Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    I guess that must be where you from.

therr was mad rapperz, black actvistz like nikki giovanni, bob law & malik shabazz from da nu black panther party n da source mag that was shittin on feminem fa them racist tapez katz like stylez p said femz teef shouldve been knock'd out fa them racist tapez....feminem just betta b happy da white man runz rap & therrz alot of blackz who r kool wit whitez callin them N!GGER....smh
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dubzz wrote: »
    Gucci and Wayne will never seem to good to anyone who has listened to real hip hop. I'm sorry that you consider them good.

Some cats like macaroni and ripe cabbage that's been sitting out for two weeks.

I'll stick with soul food.

well watever "real" Hip Hop is, i guess i dont want to listen if it make me think like you.
    Gucci and Wayne are just as much a part of Hip Hop as anyone you choose to listen to.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    therr was mad rapperz, black actvistz like nikki giovanni, bob law & malik shabazz from da nu black panther party n da source mag that was shittin on feminem fa them racist tapez katz like stylez p said femz teef shouldve been knock'd out fa them racist tapez....feminem just betta b happy da white man runz rap & therrz alot of blackz who r kool wit whitez callin them N!GGER....smh

I'm not cool with being called the N word. But my point still stands his hate is from things that has nothing to do with music.
  • dubzz
    dubzz Members Posts: 187
    edited June 2010
    Options
    well watever "real" Hip Hop is, i guess i dont want to listen if it make me think like you.
    Gucci and Wayne are just as much a part of Hip Hop as anyone you choose to listen to.

Maybe "real" was not the right word. What I meant was "good." Have fun listening to your Gucci, Wayne, and Japanese popstars.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    I'm not cool with being called the N word. But my point still stands his hate is from things that has nothing to do with music.

that is not tru cuz xplain this....

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4FQk11OclJz1nU9A

^^^ homegurl is from ya neck of da woodz n NJ....lol
  • daboyag1
    daboyag1 Members, Writer Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Nah it is definately Nas, Every other post I see "Nas lost"
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dubzz wrote: »
    Maybe "real" was not the right word. What I meant was "good." Have fun listening to your Gucci, Wayne, and Japanese popstars.

i'm sure i will.
    but i dont fucc with Gucci like that.
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Game cause he has 3 solid albums but everyone says Documentary was the only good one cause its the cool thing to say
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Its ironic that some of the best rappers get the most hate. Jay Z n Wayne stay gettn hated on when n reality they 2 of the best rappers out whether u like them or not truthfully u cant deny their talented yet people always try n deny it.
    Rick Ross makes some of the best music out n all people ever say is he was a cop or Co which is crazy cuz most of the people that complain about it aint neva did ? illegal n dont know the diffrence between a police and a Co
    Then people hate on Jeezy which is also ironic cuz if your a street dude Jeezy is like the greatest thing since sliced bread but the internet Geeks cant stand or understand him.
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited June 2010
    Options
    genstasia wrote: »
    Ross gets hate cuz he's barely an average rapper but has one hell of an ear for beats and the budget to buy those beats.....

Jeezy is just super simple and thats why ppl like him and thats why some ppl dont like him......

Wayne....... Greatest? Really?

Jay-Z does get hate sometimes i dont understand....

realest analysis in this thread right here.
  • dmv_use2thewait
    dmv_use2thewait Members Posts: 1,239 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • Nut Did N' Cider
    Nut Did N' Cider Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lil B...........
  • AntonLATroy
    AntonLATroy Members Posts: 331
    edited October 2010
    Options
    after reading some of the posts I think I needed to add my boy Lupe to the the most hated on list
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    after reading some of the posts I think I needed to add my boy Lupe to the the most hated on list

shaq-face.jpg
  • JackAssInTheBox
    JackAssInTheBox Members Posts: 1,230 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Lil B...........

I also gotta add my ? yung berg. muh fuckas dont be respecting that ? . They dont know hes bouta be one of the ? GOAT in 2011-2012. Hes bouta be in everyones top 3.
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Biggie and eminem easily...

And why the f*** is tupac on their. He's WORSHIPPED on this site. Ever notice anybody says ONE bad thing about tupac and then like 4-7 ? jump and attack your post?
  • TheRicanKing
    TheRicanKing Members Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The Reason bunch of ? ? .
    1# Biggie, have you seen this mans hate?
    2# Nas, MRJR ahem
    3# Eminem, Gee457 basically ahem
  • TheRicanKing
    TheRicanKing Members Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Pac shouldn't be on the list.
    His haters are just trolls. Pac is loved in the cyber world and real world.
  • AntonLATroy
    AntonLATroy Members Posts: 331
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Biggie and eminem easily...

And why the f*** is tupac on their. He's WORSHIPPED on this site. Ever notice anybody says ONE bad thing about tupac and then like 4-7 ? jump and attack your post?

Lol when I signed up it was the opposite all of the Biggie stans stayed attacking Tupac with outlandish threads and redicluous statements. Only 1 guy stayed on attacking Biggie and after fully reading his reasons and the blind worship posts that were defending Biggie I had to give him his credit at least he gave valid reason and not just blind hate or worship
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Eminem takes this one. Mostly cause of Shadyteam.
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Nas get the most hate here? Damn.

Biggie gets the most hate here IMO.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    BIGRuss wrote: »
    lil wayne and waka flock are not listed...

their stans keep there name around. and they dont get hated on
    there just not good enough to qualify the list idk why Ross and Gucci is on there
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    emeniem thanks to shadyteam's stan ass
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Anyone who is popular and sells more than 500,000 copies
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Razakel-after I said she was better than Nicki's garbage ass noone will listen to her