whats the mood in cleveland right about now?

Options

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    tyler perry make the best movies.

just sayin
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    tyler perry make the best movies.

just sayin

Bernie_Casey_Thinks_This_Is_Sad.gif

• jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    ? , my city has the Heat, Marlins, Dolphins and Hurricanes. ? your dreary ass city, ole cold 10 months out of the year ass ? . Ole put all my faith in my hometown son ass ? .

The hurricanes aka Ohio State step-sons FOH......go drown yoself in the swamp for saying that ?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    jaemooms wrote: »
    The hurricanes aka Ohio State step-sons FOH......go drown yoself in the swamp for saying that ?

Step sons, lol at the only reason why your ? state has a national championship is because of a Ohio St alumni official cheating Miami in the national championship. You're school is a ? embarassment, how many times have ya'll been ranked number 1 and yet can't follow through with a national title in that wack ass Big 10. It's not like ya'll have to recruit against the other schools like how Miami has to with UF,FSU, Georgia,etc.
  • tha fury
    tha fury Members Posts: 897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    cleveland fans

urkelumadblow.jpg
  • greenwood1921
    edited May 2011
    Options
    tha fury wrote: »
    cleveland fans

urkelumadblow.jpg

Smh @ the pic fail actually being appropriate for once.
  • jaemooms
    edited May 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Step sons, lol at the only reason why your ? state has a national championship is because of a Ohio St alumni official cheating Miami in the national championship. You're school is a ? embarassment, how many times have ya'll been ranked number 1 and yet can't follow through with a national title in that wack ass Big 10. It's not like ya'll have to recruit against the other schools like how Miami has to with UF,FSU, Georgia,etc.

Emberassment?? if being in the top five every year and contending for National Championships is an emberassment then I want to be emberassed every year. Miami competes for nothing.We went to Miami and slapped around in they own house then invited them to Ohio and smacked em around some more. The only year that ended bad is when Troy Smith won the Heisman and Ted Ginn broke his leg in the National Champ after taking the opening kick to the house. Besides that we wasnt event suppose to make it to National Championship them other years.
  • greenwood1921
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Emberassment?? if being in the top five every year and contending for National Championships is an emberassment then I want to be emberassed every year. Miami competes for nothing.We went to Miami and slapped around in they own house then invited them to Ohio and smacked em around some more. The only year that ended bad is when Troy Smith won the Heisman and Ted Ginn broke his leg in the National Champ after taking the opening kick to the house. Besides that we wasnt event suppose to make it to National Championship them other years.

Gotta agree. As far as all-time is concerned and the last several seasons...

Ohio Stae >>>>>>>>>>>>> Miami.

That's the thing about Florida State and Miami fans -- they have one or two good decades and they think that puts them up there with the Oklahoma's, Alabamas, and OSU's of the world who are a threat EVERY DECADE.

Miami fans can't talk ? to anybody but maybe Boston College fans right now, lol.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • greenwood1921
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I think they lookin forward to their draft picks but they kno they still gotta long way to go b4 tha Cavs are worth a dam again.

The dumbest thing is that they wasted an entire year hating on a player that they would only go up against a few times in an 82-game season. Dumbest ownership move in my lifetime, IMO. I don't even recall them making an attempt to go after any of the free-agents in 2010. That would've at least sent a message to Bron that they were serious about winning. They just sat back with their thumb up their ass until Lebron officially dipped.

They had the cap space and respectability to at least sign a couple decent free-agents BEFORE the decision and at the very least make themselves a playoff contender in the weak Eastern conference. Instead, they made it the "? lebron" year -- the same year that might end with Lebron winning a ring after torching them in Cleveland earlier in the year.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol where the B-Bomb with LeBron face on it gif
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The dumbest thing is that they wasted an entire year hating on a player that they would only go up against a few times in an 82-game season. Dumbest ownership move in my lifetime, IMO. I don't even recall them making an attempt to go after any of the free-agents in 2010. That would've at least sent a message to Bron that they were serious about winning. They just sat back with their thumb up their ass until Lebron officially dipped.

