The Ultimate Face Off! Wolverine vs. Batman

Options

Comments

• jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    regarding Batman's suit..yeah we know for sure that it will not protect him from Wolverine's claws. The only other metal stronger that Adamantium is whatever alloy is in Captain America's shield. Adamantium is actually a faild attempt at recreating the metal in Cap's shield. DC doesn't have an equivalent metal to either adamantium, nor Cap's shield.
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »
    Well Batman is peak human for Bruce Wayne's body and potential..Steve Rogers is peak human for humanity..as in humanity's potential.. It's not the same..Cap is a legit superhuman. Cap's strength, speed, agility, and durability combo is unrivaled by street level characters until you get into guys with superhuman ability. The closes to Cap in this aspect is the Black Panther before getting into guys like Spidey and such. Daredevil is peak human like Batman. They obtained their abilities through extensive training. Cap also is highly trained. When he was created, the government brought in the best fighters from around the world to train him..not to mention that he's always training. If he's not in actual combat, he's training. Cap has the ability to adapt to unknown MA styles on the fly..see the Kang War.

DP hardly whoops Wolverine's ass. He may have beaten him in the past but lets not get carried away..DP's healing factor is always played up in his storylines.. The guy's had has been blown off and just grows right back. He's moreso like a psychotic Punisher than Batman. Besides, he's also enhanced. He underwent the weapon x treatment similar to Wolverine

Wolverine and Captain America barely even tussle out of respect for one another..however one of their more recent exchanges had Logan coming out on top and again Captain American is >>> Batman.. What Cap does can't be used to argue a win for Batman. Dr. Doom and Reed Richards are peers..they dwarf Batman intellectually. Batman's tech isn't quite Doom level. Batman's tech isn't even Ironman level. Batman is cold and is the man, but there are others out there just as accomplished if not moreso.

Dead!!!!!!
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Well Batman is peak human for Bruce Wayne's body and potential..Steve Rogers is peak human for humanity..as in humanity's potential.. It's not the same..Cap is a legit superhuman. Cap's strength, speed, agility, and durability combo is unrivaled by street level characters until you get into guys with superhuman ability. The closes to Cap in this aspect is the Black Panther before getting into guys like Spidey and such. Daredevil is peak human like Batman. They obtained their abilities through extensive training. Cap also is highly trained. When he was created, the government brought in the best fighters from around the world to train him..not to mention that he's always training. If he's not in actual combat, he's training. Cap has the ability to adapt to unknown MA styles on the fly..see the Kang War.

DP hardly whoops Wolverine's ass. He may have beaten him in the past but lets not get carried away..DP's healing factor is always played up in his storylines.. The guy's had has been blown off and just grows right back. He's moreso like a psychotic Punisher than Batman. Besides, he's also enhanced. He underwent the weapon x treatment similar to Wolverine

Wolverine and Captain America barely even tussle out of respect for one another..however one of their more recent exchanges had Logan coming out on top and again Captain American is >>> Batman.. What Cap does can't be used to argue a win for Batman. Dr. Doom and Reed Richards are peers..they dwarf Batman intellectually. Batman's tech isn't quite Doom level. Batman's tech isn't even Ironman level. Batman is cold and is the man, but there are others out there just as accomplished if not moreso.

I'ma need proof that Batman is not peak human period just stating ? don't make it true. And Deadpool has beaten WOlverine w/o using his healing factor at all. They both leaped in the air and Deadpool sliced and diced him easily.

And once again no proof that Captain America>>Batman. They actually had a fight in a crossover(doesn't rally count as who's stronger but it shows that they are close in strength) and there were issues with both winning. Batman has beaten Deathstroke the Terminator aka Slade who has the same healing of Wolverine, if not better, is much, much, smarter, is stronger, faster, better trained, etc. And Batman still beats him. Wolverine is barely faster or stronger than peak human. And his skill maybe high, but he hardly ever uses his fighting ability and chooses to just berserk his way through fights.

Wolverine has no defense if Batman pulls out a magnet, or electrocutes him or chops up his limbs(which is possible since his tendons aren't adamantium), or if the batjet shoots missiles at him or runs through him at space travelling light speed or have the Batmobile move at supersonic speeds and run Wolverine over. Batman is much smarter and will win.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If Batman has time to study and prepare for any ? , including Wolverine, its game over.

