Seedz- Knocked The ? Out (Jeff Axel Diss Track)

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    thhis ? better be No Vaseline pt 2. PAUSE
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? u commented on the video sayin i got bodied so much JEFF AXEL hate im sure they gonna side wit the white boy anyway ima drop it so they can shut the ? up it wont be a part 2 either ? that white boy nd his co-signers

heheheee funny ?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    if you shot him you'd win.. then you could harlem shake at his wake black man style... and drop the diss song as a eulogy
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    How do i respond to an Axel diss? I'm not a rapper... I'm a hustler

....*birdcall*
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    thhis ? better be No Vaseline pt 2. PAUSE

Man i recorded ? in like 5-10 minutes ya'll prolly aint gonna like it cuz its too much JEFF AXEL hate on here ? it man i did it my heart really wasnt into it seedz still a clown
  • Dakari
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Man i recorded ? in like 5-10 minutes ya'll prolly aint gonna like it cuz its too much JEFF AXEL hate on here ? it man i did it my heart really wasnt into it seedz still a clown

Axel the WOAT
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • BlackAX410
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »
    Axel the WOAT
    FOH ? ya ? ass was the ? reason this ? happened u thought it would be cute to make a thread slandering my name nd when i came to u respectful askin u to clear it up u was on some ? ? u a clown foreal
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? you on some J Cole ? , drop the diss now. Or at least act like Rihanna in the " Man Down " video...
  • TimroD
    edited June 2011
    Options
    FOH ? ya ? ass was the ? reason this ? happened u thought it would be cute to make a thread slandering my name nd when i came to u respectful askin u to clear it up u was on some ? ? u a clown foreal

damn jeff chill dude and drop that track asap
  • Primetime Ace Boogie
    Primetime Ace Boogie Members Posts: 965 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Jeff Axel is a ? ? . Go back to grade school you ? idiot.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

Ok bruh bruh, i might be deaf but i ain't blind ? .....................was u the one last nite who said he was still writing ..........and took u like 8 hours just to write a simple 7 word reply to Seedz while beefin with everybody else in this thread you ? -wet-soft-tissue-chris bosh tongue lickin ? -? made ? ...........................

and your heart wasn't in it? ...........damn didn't know LeBitch infected ya heart like that, RuPaul..........................
  • BlackAX410
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Idk how to make a youtube video of mytrack nd my usual youtube man been MIA lately so ima need somebody to help me wit that
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ok bruh bruh, i might be deaf but i ain't blind ? .....................was u the one last nite who said he was still writing ..........and took u like 8 hours just to write a simple 7 word reply to Seedz while beefin with everybody else in this thread you ? -wet-soft-tissue-chris bosh tongue lickin ? -? made ? ...........................

and your heart wasn't in it? ...........damn didn't know LeBitch infected ya heart like that, RuPaul..........................

Axel is at the crib like this:

Attachment not found.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • BlackAX410
    edited June 2011
    Options

7 words??? ? i did 2 verses
  • BlackAX410
    edited June 2011
    Options
    How the ? basically sayin his song is goun to b wack so dont put too much stock in it lol smh

nah the whole site was against me last night so I kno they gonna side wit the white boy ? em
  • Dakari
    edited June 2011
    Options

everybody knew it wasnt you... lol you got trolled into catching feelings while i lol'd at your ass.
    swaaaaaaaaaaaaaag
    34osvo0.gif
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Idk how to make a youtube video of mytrack nd my usual youtube man been MIA lately so ima need somebody to help me wit that

just be sure to use this as the video part

and also make sure the beat is FUNKY.

and don't cuff the mic!
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    7 words??? ? i did 2 verses

2 verses took u 8 hrs bruh bruh? .....................well damn, it better be worth that ? cause you ain't no Nasir Jones, yo Crunch Blac lookin ass ? ..................
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • TimroD
    edited June 2011
    Options

yo somebody help this dude out
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    2 verses took u 8 hrs bruh bruh? .....................well damn, it better be worth that ? cause you ain't no Nasir Jones, yo Crunch Blac lookin ass ? ..................

serious question yo - how do you even know you like NWA?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »
    everybody knew it wasnt you... lol you got trolled into catching feelings while i lol'd at your ass.
    swaaaaaaaaaaaaaag
    34osvo0.gif

i cant realyl believe he took that ? to heart obviously we knew it wasnt him it was a running joke. that we all silently were a apart of and he caught feelings.. because he has a "rep" lol gimme a break ... yall ? are full of yallselves..

Ole i got the city on my back ass ? ." foh you just another squirrel tryin to get a nut like everyone else axel.. spare me with the delusions of grandeur..

ole.. my hood wont let me play reindeer games ass ?
This discussion has been closed.