"I thought you was gon have a little dck" - Her ((Ladies))

Options

Comments

• bunz
    bunz Members Posts: 1,000
    edited May 2011
    Options
    meekins wrote: »
    *WEAK!* how that happen?? lol

he does it as a joke like in front of their staircase... he doesnt keep a special step ladder for pictures lol....
  • meekins
    meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bunz wrote: »
    he does it as a joke like in front of their staircase... he doesnt keep a special step ladder for pictures lol....

lmao.. hell naw... i was about to say.. thats some shid to do lol
  • caligolden
    caligolden Members Posts: 224
    edited May 2011
    Options
    somebody call me short, i just smile and tell em how i feel about it. "i like it cuz it gets more attention from females" (believe it or not, but females love a short dude)

Yeah, a lot of women do, because they know what's up (no pun intended). Then you have women like Kat and Pico who live in blissful ignorance lol
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    (believe it or not, but females love a short dude)

I'll take NOT for $500...
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    caligolden wrote: »
    Yeah, a lot of women do, because they know what's up (no pun intended). Then you have women like Kat and Pico who live in blissful ignorance lol

I don't doubt that some short men are packing, but how does that help ne if he can't even reach the ? ? lol!
  • caligolden
    edited May 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »

Lol, see above post
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Im under 5'7 so if you're not taller than that? Nah.
  • meekins
    edited May 2011
    Options

exactly. you aint never lied. she still n denial about her love for me. she says she dont like short dudes, but thats only cuz she 6'8 and dont wanna be seen with somebody that come up to her elbow. but we all know if we was behind the setting, it would be on and pop'n.
  • rico_ENS
    rico_ENS Members Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yall migets funny as ?
  • meekins
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I don't doubt that some short men are packing, but how does that help ne if he can't even reach the ? ? lol!

this is why i prefer shorter women, but if im smashin somebody my height or a lil taller and im hittin it from the back.. she just gotta spread her legs a lil more so the ? drops a tad bit.
  • caligolden
    edited May 2011
    Options

Come on Kat, know that height mainly comes from the leg length. So when you're horizontal you're the same height. The tallest chick I ? was 5'11 and she said it was the best sex of her life, I'm not bullshittin, she didn't just say it to me, she told a bunch of people (which actually resulted in me getting more ? , because a few of them wanted to see for themselves!)
  • caligolden
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I typically go for women my size or shorter though
  • meekins
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Come on Kat, know that height mainly comes from the leg length. So when you're horizontal you're the same height. The tallest chick I ? was 5'11 and she said it was the best sex of her life, I'm not bullshittin, she didn't just say it to me, she told a bunch of people (which actually resulted in me getting more ? , because a few of them wanted to see for themselves!)

right.. that 46 year old on the phone talkin to her girls and her daughter whos younger than me thats off in college.. talkin about my ? .. talkin bout.. "yea girl.. he got a abnormally large ? " .. smh.. she would just stand there when we done doin what we doin and just look at my ? and shake her head and start laughin cuz im so short but my ? tell a different story lol.
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I typically go for women my size or shorter though

Too easy...haha
  • caligolden
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Too easy...haha

¿que como?
  • meekins
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Too easy...haha

huh??

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i have a small ? . i let ? know beforehand so they dont get disappointed.
  • meekins
    edited May 2011
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »

imma start telling them i got a little stub so when i swing it out, it catches them off guard. it usually does anyway tho, so chalk that.
  • IA.2.TX
    IA.2.TX Banned Users Posts: 477
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LMAO!! naw... like timbs or whatever.. some shoes is flat.. some shoes got more sole's.. so in different shoes, i can "appear" to be taller, which are the so called "good days".. feel me?

I got you* I was just ? wit you* That ? just sounded funny*
  • tam
    tam Members Posts: 903
    edited May 2011
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »

I wish more guys were like you.
  • meekins
    edited May 2011
    Options
    tam wrote: »
    I wish more guys were like you.

.... ummm.... soooo..... you sound like the type that dont like sex cuz these guys not up to par.. how big is yo ? ?
  • tam
    tam Members Posts: 903
    edited May 2011
    Options
    .... ummm.... soooo..... you sound like the type that dont like sex cuz these guys not up to par.. how big is yo ? ?

Smaller than your mama's....
  • meekins
    edited May 2011
    Options
    tam wrote: »
    Smaller than your mama's....

i dont wanna think about that.
  • lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Please! I've been DECIEVED TOO MANY TIMES! Very disappointing! I'm happy with my ? and aa batteries! Lol it's not about size 4 me it's how you work that ? !
  • meekins
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Please! I've been DECIEVED TOO MANY TIMES! Very disappointing! I'm happy with my ? and aa batteries! Lol it's not about size 4 me it's how you work that ? !

its also about how you let me work my stuff. you cant do too much if you steady squirm'n and crying.