But if Wolverine just jumped him and went H.A.M.....Joker will be ? cuz Bruce ain't winnin that fight
  • jaxn
    edited August 2011
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    I'ma need proof that Batman is not peak human period just stating ? don't make it true. And Deadpool has beaten WOlverine w/o using his healing factor at all. They both leaped in the air and Deadpool sliced and diced him easily.
    I never said that Bruce wasn't peak human..he's just not in the same category as Cap. DC doesn't define peak human the way Marvel did when creating Captain America..Batman is peak human for Bruce Wayne's body..Bruce Wayne's body isn't enhanced in any manner. Daredevil is peak human for Matt Murdock's body..the Punisher is peak human for Frank Castle's body..Nighwing is peak for ? Grayson's body, etc..Captain America's body has been enhanced and is peak human for humanity..not just Steve Rogers' body. The idea was to create s super soldier, not just another regular guy who works out all of the time, since there were other folks out there like that..but none like Cap. That's great for DP, but I'm pretty sure that's not the norm..and again Deadpool is enhanced undergoing the same treatment as Wolverine when they were in the Weapon X program. The healing factors are always in play because there is no "off" switch.
    And once again no proof that Captain America>>Batman. They actually had a fight in a crossover(doesn't rally count as who's stronger but it shows that they are close in strength) and there were issues with both winning.
    If you've read any of Caps comics, then you'd have all the proof you need. The guy is much stronger, much faster, much more agile and more durable than Batman. Cap routinely fights superhuman villians with nothing more than his shield and the American Way and sons the ? out of all kinds of folks. He doesn't require extended prep to beat guys.. Cap's rogues gallery is >>>>> Batmans. The two crossovers you're referencing comes in the form of one fan voted fight..the other they didn't fight, it was just a brief spar in which Batman admitted that Cap was better..like I previously stated, DC will not let Superman and Batman to be shown in a negative light..Busiek hinted at Cap being better by a brief exchange between the two. Batman has never admitted to anyone being able to take him
    Batman has beaten Deathstroke the Terminator aka Slade who has the same healing of Wolverine, if not better, is much, much, smarter, is stronger, faster, better trained, etc. And Batman still beats him. Wolverine is barely faster or stronger than peak human. And his skill maybe high, but he hardly ever uses his fighting ability and chooses to just berserk his way through fights.
    Wolverine is barely faster or stronger than peak human? Ok, i guess if you're using Cap's definition of peak..I can roll with that.
    Slade is more on par with Cap physically except he's less skilled..What happened in Batman's first attempts at beating Slade, without the use of prep or prior knowledge of his enemy? Deathstroke beat the brakes off of him..What happened when Bruce met up with Bane? Granted Batman was put through a gauntlet, prior to fighting him but do you really think Cap would've lost to Bane, let alone get his back broken like a twig? Cap fights guys who would beat the ? out of Bane on a regular basis. Hell, Caps number 1 enemy in the Red Skull is enhanced.
    Wolverine has no defense if Batman pulls out a magnet, or electrocutes him or chops up his limbs(which is possible since his tendons aren't adamantium), or if the batjet shoots missiles at him or runs through him at space travelling light speed or have the Batmobile move at supersonic speeds and run Wolverine over. Batman is much smarter and will win.

