Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    NO! Fabion is fat!

This chick is thicks...

Big breast, Big ass, Big Thighs...

Stomach is very small for her size...

Dro. She's fat.

Now, she also clearly has a decent shape under there...meaning the way she is built holds the fat a bit more gracefully than...maybe...other chicks of her same height and weight. If she dedicated herself to 2 years of a strict eating regimen and consistent workouts for fat loss, she'd have a nice body no doubt. But yeah she's fat right now B, you're just seeing her potential for having a good body b/c of how she holds the fat.

The thang is the only thing that's getting a workout on this chick is her jaw muscles. Yeah she has the potential to have a hot body but she won't. Like Hova would always say to Bleek, "She's just one away." In her case, one #2 or a kid away from full blown hog status. Once this ? has a kid, she's going to do a "Teddy P," and "Let it go." It's a damn shame too because the money she spent on those ridiculous and ugly ass tats would have been better spent on a gym membership.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote: »
    this vid is old. this ? fats as a ? now. Looks like a lil dumpling now.

Any recent pics?

l.jpg

tumblr_ljstonbVHC1qgi53k.jpg

tumblr_lkt82bTJfM1qj4ddno1_400.jpg

fewf7hejuwi.jpg

eGMxMGF4MTI=_o_ghetto-barbie-juney-boomdata-assume-the-postion.jpg

Bottom line...............smash.

IM SMASHIN..... RAW!.. AND IM EATIN.. ASS AND ? !
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she's a buffalo
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She is a ? and she is great.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    She is a ? and she is great.

that's a oxymoron b
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    this vid is old. this ? fats as a ? now. Looks like a lil dumpling now.

Any recent pics?

l.jpg

tumblr_ljstonbVHC1qgi53k.jpg

tumblr_lkt82bTJfM1qj4ddno1_400.jpg

fewf7hejuwi.jpg

eGMxMGF4MTI=_o_ghetto-barbie-juney-boomdata-assume-the-postion.jpg

Bottom line...............smash.

Yeah I'd hit.

Right I would be swimming in that ? from the back.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She aint made no sex flick yet? She bullshitting
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOOKS LIKE SHE WIPES FROM BACK TO FRONT.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn 2 years later and she looking like that not surprised.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's why these big fat nasty ass ? out here getting ? , cuz ? not giving a damn. That's a fat muthafucking stanky looking ass big ? .
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's why these big fat nasty ass ? out here getting ? , cuz ? not giving a damn. That's a fat muthafucking stanky looking ass big ? .

Shrug3.gif

omar-little-smirk-shrug-o.gif

19168.gif

• vageneral08
    Options
    you gotta realize she's short too she look like she's 5'0'' so 160 or 180 on her looks like alot more than it would on a girl who's 5'7 or 5'8
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? her height bruh, ? is fat as hell.
  • vageneral08
    Options
    Picky ass ? damn
  • Maximus Rex
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Picky ass ? damn

It's not about being picky being per se, it's about having standards. Something you seem to be completely void of.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Tell us how you REALLY feel about her bruh. Lol
  • king hassan
    Options
    Picky ass ? damn

So just because that fat nasty ass broad throw the ? at you, you ? , do your thang pleighboi
  • Maximus Rex
    edited June 2013
    Options
    DRO wrote: »
    m.jpg

2jb8x05.gif

^^^^^^
    i think she was like 15 in that gif...

Now tell me that aint the baddest 15 year old u eva seen... I aint no ? .. But dam

f6156b9c-7e5b-4c40-930f-14d98b6fc00c_zpse5b998e3.jpg

Tiara is the baddest 15 year old Rex has ever seen.
  • vageneral08
    Options
    Picky ass ? damn

It's not about being picky being per se, it's about having standards. Something you seem to be completely void of.

Standards? If u wouldnt want to ? that broad then u something with u she aint that bad
  • vageneral08
    Options
    Picky ass ? damn

So just because that fat nasty ass broad throw the ? at you, you ? , do your thang pleighboi

Yeah so I can see how nasty she can get while im ? her u acting like she on precious status son not everybody is ? models and dimes bruh u ? need to stop fronting
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    Picky ass ? damn

Standards? If u wouldnt want to ? that broad then u something with u she aint that bad

I didn't say that she was ? in the game, nor did I say wouldn't ? he cute, chunky, big tittie having ass. Then thing is that y'all are making this chick out to be a 8 1/2, 9, or a 10, when she's only a 6 1/2. She's getting over on the fact that has a real pretty face, big ? , and a big ole ass. The fact is that she isn't working out and it's showing. This chick is a few cheeseburgers and/or a kid away from "gluttonous slob," status. It also doesn't help her cause that her has celestial bodies up and down her thighs. Babygirl has potential, but so far that potential is being wasted. That's the problem with black dudes, we're too quick to praise hoes with unhealthy lifestyles just because they're cute in face, they big ? , and have nice ? .

• king hassan
    Options
    Picky ass ? damn

Yeah so I can see how nasty she can get while im ? her u acting like she on precious status son not everybody is ? models and dimes bruh u ? need to stop fronting

I don't know, my woman looks nothing like that, totally the opposite homie, but do you. You take it for the team!
  • king hassan
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Picky ass ? damn

I didn't say that she was ? in the game, nor did I say wouldn't ? he cute, chunky, big tittie having ass. Then thing is that y'all are making this chick out to be a 8 1/2, 9, or a 10, when she's only a 3 1/2 She's getting over on the fact that has a real pretty face, big ? , and a big ole ass. The fact is that she isn't working out and it's showing. This chick is a few cheeseburgers and/or a kid away from "gluttonous slob," status. It also doesn't help her cause that her has celestial bodies up and down her thighs. Babygirl has potential, but so far that potential is being wasted. That's the problem with black dudes, we're too quick to praise hoes with unhealthy lifestyles just because they're cute in face, they big ? , and have nice ? .

6 1/2, really my ? , really
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Picky ass ? damn

I didn't say that she was ? in the game, nor did I say wouldn't ? he cute, chunky, big tittie having ass. Then thing is that y'all are making this chick out to be a 8 1/2, 9, or a 10, when she's only a 3 1/2 She's getting over on the fact that has a real pretty face, big ? , and a big ole ass. The fact is that she isn't working out and it's showing. This chick is a few cheeseburgers and/or a kid away from "gluttonous slob," status. It also doesn't help her cause that her has celestial bodies up and down her thighs. Babygirl has potential, but so far that potential is being wasted. That's the problem with black dudes, we're too quick to praise hoes with unhealthy lifestyles just because they're cute in face, they big ? , and have nice ? .

6 1/2, really my ? , really

just looked at them pics again

I'll give her a 5. She's not a cheeseburger away from being fat. She's fat. She ate the cheeseburger, your cheeseburger, fries, and took your milkshake and gulped it down.