The Official True Blood Season 4 Thread

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The show was always catered to females, but its just gotten pointless. The quality isn't there anymore.
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i still dont see how people live there.
    the town too small for all that drama.
    especially realizing that mrs thortenberry been living right next to a fanger for prolly 30 years

and

whatever happened to them folks that were gearing up to hunt vampires???

i really wanted that storyline to continue but instead we got a evil bytch in which no one could flat out explain her origins who was poising folks wit weed and apples
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    tumblr_lqo3o43zTX1qcshb9o1_500.gif

really True Blood? all was missing was an explosion in the background

dont make me ashamed to say i watch you
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    tumblr_lqo3o43zTX1qcshb9o1_500.gif

really True Blood? all was missing was an explosion in the background

dont make me ashamed to say i watch you

But y'all wanted ? to get gully. Now that they bringing the ruckus it's a problem? All black everything
  • rice n gravy
    edited August 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    But y'all wanted ? to get gully. Now that they bringing the ruckus it's a problem? All black everything

nah, im glad sht bout to go down but didnt need that cheesy ass ending lol but i guess its good the show doesnt take itself too seriously
  • Will Munny
    edited August 2011
    Options
    That ? at the end was ? ? . I think the show was better in the first seasons because they followed the books, now as they have strayed it hasn't been as good.

And man Jessica is ? . She will galmour Hoyt for her own concience, but she wouldn't glamour Jason when he needed. She a ? hoe.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    this show has fallen the ? off smh you can still see the ? in erics eyes even after he got his memory back dude will never be the same
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    LOL. SMH... I'm a female so i just find it funny that all of these dudes in here are getting so mad over the ? and saying they won't watch it no more but then watch the next episode and proceed to come into the thread and complain again. Yall know yall love the ? out of the show no matter how much yall complain thats why you keep watchin and postin in the thread afterwards. LOL

damn!! just go ether the thread like that? Damn. lol funny thing is my girl said the samething, why so many guys talking bout this show and no ladies.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    This show was great for half the episode then a failure for other half. This is why Tara is so annoying. she was with the witches to ? vampires fighting with them. Then bill saves her ass gives her a pass. Now he doesn't give a ? about her and is ready to blow up the place. Then they went mission impossible 5 wearing all leather with a rocker launcher. The characters on this show are lost and confusing. ? with Sam looks like it has some promise.
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    That ? at the end was ? ? . I think the show was better in the first seasons because they followed the books, now as they have strayed it hasn't been as good.

And man Jessica is ? . She will galmour Hoyt for her own concience, but she wouldn't glamour Jason when he needed. She a ? hoe.

Jessica is a vamp im suprised she has held off being like that this long. But im liking the ? off ? this ? jessica better than the dumb child trying to stay human.

But eric coming back is cool but hes still acting like a ? over fairy ? . They had something goin when he had less of a conciense but now since bill got a lil bit more manhood in him and eric losing some of his even after remembering eric and bill are basically the same character except different sizes.

And did the writers forget pam is rotting from the inside out? Whats good with that? And tommys death was kinda ? up i wanted him to go which was cool but i kinda wanted him to be on some ? ? ...go figure he would do 1decent thing and die for it lol
  • rice n gravy
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    Stupid episode again
    Alcide about to lose his wifey
    Pack leader about to die
    Layfette still ? as ?
    Jason looking dumber than usual
    Jessica is going to go on a rampage
    Hoyt gonna ? somebody

Eric still ? made
    Smdh this show is starting to suck

thats the only storyline im interested in at this pt

just so I know what to do if that situation ever arises lol

and cmon with Eric saying I love you thou....
  • im_lux
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    Stupid episode again
    Alcide about to lose his wifey
    Pack leader about to die
    Layfette still ? as ?
    Jason looking dumber than usual
    Jessica is going to go on a rampage
    Hoyt gonna ? somebody
    Eric still ? made
    Smdh this show is starting to suck

They might have hoyt off himself.
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    im_lux wrote: »

jus like his daddy
    aint that some ?

if they

im never forgiving these muhfukkas

till the next season
  • Will Munny
    edited August 2011
    Options
    young law wrote: »
    jus like his daddy
    aint that some ?

if they

im never forgiving these muhfukkas

till the next season

hahaha! I ? hate it. I've invested so much in the good seasons, now there's a dog ? season and I can't just NOT watch because of all the time I've put into even though I don't like what i'm watching.

