Questions and Statements about ? ...

Options

Comments

• alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wow!!!! It works!!!! I guess as long as I got service, I can post whenever. just see if bold works.
  • GameTime33463
    GameTime33463 Members Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    thats not a mistake its A test
    This is true.
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This is true.

Idiot......................
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Jesus is ? . And while ? doesn't rest in terms of what we think of rest to be, ? did rest after He finished creating.

And yes, ? does have a throne. He is a KING, the King of Kings! He sists on it as we speak and His throne is mentioned over and over again in the scriptures. Here are a few examples.

"The LORD is in his holy temple, the LORD's throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men." Psalm 11:4

"In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the LORD sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple." Isaiah 6:1

"I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire." Daniel 7:9

"And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them." Revelation 20:11

I'm telling you ? doesn't need a thrown... that's our human way of applying regal imagery. Yeshua is ? 's Go to player on his right not ? itself with Gab on his left if I remember right.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    I'm telling you ? doesn't need a thrown... that's our human way of applying regal imagery. Yeshua is ? 's Go to player on his right not ? itself with Gab on his left if I remember right.

? doesn't need anything. He's self sufficient. But just because you may believe ? doesn't need a throne, it doesn't negate the fact that He has a literal throne in heaven. As a matter of fact He calls heaven his throne and the earth his footstool. I gave you 4 scriptures from 4 different books of the Bible that stated that ? has a literal throne. Are you willing to call ? and His word a liar? So yeah, regardless of whether you believe ? has a throne or not, there is a literal throne in heaven and 1 day you, me, and everybody who has ever lived will bow before Him while He is seated on it. That is reality. ? bless.
  • swag_king365
    swag_king365 Members Posts: 45
    edited January 2010
    Options
    WORDS OF CASSIDY THE HUSTLER:
    From Genesis to Revelation the bible is education
    I'm dedicating my life to christ instead of satan
    so instead of waiting for my spirit to start levitating,
    I'm waking out of that spell cause hell is devastating
    You see the king been throned, you sit in your skin and bones
    but you aint gotta swim in the fire and brimstone cause you aint in it alone
    He's here to protect you, and you never neglects you, he's here to except you
    When wrong, he corrects you and shows you the right path,
    So live as the "Righteous" as long as your life lasts,
    See, you should love ? more than you love cash
    cause living the fast life will bring a end to your life fast
    Worship the lord, he created the earth and heaven
    And please read John Chapter 1 verse 7. And try to walk in the light, nobodys
    perfect brethren. But I believe the words of proverbs 11.
    And I aint trying to knock no1 elses religion,
    But i just opened up my eyes and made a wise decision,
    See satan divides and concour, to concour he needs the vision.
    But its only one ? and it should be one vision.
    When you walk with ? , no strength is loss so keep walking
    When you talk with ? no breath is los so keep talking
    When you wait with ? no time is loss so keep waiting
    Some people hate on me but no love is loss so keep hating
    The evil wont survive when my ? defeat satan
    The world is gonna roar and the mountains will keep shaking
    Therefor to praise ? is what we here for
    The devil gonna try to stop you, but ? ? you
  • Focal Point
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ? doesn't need anything. He's self sufficient. But just because you may believe ? doesn't need a throne, it doesn't negate the fact that He has a literal throne in heaven. As a matter of fact He calls heaven his throne and the earth his footstool. I gave you 4 scriptures from 4 different books of the Bible that stated that ? has a literal throne. Are you willing to call ? and His word a liar? So yeah, regardless of whether you believe ? has a throne or not, there is a literal throne in heaven and 1 day you, me, and everybody who has ever lived will bow before Him while He is seated on it. That is reality. ? bless.

Dog again you're taking a human need for a symblance of power and applying it to an infinite being... what would be the point of ? having a thrown... you can kick all the scriptures you want that still doesn't mean it's correct. And that's the Double Truth Ruth.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    "and the earth his footstool"

That explains so much.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    the great tribulation begins in 2010, which will last 7 years until 2017...

says it right there in the bible.

so be ready...
  • King James 23
    King James 23 Members Posts: 15
    edited January 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »

so be ready...

