Questions and Statements about ? ...

Options

Comments

• TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I hate to say it, but possibly it was lost in translation? but it is far more likely that the liars who wrote the book could not comprehend the idea of all these things, and therefore couldnt give ? a reason to do them? so he said the almighty "BECAUSE"

perhaps i was unclear at the end. I spefically meant that people who were writing the book (to be even more clear PEOPLE who were writing the book i.e. making up a book to pass on morales) messed up. but its possible that ? said these things and people couldnt translate, and when he tried to tell them later people claimed the spoken too were crazy?
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Can't "outsmart" an omniscient being.

And Biblical Literalism is a form of Idolatry. Whattup, DoUwant2go2Heaven! *waves*
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Many have come and made attempts to explain the existence of ? and what it is that ? should and shouldn't be doing. We might have that right if we were the one's who created ? through the books we call sacred; that maybe the culprits didn't make ? holier enough or forgiving enough; that ? didn't quite make creation with the specifications we come to associate with the sciences. But if ? exists, what right do we have in explaining a deity? Does ? need to explain Himself? Even those who have the books that claim ? 's Existence, can they truly say they know ? ?
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It always seems that the response, "there is no ? " explains things a lot better than the excuses people come up with to keep the Bible alive.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No one really can explain a ? , unless we are ? of course. None of us have lived as a ? and therefor know nothing about it. All the things in books mean nothing, there is no way to know what ? is able to do and what it thinks.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    perhaps i was unclear at the end. I spefically meant that people who were writing the book (to be even more clear PEOPLE who were writing the book i.e. making up a book to pass on morales) messed up. but its possible that ? said these things and people couldnt translate, and when he tried to tell them later people claimed the spoken too were crazy?

There would have been evidence of it though in texts somewhere, somehow explaining that ? spoke to them about healing wounds and sickness, they would have got that much out of it clearly if he did speak. Also those who were thought to be "crazy" would have been able still to go out and do these things and prove it real. Why is it he spoke only to ancient people though? In modern times he dont speak to anyone, now that we have the ability to comprehend great things he never shows.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Once man figures out how to keep the soul inside or outside the body it's a wrap for ? . Can you imagine getting a soul transplant once your body gets old? You just place your order for a new body and bam!

SMH @ Me thinkin ? will be possible one day, we gonna be transporting brains and nerves to new bodies or we gonna start buildin people into robots so they live forever.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    "O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of ? ! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!" Romans 11:33
  • oliverlang
    oliverlang Members Posts: 593
    edited April 2010
    Options
    SMH @ Me thinkin ? will be possible one day, we gonna be transporting brains and nerves to new bodies or we gonna start buildin people into robots so they live forever.

Cold Souls delves into this idea...

cold-souls-officialposter-fullsize.jpg
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No one really can explain a ? , unless we are ? of course. None of us have lived as a ? and therefor know nothing about it. All the things in books mean nothing, there is no way to know what ? is able to do and what it thinks.

But what if ? has revealed Himself in a book? Do you think that those who have this book still have the right to make the claim that they know ? ?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Real ? Satan And ? are Husband and Wife who beefin now. Satan is the man, dude is always chill and could care less if you find another satan, dude loves his women, and all the ? thats associated with him is average ? men do. ? is the woman, always Jealous, stay throwin fits when people dont obey her words, gets mad when they look at other gods, breaks our ? when shes angry, its clear really, aint ? like a woman scorned, all yall see what the Godess do when shes ? . Of course though the writers would never admit they are under the control of a woman, so they just made them both men.

This may be the post of the year. Good one.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Real ? Satan And ? are Husband and Wife who beefin now. Satan is the man, dude is always chill and could care less if you find another satan, dude loves his women, and all the ? thats associated with him is average ? men do. ? is the woman, always Jealous, stay throwin fits when people dont obey her words, gets mad when they look at other gods, breaks our ? when shes angry, its clear really, aint ? like a woman scorned, all yall see what the Godess do when shes ? . Of course though the writers would never admit they are under the control of a woman, so they just made them both men.

oddly that ? makes sense
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The woman is ? too.

? is both male and female. They are really one, they just manifest different attributes.

You see this played out in the duality of creation.

In the Bible it says male and female he created them and called their name Adam.

Man does not mean male. Only in male chauvanistic society are women left out of the ? question.
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    I don't know about ? but this is probably satan's wife
    sd.jpg
    chic don't age!

Only if he misuses her or if she allow herself to be misused.

OK. She looks artificial.
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No. he doesn't. He just submits to his lower self.

Thereby making himself stupid.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    No. he doesn't. He just submits to his lower self.

Thereby making himself stupid.

Elaborate

? ten characters
  • TX_Made713
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    The woman is ? too.

? is both male and female. They are really one, they just manifest different attributes.

You see this played out in the duality of creation.

In the Bible it says male and female he created them and called their name Adam.

Man does not mean male. Only in male chauvanistic society are women left out of the ? question.

I fail to see it
    26And ? said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27So ? created man in his own image, in the image of ? created he him; male and female created he them.

28And ? blessed them, and ? said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

show me a bible passage that shows ? made man a hermaphrodite.

• And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    I fail to see it

show me a bible passage that shows ? made man a hermaphrodite.

That is not what I said. I said Man and Woman make ? .

You actually quoted the scripture" Male and Female he created them and called their name Adam.

Man does not mean biological male. It refers to male and female.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited April 2010
    Options
    "O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of ? ! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!" Romans 11:33

cool point. but if people wrote that not ? , then of course they would say, dont question youre religion or ? cauze ya wouldnt understand. dont bother looking for answers in other words.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    thats assuming ? has ppv
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I seen ? with my third eye, hes goin to the fight because they dont have cable companies in heaven so he dont even have a tv. I heard he bet 1/4 of heaven on mayweather though.
  • theillestrator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    obviously, Mayweather. ? doesn't pull for underdogs. He just gives them hope and then crushes them.
  • TX_Made713
    edited May 2010
    Options
    obviously, Mayweather. ? doesn't pull for underdogs. He just gives them hope and then crushes them.

then that means satan must be rooting for mosley
  • theillestrator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    well according to extremists, Mosley is a blue-eyed devil lol.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I don't think ? cares for such violence to tell you the truth.