The Ultimate Face Off! Wolverine vs. Batman

Options

Comments

• Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man im so sick of reading these batman with prep time>>>>>over gods and ? who can destroy universes and ? . That why I hate how the DC rates batman.

Oh ? batman is fitghting the being who created all the univeses in the known time...but you know batman still wins..? outta here
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fucc all that, if you can't specify what Batman would do to win exactly... then Wolverine wins every time

everybody has a bad day

I wonder if Batman had time to prepare when Bane snapped his spine like a Twix

Batman was on no sleep and fought everybody who Bane broke out of Arkham and came back tot he Batcave with Bane there...so Batman never even saw Bane before that and was dead tired. How many times have they fought since then? I think Bane is going to ? him in the movie tho.

On the subject of the thread this is a difficult one because Wolverine loses a lot of fights and Batman doesn't. Wolverine dies all of the time and comes back. Proven track record shows Batman winning this one, with or without time to prepare.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wolverine is faster stronger and has way more years of Martial Arts training than Bruce Wayne. Plus the dude is a vet of every war for the past 100 years.

Wolverine dies a lot because he fights in a reckless nature due to his dependence on his healing factor, but even without an accelerated healing factor he'd pwn the ? out of Bats no question.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop with this ? , "if bat prepares". Oh word, batman and wolverine having twitter beef and wolverine says when he catches the bat slipping he gonna ? him up? From that point on the bat carries his anti wolverine attachment on his utility belt?
  • Amotekun
    Options
    ^^^^^ Why you sig girl twerkin in time to Outkast Ms Jackson.
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man im so sick of reading these batman with prep time>>>>>over gods and ? who can destroy universes and ? . That why I hate how the DC rates batman.

Oh ? batman is fitghting the being who created all the univeses in the known time...but you know batman still wins..? outta here

• BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bats is my GOAT super hero... but i cant see him beating wolverine without some crazy gimmick (ie. Giant Magnet)
  • I Am Him
    I Am Him Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    Options
    On the subject of the thread this is a difficult one because Wolverine loses a lot of fights and Batman doesn't. Wolverine dies all of the time and comes back. Proven track record shows Batman winning this one, with or without time to prepare.[/quote]

Wolverine fights dudes that are on par or above him, Batman does not. Let me see Batman fight Sabertooth, Wendigo, or the Hulk. And not no fake ass I'll kick him in the stomach so he can swallow some gas fight either. That won't work with this Hulk.
  • I Am Him
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Only reason Wolverine wins is healing abilties and those claws.. But Straight Up Hand to Hand Martial Arts Batman owns Wolverine..

You do know that Wolverine has just as much fighting experience and skill as Batman. How does he own Wolverine when he can't even beat Cap.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    Only reason Wolverine wins is healing abilties and those claws.. But Straight Up Hand to Hand Martial Arts Batman owns Wolverine..

You do know that Wolverine has just as much fighting experience and skill as Batman. How does he own Wolverine when he can't even beat Cap.

Wolverine is an accomplished Martial Artist. He spent decades in Japan honing samurai skills and in fact beats the ? out of Hand ninjas for everyday warmups.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    let's not bring facts into this then others will realize Batman isn't the only accomplished martial artist in history of comics
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Batman fanboys are pathetic. The Hulk conceded that he couldn't ? Wolverine, but the guy with the code against killing will? ? outta here.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In a cage: Wolverine has a metal skeleton...bats creates an electro magnet out of the cage by running a charge through it....wolverine becomes a bobble head doll.

With time to prepare: Batman will absolutely destroy Logan...get in his head psycolgically, another magnet, knock out gas...whatever.

This isn't close, wolverine is no where close to Bats, when it comes to tactics and strategy.
  • jaxn
    Options
  • I Am Him
    Options
    if castle can out wit logan give batman a few hours and hell do even better like green arrow said "bruce is the greatest tactician on the planet"

but if the fight was to jump off w/o warning wolverine would win

hell if batman can prepare for kal-el he can prepare for anyone

yeah but frank couldn't stop Logan. Wolverine is a mix of the Terminator and Predator. He's just gonna keep coming.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    man if the bats knows about weapon x, logans love for jean or yuriko (or any of the hoes wolverine simps for) its a rap for wolverine bats would ? his head up

now if its on some ? walking down the block and its on sight bruce gonna get his ? pushed back
  • jaxn
    Options
    hmm, what about Bats love for Catwoman and Talia? some of the scenarios being brought up are flat out ridiculous. Wolverine is no stranger to mind games..Batman isn't bringing anything to the table that Logan hasn't seen before. In fact, if we want to bring prep into this, Logan would know that Batman is Bruce Wayne from their first meeting, while Batman is still trying to figure out what makes Wolverine tick. What's to stop Wolverine from showing up at Wayne Manor and gutting Alfred and Bats..cause you know Wolverine has no problem with killing
  • I Am Him
    Options
    I'm curious as to how Batman would use them for mind games?
  • I Am Him
    Options
    P.S.

Marvel, bring Jean back.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wolverine is like 500 years old and ya think he´s a ? .lol.Dude not only got healing powers and admantil bones dude is agile as ? .Batman got money and all that but wolverine been through 5 wars.
  • I Am Him
    Options
    Wolverine is like 500 years old and ya think he´s a ? .lol.Dude not only got healing powers and admantil bones dude is agile as ? .Batman got money and all that but wolverine been through 5 wars.

I don't think they really read Wolverine because if they did they wouldn't be saying the crazy stuff they saying
  • Doctopian
    Options
    Cats are still arguing for Batman?
  • Doctopian
    Options
    In Wolverine's case, it does. This dude has been reduced to his skeleton and regenerated from it. Hell, Hulk during World War Hulk admitted that he couldn't ? Wolverine.

Not to mention that Batman doesn't ? .
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Batman would win, but if this was a real lifetime beef, Batman would die from old age or be on his death bed and Wolverine may just show up and have a last conversation with him. I saw Captian America knock Wolverine out with one hit...one hit.

Doctopian wrote: »
    In Wolverine's case, it does. This dude has been reduced to his skeleton and regenerated from it. Hell, Hulk during World War Hulk admitted that he couldn't ? Wolverine.

Not to mention that Batman doesn't ? .

You can't ? a guy who keeps coming back no matter how he dies.
  • Doctopian
    Options
    While both instances we brought up are outliers, I think it's pretty safe to say that it would take a lot of effort for someone on the level of Batman or Cap (even if I don't consider them equal physically) to render Wolverine unconscious on average.

Out of curiosity, how recent is the book that showed Cap one-shotting Wolverine?