I thought the rapture is the start of Tribulation?
  • Focal Point
    edited January 2010
    Options

That explains so much.

I'd imagine the whole idea of a thrown and earth being the footstool as metaphorically speaking
  • One Spliff
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I thought the rapture is the start of Tribulation?

sum say theres two....

the church will be raptured in 2010, then every1 else at the end...

some believe in a pre-tribulation...mid-tribulation and a post-tribulation rapture...

doesnt even matter tho, because we are'nt supposed to be aware of everything as its happening...we dont kno what is what til we are supposed to....but the guidlines and blueprint bin laid out since creation....so im jus following that, and its been 100% accurate so far....
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Dog again you're taking a human need for a symblance of power and applying it to an infinite being... what would be the point of ? having a thrown... you can kick all the scriptures you want that still doesn't mean it's correct. And that's the Double Truth Ruth.

LOL. Whats the purpose of ? having a throne? HE IS ? , THE KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What kind of question is that?

I see that your going to deny what scripture teaches so whats the point of even trying to talk about this point with you?

"But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain." Titus 3:9
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited January 2010
    Options

That explains so much.

"Thus saith the LORD, The heaven [is] my throne, and the earth [is] my footstool: where [is] the house that ye build unto me? and where [is] the place of my rest?" Isaiah 66:1
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited January 2010
    Options

so be ready...

Can you provide scripture that states the Great Tribulation will happen this year please.
  • King James 23
    King James 23 Members Posts: 15
    edited January 2010
    Options
    sum say theres two....

the church will be raptured in 2010, then every1 else at the end...

some believe in a pre-tribulation...mid-tribulation and a post-tribulation rapture...

doesnt even matter tho, because we are'nt supposed to be aware of everything as its happening...we dont kno what is what til we are supposed to....but the guidlines and blueprint bin laid out since creation....so im jus following that, and its been 100% accurate so far....

Please provide scriptural proof cuh, cause u juss cant be comin on here boldly claimin stuff like that an not present any back up.......it makes us christians look like a fool cuh....
  • Focal Point
    edited January 2010
    Options
    LOL. Whats the purpose of ? having a throne? HE IS ? , THE KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What kind of question is that?

I see that your going to deny what scripture teaches so whats the point of even trying to talk about this point with you?

"But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain." Titus 3:9

It isn't even about scripture, ? is a King above all Kings, so why would ? need anything a trivial as a Thrown? You don't need a crown for ppl to recgonize your greatness and power
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Now if the Bible says ? is King, it is important that we acknowledge that. Maybe (I could be wrong) how do we interpret it is what is at odds. Is ? saying He as King a "I got something to prove" statement or as a matter fact?
  • One Spliff
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Can you provide scripture that states the Great Tribulation will happen this year please.

watch all 7 parts...

ive researched many interpretations of ther book of revelation and the book of danieli...and even tho it says no man nor even the angels in heaven will know when the end is.....theres no doubt that this is the most accrate prediction your going to find, based all on scripture...
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'd imagine the whole idea of a thrown and earth being the footstool as metaphorically speaking

Indeed. My statement still stands.
  • whar67
    whar67 Members Posts: 542
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ? has a throne.
    ? then can sit on a throne.
    ? made us in his image.
    Therefore ? has an ? .

Query. Can ? take a ? ?

If he can why would he make himself this way?
    If he can not then he is not in our image and the bible is wrong.
  • BOSS KTULU
    BOSS KTULU Banned Users Posts: 978 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ? took a ? . It's called Africa.
  • Focal Point
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Indeed. My statement still stands.

good point sir
  • Carlos Bruise-Her
    Carlos Bruise-Her Banned Users Posts: 925
    edited January 2010
    Options
    this is ?
    CO Sign.....
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This was really an open-ended question to see where people's head is it. There is no right or wrong answer.
    Technically he was created by man so I would say yes (bring the hate)

If everyone stopped believing in ? would he then not be destroyed?...Since he is a mere thought/faith anyways if everyone stopped believing then in a sense He/She/It no longer exists.

Powerful