Honestly, the best part of the last episode was Andy getting clean with Terry in the woods. That ? was funny. "Well you're just a fry cook and I'm a police cheif so I won!" hahahaha that was hilarious when Terry lost it. "I'm off all the drugs, except the anti-psychotics."
  • rice n gravy
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    hahaha! I ? hate it. I've invested so much in the good seasons, now there's a dog ? season and I can't just NOT watch because of all the time I've put into even though I don't like what i'm watching.

Honestly, the best part of the last episode was Andy getting clean with Terry in the woods. That ? was funny. "Well you're just a fry cook and I'm a police cheif so I won!" hahahaha that was hilarious when Terry lost it. "I'm off all the drugs, except the anti-psychotics."

i felt that time they spent talking was too long but that 1 comment by Andy was funny as sht Terry was like Jay Z after ether
  • rice n gravy
    edited August 2011
    Options

na he might try to ? jessica on some if I cant have you noone can type sht
  • im_lux
    edited August 2011
    Options
    na he might try to ? jessica on some if I cant have you noone can type sht

Nah man not at all...hoyt would ? himself if before that happens...hes too soft to ? her. He dont want her dead he just dont wanna feel like he does thats all.
  • im_lux
    edited August 2011
    Options
    To be honest the way he was crying on and off when he went to see Jason made it look like if you leave him alone he might hurt himself. Thats why I think he just keep showing up at jason house cuz he's mad depressed in that house without her. But I think Jason gone break down and tell him what happend with him a Jessica cuz you can tell he getting tired of having to take care of Hoyt just like Jessica was saying. I mean like he was saying they been like brothers since the 1st grade but its really just been Jason taking care of Hoyt all his life at some point they gotta seperate and have they own lives outside of their friendship. They both grown ass men now. It seemed like Jason was part of Hoyt and Jessica relationship anyway cuz they was always around each other so you can kinda see how jason was able to catch feelings for her. Yeah he had her blood and therefore ended up being sexually attracted to her more than ever but didn't have to act on those feelings. Sookie had Eric's blood before and she always resisted him.

yeah but shes always resisted him cause hes always been a ? when dealing with her...as soon as he started being nice she gave in and ? him. Jason doesnt have that with jessica shes always been nice to him. But yeah jason wilk tell hoyt and theyll probably end up fighting him and then either next season will be a jason hoyt beef or hoyt offs himself. They have no reason to continue with hoyt though.
  • rice n gravy
    edited August 2011
    Options
    yeah but shes always resisted him cause hes always been a ? when dealing with her...as soon as he started being nice she gave in and ? him. Jason doesnt have that with jessica shes always been nice to him. But yeah jason wilk tell hoyt and theyll probably end up fighting him and then either next season will be a jason hoyt beef or hoyt offs himself. They have no reason to continue with hoyt though.

why would he tell him willingly? lol

especially after he saw this ? crying on his couch and sht..........
  • im_lux
    edited August 2011
    Options
    why would he tell him willingly? lol

especially after he saw this ? crying on his couch and sht..........

Same reason he told Tara he killed Eggs. Come on man you know jason has a conscience bigger than anyone. Plus jasons whole image in the show is being a ladies man about two inches this side of stupid and a bleeding heart worse than his sisters.
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    man alcide scarier when he in human form, big ass ? go turn in to a dog wtf? lol

debbie the back to being a Hoe on vamp blood.

aint the dude from kriss kross playing layfayette?

watch sam go get his ass whipped and alcide save him by killing the pack leader.

marty dont act ? anymore.
  • rice n gravy
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Same reason he told Tara he killed Eggs. Come on man you know jason has a conscience bigger than anyone. Plus jasons whole image in the show is being a ladies man about two inches this side of stupid and a bleeding heart worse than his sisters.

yea i forgot he did that stupid sht, but in this case hes heard from Hoyt and even said himself that it'll ? Hoyt if he finds out about those 2. so I dont see him doing that again

Im thinking Hoyt catches them they didnt all of a sudden have hoyt crash at Jason's for no reason
  • rice n gravy
    edited August 2011
    Options
    man alcide scarier when he in human form, big ass ? go turn in to a dog wtf? lol
    lol ______
  • im_lux
    edited August 2011
    Options
    yea i forgot he did that stupid sht, but in this case hes heard from Hoyt and even said himself that it'll ? Hoyt if he finds out about those 2. so I dont see him doing that again

Im thinking Hoyt catches them they didnt all of a sudden have hoyt crash at Jason's for no reason

Yeah I could see that happening before Jason gets the ? to tell hoyt.
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

She's going to come see Jason while he's over there and thus the plot thickens..