IC Classic Ghetto Barbie outchea finally sluttin on cam

Options
123457»

Comments

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I won't even give her a 5 bruh, you see that one when she on the pole, that's a whale on dry land homeboy
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Picky ass ? damn

So just because that fat nasty ass broad throw the ? at you, you ? , do your thang pleighboi

Yeah so I can see how nasty she can get while im ? her u acting like she on precious status son not everybody is ? models and dimes bruh u ? need to stop fronting

I don't know, my woman looks nothing like that, totally the opposite homie, but do you. You take it for the team!

ok of course your woman wouldnt look like that if you trying to make it something serious but ? just talking about ? this broad not marrying her or anything
  • vageneral08
    Options
    Picky ass ? damn

It's not about being picky being per se, it's about having standards. Something you seem to be completely void of.

Standards? If u wouldnt want to ? that broad then u something with u she aint that bad

I didn't say that she was ? in the game, nor did I say wouldn't ? he cute, chunky, big tittie having ass. Then thing is that y'all are making this chick out to be a 8 1/2, 9, or a 10, when she's only a 6 1/2. She's getting over on the fact that has a real pretty face, big ? , and a big ole ass. The fact is that she isn't working out and it's showing. This chick is a few cheeseburgers and/or a kid away from "gluttonous slob," status. It also doesn't help her cause that her has celestial bodies up and down her thighs. Babygirl has potential, but so far that potential is being wasted. That's the problem with black dudes, we're too quick to praise hoes with unhealthy lifestyles just because they're cute in face, they big ? , and have nice ? .

Bruh nobody called her a dime we just talking about hitting her off with the pipe game suck on those ? and smacking that big ol ass all that other stuff you talking about is irrelevant
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She definitely meet the requirements of being a j/o. Like I said, I'd hit.

*kanye shrugs*
  • king hassan
    Options
    Picky ass ? damn

So just because that fat nasty ass broad throw the ? at you, you ? , do your thang pleighboi

Yeah so I can see how nasty she can get while im ? her u acting like she on precious status son not everybody is ? models and dimes bruh u ? need to stop fronting

I don't know, my woman looks nothing like that, totally the opposite homie, but do you. You take it for the team!

ok of course your woman wouldnt look like that if you trying to make it something serious but ? just talking about ? this broad not marrying her or anything

Why not ? the fine chicks tho?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Picky ass ? damn

Hell why not both?? Maybe I'm just greedy like that. Just in case the find chick acts up, you got a back up.

• vageneral08
    Options
    Picky ass ? damn

? I aint never said that a day in my life ever
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    6 1/2, really my ? , really

Well she is cute in the face, besides that ass and ? have to count for something. To give her a 5-6 means she's average, and she's far from average. However, to give her a 7 is putting too much on it considering her weight and the tats. If feel a 6 1/2 is a fair an accurate rating.
  • king hassan
    Options
    I just hate this ? , thank you and good night
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she look like droopy in the face.nothing cute about that and she obviously let herself go from being barely fuckable to not worth looking at out the corner of my eye ugly.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm oozing in her butt hole real talk
  • DaCaliKing
    DaCaliKing Members Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this the type of hoe u smash n hope nobody finds out lol

? is SLOPPY

n that fat droopy face is highly unattractive

but yea i'd smash on the DL n never talk to her again after

*shrugs*
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I won't even give her a 5 bruh, you see that one when she on the pole, that's a whale on dry land homeboy

Rex has viewed the twerkin' and shaking her ass on the pole tape, and I can see what you're talking about. That tape is obviously the more recent than the pictures and all of the jiggly fat on her thighs was looking nasty as ? . It's obvious that she's letting the praise from simps and trick go to her head and she doesn't feel the need to eat properly and exercise. So much wasted potential, unlike men with male pattern baldness, she shouldn't take Teddy P's advice and "Let It All Go," she's too young to not give a ? about her appearance and health.