Seedz- Knocked The ? Out (Jeff Axel Diss Track)

Options

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? whoever made the tag its really Axel tho anything to try nd throw me off my game
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? whoever made the tag its really Axel tho anything to try nd throw me off my game

real talk you actin like a sucka right now.. stop reading the damn tags .. then i swear you lookin for someshit to cry about.. all you have to do is log off..
  • BlackAX410
    edited June 2011
    Options
    2 verses took u 8 hrs bruh bruh? .....................well damn, it better be worth that ? cause you ain't no Nasir Jones, yo Crunch Blac lookin ass ? ..................

crunchy black?? wow i've heard it all in this thread and no ? i didnt feel like recording at that point i wrote the ? last night ?
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    binstar wrote: »
    serious question yo - how do you even know you like NWA?

I know more about NWA than u think, i'm 32 ? , was sellin Uncle Luke bootlegs (when they were still tape) at age 6 in Detroit, selling NWA ? @ 8-10 years old in Da Sip................so yeah I know my ? .
  • BlackAX410
    edited June 2011
    Options
    real talk you actin like a sucka right now.. stop reading the damn tags .. then i swear you lookin for someshit to cry about.. all you have to do is log off..

nah i wont log off cuz thats admitting defeat the black mans pride is too strong ima drop this diss nd the ? is gonna be dead to me after that ? wat anyone else gotta say about it like really who has ? time for "running jokes" and trolling and all that ? ? ???
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    cry me a river
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? u commented on the video sayin i got bodied so much JEFF AXEL hate im sure they gonna side wit the white boy anyway ima drop it so they can shut the ? up it wont be a part 2 either ? that white boy nd his co-signers

I said he bodied my "nicca" and you still my "nicca"

I said JayZ bodied Nas when I first heard 'Takeover, and then Nas dropped 'Ether.
    I said Cube bodied Common when I heard 'Westside-Slaughterhouse, and then Common dropped 'The ? in You.

JEFF AXEL still a real 'nicca' win/lose or draw as far as I'm concerned.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    nah i wont log off cuz thats admitting defeat the black mans pride is too strong ima drop this diss nd the ? is gonna be dead to me after that ? wat anyone else gotta say about it like really who has ? time for "running jokes" and trolling and all that ? ? ???

Well stop cryin about the tags and ? knockin you off your game..and if this is true.. you are better to leave the shti unsaid.. then tryin to EMPOWER yourself
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I know more about NWA than u think, i'm 32 ? , was sellin Uncle Luke bootlegs (when they were still tape) at age 6 in Detroit, selling NWA ? @ 8-10 years old in Da Sip................so yeah I know my ? .

hey i wasn't questioning your knowledge. i'm just confused about how you can be stone deaf and like rap music. do you just go off reading the lyrics? or you just turn it up loud as ? and feel the bass?

i know they have deaf parties like that where they have the music loud as ? . i used to want to go to one back in the day with some earplugs in because i heard deaf girls love to give ? .
  • DillaDeaf
    edited June 2011
    Options
    hey i wasn't questioning your knowledge. i'm just confused about how you can be stone deaf and like rap music. do you just go off reading the lyrics? or you just turn it up loud as ? and feel the bass?

i know they have deaf parties like that where they have the music loud as ? . i used to want to go to one back in the day with some earplugs in because i heard deaf girls love to give ? .

smh bruh........nice try at the baiting and ? at the end of yo quote..........

but seriously I'm not stone deaf...I got hearingaids, but they limit to letting me hear a lil of the "ambience" going around. Funky thing is, I can talk like a regular person to the point I've been accused of not being deaf. Yes , I feel the beat and read the lyurics...but I'm as much a hip hop fan as any one of ya'll on the site.

back to Axel ---

? you ain't no Fred Hampton, Geronimo Pratt or Huey P Newton...........................u a ? , i'm a ? , but u a ? with ? traits, so drop the damn diss and stop lollywallopin like J.Cole ..................................
  • Dakari
    edited June 2011
    Options
    DAAAAAAMN!!!! He CALLED THAT ? J. COLE!!! ETHER!!!
    ETHERRRRBOYYYY!
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

but seriously I'm not stone deaf...I got hearingaids, but they limit to letting me hear a lil of the "ambience" going around. Funky thing is, I can talk like a regular person to the point I've been accused of not being deaf. Yes , I feel the beat and read the lyurics...but I'm as much a hip hop fan as any one of ya'll on the site.

back to Axel ---

? you ain't no Fred Hampton, Geronimo Pratt or Huey P Newton...........................u a ? , i'm a ? , but u a ? with ? traits, so drop the damn diss and stop lollywallopin like J.Cole ..................................

gotcha. i really was just curious. i wasn't baiting - that's not really my style. i really did hear from multiple sources that deaf girls love to give ? . i used to hear that about fat girls and didn't believe it either until i had a few disgraceful drunken encounters that made me rethink my stance on it.
  • BlackAX410
    edited June 2011
    Options

back to Axel ---

lmao ok watever ? its no point to argue wit u delusional muthafuckas nd i already stated iont kno how to make youtube videos im waiting for someone to take this off my hands
  • Dakari
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lmao ok watever ? its no point to argue wit u delusional muthafuckas nd i already stated iont kno how to make youtube videos im waiting for someone to take this off my hands

Axel a ? . ? can't use youtube
  • Igot5onit
    Igot5onit Members Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yea so this diss is never coming out.
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? went from Jeff Axel to Jeffrey Atkins!!
  • DillaDeaf
    edited June 2011
    Options
    gotcha. i really was just curious. i wasn't baiting - that's not really my style. i really did hear from multiple sources that deaf girls love to give ? . i used to hear that about fat girls and didn't believe it either until i had a few disgraceful drunken encounters that made me rethink my stance on it.

Do tell ? .........................................we listenin (no pun intended) :

popcorn.gif
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BlackAX410
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Igot5onit wrote: »
    Yea so this diss is never coming out.

im trynna upload it to Soundcloud now iont kno how to do this ? but i defiently made it tho
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I liked it when Axel talked in 3rd person

yall got him sooo heated... he changed
  • P. Town
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • P. Town
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • P. Town
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ptown- who the ? ? ass daddy is that and y they going at Jeffrey?
    backstory please

That's Goobs...
  • P. Town
    edited June 2011
    Options
This discussion has been closed.