cuttadc13 Members Posts: 1,626 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    What do u really expect from Soulja boy??......the beat go hard in the trunk tho
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Lol what the ? .
  • damon03
    damon03 Members Posts: 493
    edited February 2010
    Options
    another thing,,off subject
    soulja better wish he never goes broke, who would hire this nicca with all those tattoos. That ? looks ridicolous. He ruined himself.

Wayne has a ? load of tats. Do you really think they care about that? With the money them ? getting, they will be the CEO of the company.
  • damon03
    damon03 Members Posts: 493
    edited February 2010
    Options
    He appeals to 14-18 year old girls. I don't know any ? from SWATS, Riverdale, Zone 3 or 6 bumping this ? . Only ? that talk about him are the ? here in the Reason.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Look at what the white owners of music did to hip hop. SMMH. These labels will tell you straight up that you cant get signed or pushed in a major way unless you do this type of ? . damn shame, reminds me of the ? hair metal bands from the 80's. hip hop needs a movement to ? this ? , just like what grundge did to ? the hair metal bands. But this music is making our children ignorant and dumb so it may not happen.

Stop blaming it on the white ppl.. its the paper chasers... ? are finger painting when they are suppose to be painting pictures ..
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The south took 20 steps forward with this classic

This ? Ross got bars. I give up with soulja boy. i try to reserve my hating for those who are worthy of it so I gave lil homie another shot. PURE GARBAGE. Thats what the people wanna hear i guess
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol wow yo ? trash
  • rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Members Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    cuttadc13 wrote: »
    What do u really expect from Soulja boy??......
    & don't forget that the WHOLE SOUTH was in the studio with him like the slow ass t/s assumed.. & everyone knows an assumption based in predetermined hate can't be anything but justifiedconfused2.gif