They had the cap space and respectability to at least sign a couple decent free-agents BEFORE the decision and at the very least make themselves a playoff contender in the weak Eastern conference. Instead, they made it the "? lebron" year -- the same year that might end with Lebron winning a ring after torching them in Cleveland earlier in the year.

thats ether

lol he even said that the cavs would win a title before the heat
  • greenwood1921
    edited May 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    thats ether

lol he even said that the cavs would win a title before the heat

That's when I knew that cracka was on somethin. I would've at least took him seriously if the Cavs were making moves toward it. He *really* expected a ? named "Mo" and a dude named "Boobie" to get a chip before a team with 3 All-stars in their prime????

If I was a Cleveland fan, I'd be 10x more ? @ Gilbert than Lebron.
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    First and foremost I would like to say on behalf of Cleveland more specifically East Cleveland from Kinsman to Superior, 93rd to 105th, Euclid to St. Clair we would like the Ill Community to take our ? out ya'll mouth. My city is by far thee most talked about city on this board and there's only about 2 members from Cleveland. Second, The Indians have the best record in the league, we got the # 4 pick (Enes Kanter), we got the #1 pick just by trading Ole' fragile ass weak minded Mo Williams, Peyton Hillis on the cover of the game that most of ya'll lames is gon buy, and Atlanta gave us they kitchen sink so they could draft a player that we didn't even want.

Oh yea considering most of ya'll lames live in cities that don't even have three proffesional sports teams.....I'm chillin wit a grin on my face...but then again it might be this Paul Masson and this sour...

bruh...the indians will go back to being the indians soon enough....and the browns? lol

and it's paul mason...not masson...but you would know that if you were actually drinking it
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

I thought it was kinda smart on the owner part b/c he took attention off how bad cleveland was gonna suck made everybody hate Lebron. Then the fans rally behind the owner and cavs instaed of giving up b/c Lebron was a cashcow and he has the 2nd largest attendance in the league behind the Bulls I know up until January. At the time it seemed emotional which it probaly was but it seemed like a great business decision because Gilbert knew he had 2 think fast or he was goin 2 lose all them fans that soldout that arena since Bron stepped on the floor. ...............Plus they went after free agents but nobody wanted 2 come there cause they went after Bosh and Stoudemire but neither wanted 2 come there plus could u blame them ITS CLEVELAND 4 ? SAKES LOL
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Scorned girlfriends prolly doin this ? 1f9r11.gif

lmao That door look's madd flimsy, too easy....
  • greenwood1921
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Jdilla26 wrote: »
    I thought it was kinda smart on the owner part b/c he took attention off how bad cleveland was gonna suck made everybody hate Lebron. Then the fans rally behind the owner and cavs instaed of giving up b/c Lebron was a cashcow and he has the 2nd largest attendance in the league behind the Bulls I know up until January. At the time it seemed emotional which it probaly was but it seemed like a great business decision because Gilbert knew he had 2 think fast or he was goin 2 lose all them fans that soldout that arena since Bron stepped on the floor. ...............Plus they went after free agents but nobody wanted 2 come there cause they went after Bosh and Stoudemire but neither wanted 2 come there plus could u blame them ITS CLEVELAND 4 ? SAKES LOL

If ^^^ that was his "strategy" then that makes it even worse. 'Cause that just means it was smoke & mirrors that did nothing but make HIM look better while the team it itself falls apart. And he didn't fool anyone, lol. Just look at this message board -- EVERYBODY KNOWS THE CAVS ARE GARBAGE. In fact, they didn't even finish with the worst record, yet in most fan's opinion they ARE hand's down the worse team in the league.

Fails all around, bruh. lol
  • Guns
    Guns Confirm Email Posts: 1,504 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    943198497d1263734591-happy-birthday-shail-party_hard_cat2.gif

• Guns
    Guns Confirm Email Posts: 1,504 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    they printing these up i heard

lebronheadsouth.jpg
  • jaemooms
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Actually none of the above, I've never seen anybody wearin that t-shirt, these finals have been interesting and exciting but we been knew that ? aint have what it take so.........what is there to celebrate?..a lame from Akron......playin like a lame from Akron..............
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    old thread but bumpin regardless
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    dan will cry his heart out
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    That lame from akron bout to get a ring averaging damn near 30 a game...

but they dont hear me doh
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Probably the feeling people would have if an asteroid was heading towards earth with a 100% chance it will hit based on the past. They will be mad at Gilberts ? ass too for saying they would get a ring before James. I'm surprised bunch of Cleveland Thunder logos haven't popped up.