whats the mood in cleveland right about now?

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
hows that owner feeling? is he on suicide watch now or what? is he investing in dallas now.
are those fans buying new lebron ? to burn like they souls are right now.....

i bet this whole metropolis is praying that dallas will win more than dallas

just saying

Comments

• Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    just another day in Cleveland, i suppose
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Scorned girlfriends prolly doin this ? 1f9r11.gif
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yeah they acted a fool.
    for no good reason i dont feel bad for them.
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    They need to put that whole state on suicide watch..........
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    fullsize_19.jpg?52334423

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ^^^^
    lmao........
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Pretty happy Id imagine, all Cavs fans migrated about 11 months ago

"James? TO MIAMI!!? Nah Nah Nah I was never a Cavs fan"

krs-one-o.gif
  • BOOGLIVE18
    BOOGLIVE18 Members Posts: 882
    edited May 2011
    Options
    realllll ? ......
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    the cavs owner also own them fathead posters company and doesn't sell a lebron posters....dude selling bosh and wade only
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The owner is white and he's billionaire what he need 2 be mad 4? #hestillwining
    100713.22.jpg
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Jdilla26 wrote: »
    100713.22.jpg

You must not of heard/read his reaction to Lebron's "decision".
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    100713.22.jpg

The way he ? on LeBron after "The Decision" proves he was quite mad...
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ^^^ Beat ya to it.
  • Jdilla26
    edited May 2011
    Options
    gum989 wrote: »
    You must not of heard/read his reaction to Lebron's "decision".
    The way he ? on LeBron after "The Decision" proves he was quite mad...
    I definitely hear yall I didnt agree w/ what he said but it seemed like he was tryna keep the Cavs fans interested and that he did b/c they were 2nd in attendance behind the Bulls for awhile so it seemed like it work b/c Cleveland was behind Gilbert. Now he got the 1st and 4th pick plus Lebron hasnt won anything yet that Dalls squad is looking tough.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I definitely hear yall I didnt agree w/ what he said but it seemed like he was tryna keep the Cavs fans interested and that he did b/c they were 2nd in attendance behind the Bulls for awhile so it seemed like it work b/c Cleveland was behind Gilbert. Now he got the 1st and 4th pick plus Lebron hasnt won anything yet that Dalls squad is looking tough.

That 1st and 4th pick ain't worth ? though, this draft has no superstars in it. It would be the Cavs luck to have those two picks in one of the ? drafts ever.
  • Jdilla26
    edited May 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    That 1st and 4th pick ain't worth ? though, this draft has no superstars in it. It would be the Cavs luck to have those two picks in one of the ? drafts ever.
    Yea it aint much in draft but it'll keep the cavs fans from taking that step off the ledge at least lol
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    First and foremost I would like to say on behalf of Cleveland more specifically East Cleveland from Kinsman to Superior, 93rd to 105th, Euclid to St. Clair we would like the Ill Community to take our ? out ya'll mouth. My city is by far thee most talked about city on this board and there's only about 2 members from Cleveland. Second, The Indians have the best record in the league, we got the # 4 pick (Enes Kanter), we got the #1 pick just by trading Ole' fragile ass weak minded Mo Williams, Peyton Hillis on the cover of the game that most of ya'll lames is gon buy, and Atlanta gave us they kitchen sink so they could draft a player that we didn't even want.

Oh yea considering most of ya'll lames live in cities that don't even have three proffesional sports teams.....I'm chillin wit a grin on my face...but then again it might be this Paul Masson and this sour...
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    jaemooms wrote: »
    First and foremost I would like to say on behalf of Cleveland more specifically East Cleveland from Kinsman to Superior, 93rd to 105th, Euclid to St. Clair we would like the Ill Community to take our ? out ya'll mouth. My city is by far thee most talked about city on this board and there's only about 2 members from Cleveland. Second, The Indians have the best record in the league, we got the # 4 pick (Enes Kanter), we got the #1 pick just by trading Ole' fragile ass weak minded Mo Williams, Peyton Hillis on the cover of the game that most of ya'll lames is gon buy, and Atlanta gave us they kitchen sink so they could draft a player that we didn't even want.

Oh yea considering most of ya'll lames live in cities that don't even have three proffesional sports teams.....I'm chillin wit a grin on my face...but then again it might be this Paul Masson and this sour...

LoL @ the anger.

Falcons gave up the kitchen sink, huh? lol. Name one key player they gave up for Julio Jones. I'll wait....
  • Generic
    Generic Members Posts: 1,043 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

any city > leaveland. cavs fan ready to ? themselves.
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There's no Lebron, Melo, Wade, Griffen or Durant in this Draft. When a cat that played 12 games and is 5'11 is considered to to be the cream of the draft... your draft class sucks... DWilliams should be the #1 pick... but they'll pick Irving (a Duke player) and some non discipt cat @ #4.

Leaveland lost again
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

? , my city has the Heat, Marlins, Dolphins and Hurricanes. ? your dreary ass city, ole cold 10 months out of the year ass ? . Ole put all my faith in my hometown son ass ? .
  • greenwood1921
    edited May 2011
    Options
    aone415 wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There's no Lebron, Melo, Wade, Griffen or Durant in this Draft. When a cat that played 12 games and is 5'11 is considered to to be the cream of the draft... your draft class sucks... DWilliams should be the #1 pick... but they'll pick Irving (a Duke player) and some non discipt cat @ #4.

Leaveland lost again

So u sayin' they'll be like....

"Oh no, WE SUCK A-GAIN!"
    waterboy7.jpg
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

And the last time they won anything was how long?????????
  • greenwood1921
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Honestly, I'm a underdog ? when it comes to pro-sports, so I'd love to see cities like Cleveland and Detroit come up especially since they have loyal fans. But the way Cleveland fans been actin' is just sad. It's never a good look for grown men to act like scorned women -- and right now that's exactly the reaction you get from a Cleveland fan when you mention Lebron -- like they used to ? 'em and then left them for some cute ? in Miami, lol.

The Lebron ? ain't even the worst ? to happen to them in the last 20 years, IMO. The Browns/Ravens leaving is worse, IMO. If anything Lebron was a gift.

How many cities and/or states can say that one of the greatest athletes to ever be born in their state (and the country at that) played SEVEN YEARS PROFESSIONALLY in that same place???

Florida never got to see Deion play at home professionally. North Carolina never got to see MJ play for a professional Carolina team, etc, etc. Not only did he play there, but he gave them more consistent success than the Cavs have EVER seen.

Yet they still look and act like....

diaryofamadblackwoman.jpg

...When you mention him. ? iz sad and hilarious all at the same time. lol