The Official True Blood Season 4 Thread

Options

Comments

• rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    good pt on jesus ? been a minor character at best until last few episodes so we pose to feel bad when they ? his ass off
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    looks like Jesus will be in full blooded Super Sayin Bruja mode next ep. I agree with others who feel Sookie needs to go. She's adding nothing to the story but annoying nonsense. Although Eric has lost a few points, it still good to see the old G back.
  • jaxn
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    guess they setting up a storyline with andy and the fairies. They needed to just end the season last night. please stop with this wondering ghosts ? just finding bodies to jump into.

I'm trying to figure out how Marnie is even able to possess someone in the first place. Seemed like most of her power came from Antonia so how did she learn that trick?
  • jaxn
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Marnie is corrupted by power now. She's had a taste and wants more.
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Marnie looks like Teena Marie when she got old.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    I would be done with this show if this occurred...

Its gonna happen. It just ? me off because Jessica has been a complete hoe, and Hoyt has been nothing but a loving man, yet somehow they make it seem as if Hoyt is the one who did everything wrong.
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Its gonna happen. It just ? me off because Jessica has been a complete hoe, and Hoyt has been nothing but a loving man, yet somehow they make it seem as if Hoyt is the one who did everything wrong.

Man nah man it ain't gone happen...Jason won't ? Hoyt...thats just way too far off the reservation. Something WILL happen but Jason ain't gone ? Hoyt...someone might but it won't be Jason and if Jessica does it that Jason/Jessica ? would be over before it started.
  • rice n gravy
    edited September 2011
    Options

your feelings sound kinda hurt lol

i agree its ? up how they treating Hoyt bur he been taken L's his whole life whats 1 more:cool:

only way he dies is if he does it himself Jason wont do it and Jessica would turn him before that

im hoping Hoyt tries to kick Jason ass he turns into a panther and eats that ?
  • Will Munny
    edited September 2011
    Options
    your feelings sound kinda hurt lol

i agree its ? up how they treating Hoyt bur he been taken L's his whole life whats 1 more:cool:

only way he dies is if he does it himself Jason wont do it and Jessica would turn him before that

im hoping Hoyt tries to kick Jason ass he turns into a panther and eats that ?

lol, nah my feelings are fine, but I could see Hoyt killing himself. ? a definte possiblity. And I could also see the were panther ? coming into play again somehow.
  • rice n gravy
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hoyt should go back to that women that cooked pies and sht for him (forgot her name)

and for 2 dudes that have known each other since the 1st grade Jason was extra quick to 1. ? her and 2. apparently give up his friendship for her in a matter of 3-4 days??? smh

and how old are Jason and Hoyt pose to be 28 ? 29? lol they both simping after a 17 y/o
  • Will Munny
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hoyt should go back to that women that cooked pies and sht for him (forgot her name)

and for 2 dudes that have known each other since the 1st grade Jason was extra quick to 1. ? her and 2. apparently give up his friendship for her in a matter of 3-4 days??? smh

and how old are Jason and Hoyt pose to be 28 ? 29? lol they both simping after a 17 y/o

lol I never even thought about #2. He was just like "20 years worth of friendship, ? ... aww ? it."
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    this

jessica in jasons dream > sookie in that scene

jessica fresh outta the dirt > sookie in any scene
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    jessica fresh outta the dirt > sookie in any scene

lol
    its that real

that was the only time i wanted to bang a chick that fresh
  • sdotcarter111
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Tell you right now whats gonna happen with the andy/fairy ? . the fairy ? him to get pregnant and produce a half-breed like sookie the fairies can plant and control in the real world
  • rice n gravy
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i dont know how I feel about Andy getting ? I would like some sort of realism

she was fine as sht thou all the ? in Bon Temps she smashes Andy lol
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Tell you right now whats gonna happen with the andy/fairy ? . the fairy ? him to get pregnant and produce a half-breed like sookie the fairies can plant and control in the real world

WRONG!!!! that chick is that evil fairy queen looking for sookie, she fukked andy to be her stooge. season 5 will go deeper into the sookies fairy background and they setting up for it now cuz it will be the cliffhanger for season 4.
  • Will Munny
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Just what I was hoping to hear about. a season with even MORE Sookie.
  • sdotcarter111
    edited September 2011
    Options
    WRONG!!!! that chick is that evil fairy queen looking for sookie, she fukked andy to be her stooge. season 5 will go deeper into the sookies fairy background and they setting up for it now cuz it will be the cliffhanger for season 4.

? you and your spoilers ?
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? you and your spoilers ?

lmao.. not a spoiler,, its common sense if u a fan of shows like this. peep this tho,, lafayeete boyfriend go die in the next episode,, i see him giving his life to save lafayeete ? ass. him or tata will never find happiness long as they stay in bon tom.
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Just what I was hoping to hear about. a season with even MORE Sookie.

would you really watch it w/o sookie?! ? wouldnt be ? to watch cuz there would be no drama or ? started.
  • rice n gravy
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i started watching this show cuz someone told me Rogue from xmen gets naked in it *shrugs*
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    would you really watch it w/o sookie?! ? wouldnt be ? to watch cuz there would be no drama or ? started.

yes
    most of us would

there is enuff storylines w/o her

matter of fact, her storyline has been the WOAT this season. they coulda deleted her from this season and i woulda been fine.

Sam & his brother tryna find stability

Jason and his misadventures

The Belflours and they possessed baby

Andy tryna manage a town full of creepy ? happening

The weres

Eric himself is a crazy ass story

?

we dont need sookie

at all.
    Sookie jus makes everyone else story worse
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'm done with True Blood.

This season was wack, and I have lost interest.
  • Will Munny
    edited September 2011
    Options

Show would be so much better.
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol at Jason layin it all out for Hoyt.

Missionary, Doggy, her on top, me on top....