Which Rapper Gets the Most Hate Here?

Options
AntonLATroy
AntonLATroy Members Posts: 331
edited June 2011 in The Face Off Forum
Eveyone has an opinion and some are more forceful with it then others. I see a lot of heavy criticism for just about every rapper but who do you feel Gets the most outright hate on them? Is It 2pac, Eminem, JayZ, Nas, Biggie,50cent,Game,RickRoss or Gucci Mane? I know some other rappers Like Budden, Waka, Lupe, Rakim, KRS and many more get hate also but the ones in the poll by far get the most lol

Comments

• G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    gucci..cam...jay...
  • edutained_by_hh
    edutained_by_hh Members Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I think Nas and Jay get the most unwarranted hate on this board.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lil wayne and waka flock are not listed...
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Depending on the season it's either Jay, Nas, Wayne, Eminem or 50.
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
  • aquizzle
    aquizzle Members Posts: 589
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Jay has the most fans and the most haters
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    aquizzle wrote: »
    Jay has the most fans and the most haters

co ? sign
  • Zack Morris Swag
    Zack Morris Swag Members Posts: 249
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Easily Gucci Mane
    Jay-Z or Nas even Wayne, for every hater in here theres atleast 2 stans that can balance things out
    One person makes a Gucci thread, you'll get 10 posts of hate before u get a reasonable reply
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Gucci. Every time there's a "South sucks" thread, the first name ? bring up is dat ? Gucci.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Nas.Easy.? got a whole hate movement behind him.
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    50 cent all seasons consistant over the past 5 years
  • enomujacku
    enomujacku Members Posts: 992
    edited March 2010
    Options
    jay got the most, biggie got the worst. u post a thread about biggie for the day he died and u get ? sayin "? that fat, black ? " lol
  • McVit
    McVit Members Posts: 189
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Lil Wayne because its known hes a top 10 rapper when he wants to be but sometimes he just doesnt try
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    's GUUUCCCIIII
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You have equal footing between Jay, Nas, Em, and Joe Budden (for the longest, not just now all Vet IC posters know)
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I think Nas and Jay get the most unwarranted hate on this board.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    How is it possible that Wayne isnt on this poll?

Getwitcha
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i say a toss up between nas and 50. Gucci doesnt get hated everyone just knows the truth hes ? wack
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yea gotta go with Gucci...or anybody from So Icey..... they get no love on these boards
  • Shane_G
    Shane_G Members Posts: 187
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'm goin with either Em or Nas. As much respect as people give them for they lyrical abilities, they get equal hate for the same reason. If you think the best rappers are Lil Wayne and Gucci, you prolly wouldn't like Em and Nas cuz they too complicated. Like WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA said, "Nobody wanna hear all that dictionary rap." I think thats how most people in our generation think now.
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    How is it possible that Wayne isnt on this poll?

Getwitcha

Cuz it aint hate if its the truth...........
  • tri3w
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Seriously, it would have to be Jay NaS, Buddens or BIG, the ? folks say about these dudes is ridiculous. From "RD isnt a Classic", "illmatic Sucks", "Buddens is Wack"," BIG sucks" or "TI better than BIG", "Wayne Better than BIG" or any other ridiculous posting Discrediting them. When u ask fro a reasonabkle answer, U get something Stupid. there is no real reason y hafl the folks on this site Dislike the 4 mentioned rappers (granted Buddens can be annoying at times but if u r a Fan of real hiphop than u can accept dudes talent) other than pure unreasonable Bias. The only dude that i seen Give a reasonable and respectable post on y they dont like a Rapper is Fazeem with the whole biggie being overrated arguemnet (Though i still think is Crazy but thats a different thread).............I wont say Em because its usually Dretox that Cuz all the Anti-Em Sedeminates, IF she stops Stanning about dude then he wouldnt get so much of a negative reaction. All in all, Opinons r Opinons and not everybody will have the same ones. With that beign said however, ur opinon should still make sense. u shouldnt feel comftorble in saying outrageous Comments and Pasting along as a valid Arguement. ? is ?

Sidenote:
    Gucci, waka, Wayne, OJ shouldnt be up that list. Y??? Cuz its not hate if its tru. Gucci Sucks as a rapper, So does Waka and Oj. Wayne is mediocre at best and extremelty overrated. Nobody say aynthing Outrageous about this rappers, everything that has been said Is Very valid, if not tru............? dont like to here that and they catch feelings
  • AntonLATroy
    AntonLATroy Members Posts: 331
    edited March 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    Seriously, it would have to be Jay NaS, Buddens or BIG, the ? folks say about these dudes is ridiculous. From "RD isnt a Classic", "illmatic Sucks", "Buddens is Wack"," BIG sucks" or "TI better than BIG", "Wayne Better than BIG" or any other ridiculous posting Discrediting them. When u ask fro a reasonabkle answer, U get something Stupid. there is no real reason y hafl the folks on this site Dislike the 4 mentioned rappers (granted Buddens can be annoying at times but if u r a Fan of real hiphop than u can accept dudes talent) other than pure unreasonable Bias. The only dude that i seen Give a reasonable and respectable post on y they dont like a Rapper is Fazeem with the whole biggie being overrated arguemnet (Though i still think is Crazy but thats a different thread).............I wont say Em because its usually Dretox that Cuz all the Anti-Em Sedeminates, IF she stops Stanning about dude then he wouldnt get so much of a negative reaction. All in all, Opinons r Opinons and not everybody will have the same ones. With that beign said however, ur opinon should still make sense. u shouldnt feel comftorble in saying outrageous Comments and Pasting along as a valid Arguement. ? is ?

Sidenote:
    Gucci, waka, Wayne, OJ shouldnt be up that list. Y??? Cuz its not hate if its tru. Gucci Sucks as a rapper, So does Waka and Oj. Wayne is mediocre at best and extremelty overrated. Nobody say aynthing Outrageous about this rappers, everything that has been said Is Very valid, if not tru............? dont like to here that and they catch feelings

Your being a bit Hypocritical right there Because while I see some ignorant stuff at times which is senseless hate, the majority is just criticism for everyone in your inclusion and exclusion groups.

Hate to me is Like screw Biggie he is fat not he was corny or Jigga is A camel not he bites rhymes or Pac was just a Ballerina not he was a poor lyricists.

Hate does not usually come with explanation that is not just more senseless Hate criticism has point and examples with it.

LOL this is not hate for you I had to comment as your post was great till it contradicted itself on a bias basis
  • tri3w
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Your being a bit Hypocritical right there Because while I see some ignorant stuff at times which is senseless hate, the majority is just criticism for everyone in your inclusion and exclusion groups.

Hate to me is Like screw Biggie he is fat not he was corny or Jigga is A camel not he bites rhymes or Pac was just a Ballerina not he was a poor lyricists.

Hate does not usually come with explanation that is not just more senseless Hate criticism has point and examples with it.

LOL this is not hate for you I had to comment as your post was great till it contradicted itself on a bias basis
    but it isnt bias though............? dont be saying crazy ? about them, they jsut say the suck. Is that really hate??? U call a ? a ? , if dude sucks then he ssucks..........i see what u sayin though
  • You Mad
    You Mad Members Posts: 234
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'd say Eminem or Gucci. Gucci rightfully has earned his hate though.