"I thought you was gon have a little dck" - Her ((Ladies))

Options

Comments

• caligolden
    caligolden Members Posts: 224
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Damn, I hear that ? all the time. It used to annoy me, but now I find it funny, its like the element of surprise. I'm 5'6 1/2, and I wear 9 1/2 shoes, so most of these ladies automatically go with that played out notion that short= short.
  • meekins
    meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    caligolden wrote: »
    Damn, I hear that ? all the time. It used to annoy me, but now I find it funny, its like the element of surprise. I'm 5'6 1/2, and I wear 9 1/2 shoes, so most of these automatically go with that played out notion that short= short.

no, height dont mean too much. im 5'6, too.. i never get no complaints, just compliments on my meat.
  • caligolden
    edited May 2011
    Options
    tam wrote: »
    Small hands is a good indication that he has a small one

ijs

......False
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    cj012890 wrote: »
    No ? ......
    meekins wrote: »
    how i know this was coming smh... secure dudes dont needa reconfirm they sexuality like these insecure dudes.

not surprising that ? felt the need to say that. thats what half of his posts consist of. guess what? hes a kanye fan. its expected. hes a loser.
  • tam
    tam Members Posts: 903
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well... in my experience
  • meekins
    edited May 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    ? damn @ 5'6

smh @ banana fingers lol
  • bunz
    bunz Members Posts: 1,000
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol @ 5'6 1/2..... short people love throwing that 1/2 or 3/4 on to their height
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited May 2011
    Options
    tam wrote: »
    Small hands is a good indication that he has a small one

ijs

Nope..........In my experience its been tall/slim guys = :cool:
  • meekins
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bunz wrote: »
    lol @ 5'6 1/2..... short people love throwing that 1/2 or 3/4 on to their height

i use to use that faithfully.. im 5'5 3/4.. but not i said F--- it and just round it up to 5'6.
  • caligolden
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? damn @ 5'6

And a half!
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    smh @ banana fingers lol

lol...you must be short.
  • caligolden
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i use to use that faithfully.. im 5'5 3/4.. but not i said F--- it and just round it up to 5'6.

I think I'm gonna round up to 5'7 lol
  • haywood jablowme
    haywood jablowme Members Posts: 271
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yall ? be wildin
  • meekins
    edited May 2011
    Options
    And a half!

LOL!... you cant forget the half!! how many times do i gotta tell you?!? 5'6.. AND A HALF! lol
  • meekins
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I think I'm gonna round up to 5'7 lol

yea.. you should prolly do that lol... my latest thing is "5'7 on a good day".. like if i got boots on or some shoes that make me appear taller, ya digg.
  • bunz
    bunz Members Posts: 1,000
    edited May 2011
    Options

yea ur better off lol.... if u say 5'5 it automatically makes me think of a woman.... no diss though... my dad is 5'6 and my mom is 5'11, he stands on a step when taking a photo w/ her from time to time... i got kinda lucky to end up 5'11
  • meekins
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol...you must be short.

us short dudes stay winning. dont be mad lol.
  • meekins
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yea ur better off lol.... if u say 5'5 it automatically makes me think of a woman.... no diss though... my dad is 5'6 and my mom is 5'11, he stands on a step when taking a photo w/ her from time to time... i got kinda lucky to end up 5'11

*WEAK!* how that happen?? lol
  • caligolden
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yea.. you should prolly do that lol... my latest thing is "5'7 on a good day".. like if i got boots on or some shoes that make me appear tallerl, ya digg.

Yeah, I'm always sayin that one, lol. And if they call me short I be like "naw ? , I'm vertically challenged" lol

#shorttips
  • IA.2.TX
    IA.2.TX Banned Users Posts: 477
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yea.. you should prolly do that lol... my latest thing is "5'7 on a good day".. like if i got boots on or some shoes that make me appear taller, ya digg.

What? You be rockin some lifts in your sneakers, kid?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    and this is why you never tell a woman your size. women expectations are high as hell when it comes to that lol.
  • meekins
    edited May 2011
    Options
    IA.2.TX wrote: »
    What? You be rockin some lifts in your sneakers, kid?

LMAO!! naw... like timbs or whatever.. some shoes is flat.. some shoes got more sole's.. so in different shoes, i can "appear" to be taller, which are the so called "good days".. feel me?
  • caligolden
    edited May 2011
    Options

Damn, that's cool. My pops is half Chinese and he stands 6 feet, moms is 5 feet. I always tell these height obsessed hoes, I'd rather have the Asian height stereotype than the other Asian stereotype.
  • meekins
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yeah, I'm always sayin that one, lol. And if they call me short I be like "naw ? , I'm vertically challenged" lol

#shorttips

somebody call me short, i just smile and tell em how i feel about it. "i like it cuz it gets more attention from females" (believe it or not, but females love a short dude)