that's great and all but where will Batman get this magnet? How would he even know Logan's bones are laced with adamantium? Is he just going to figure it out because he's....Batman? I've never known Batman to go for the ? so why would he try to electrocute him? Chop his limbs off? If there's a chance of limbs getting lopped off, I'd bet on the guy with unbreakable blades than can slice thru just about anything...
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    There is no way physically that Batman can beat Wolverine. If Bats can prepare and study then maybe but other than that its a flawless victory for Logan.
    I likes Dr. Doom vs Magneto; Magneto can theoretically change the Earth's orbital path and create wormholes thanks to his electromagnet abilities, but he would still lose to Dr. Doom just because Doom is a force to be reckoned with when given time to prepare. Doom has beaten the Beyonder at one point, he just jobs to random superheroes because well..you know.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Hopefully batman takes it. Wolverine can take a L and more then likely live to see another day. Bat Man might not be able to bounce back from getting beat by wolvie
  • DarkRaiden
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I never said that Bruce wasn't peak human..he's just not in the same category as Cap. DC doesn't define peak human the way Marvel did when creating Captain America..Batman is peak human for Bruce Wayne's body..Bruce Wayne's body isn't enhanced in any manner. Daredevil is peak human for Matt Murdock's body..the Punisher is peak human for Frank Castle's body..Nighwing is peak for ? Grayson's body, etc..Captain America's body has been enhanced and is peak human for humanity..not just Steve Rogers' body. The idea was to create s super soldier, not just another regular guy who works out all of the time, since there were other folks out there like that..but none like Cap. That's great for DP, but I'm pretty sure that's not the norm..and again Deadpool is enhanced undergoing the same treatment as Wolverine when they were in the Weapon X program. The healing factors are always in play because there is no "off" switch.

If you've read any of Caps comics, then you'd have all the proof you need. The guy is much stronger, much faster, much more agile and more durable than Batman. Cap routinely fights superhuman villians with nothing more than his shield and the American Way and sons the ? out of all kinds of folks. He doesn't require extended prep to beat guys.. Cap's rogues gallery is >>>>> Batmans. The two crossovers you're referencing comes in the form of one fan voted fight..the other they didn't fight, it was just a brief spar in which Batman admitted that Cap was better..like I previously stated, DC will not let Superman and Batman to be shown in a negative light..Busiek hinted at Cap being better by a brief exchange between the two. Batman has never admitted to anyone being able to take him

Wolverine is barely faster or stronger than peak human? Ok, i guess if you're using Cap's definition of peak..I can roll with that.
    Slade is more on par with Cap physically except he's less skilled..What happened in Batman's first attempts at beating Slade, without the use of prep or prior knowledge of his enemy? Deathstroke beat the brakes off of him..What happened when Bruce met up with Bane? Granted Batman was put through a gauntlet, prior to fighting him but do you really think Cap would've lost to Bane, let alone get his back broken like a twig? Cap fights guys who would beat the ? out of Bane on a regular basis. Hell, Caps number 1 enemy in the Red Skull is enhanced.

that's great and all but where will Batman get this magnet? How would he even know Logan's bones are laced with adamantium? Is he just going to figure it out because he's....Batman? I've never known Batman to go for the ? so why would he try to electrocute him? Chop his limbs off? If there's a chance of limbs getting lopped off, I'd bet on the guy with unbreakable blades than can slice thru just about anything...

Batman's in the Justice Leauge who faces beings like Parallax, Darkseid, Doomsday, etc. And he survives just fine sometimes. Plus Bane >>Cap America after the gauntlet. Yes, I'll say it. And yes Deathstroke will beat Cap as well. I don't really see anyone in Cap's rogue gallery that's that hard to beat so w/e. Still, how's Wolverine gonna get past the jet and the batmobile?? He can't.

And Batman would realize his bones and and healing is enhaced when he uses some sort of gas to KO him or hit's him with his bow directly in the head and he doesn't go down or when he hit shim with a batarang and other weapons and he keeps getting up. That's when he'll notice and he'll cut up Wolverine and scatter him or just tie him up.

Also note that Batman carries explosives and nerve gas on him at all times. And as far as I know Cap lifts about 1200 pounds max and is as fast as olympic athletes as agile, etc. Batman lifts at least 1000, is as fast as olympic athletes and as agile, is a master of 127 styles and can dodge gunfire at point blank range. He's the same peak human as Cap.
  • jaxn
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Batman's in the Justice Leauge who faces beings like Parallax, Darkseid, Doomsday, etc. And he survives just fine sometimes.
    Wolverine is in the Xmen and Avengers. He's faced Onslaught and Thanos with the IG. He fights the Incredible Hulk straight up, no prep..the Hulk is >> Darkseid and Doomsday.
    Plus Bane >>Cap America after the gauntlet.
    Bane isn't greater than Cap in anything before, during or after a gauntlet.

Yes, I'll say it. And yes Deathstroke will beat Cap as well.
    It'd be a good fight but Cap's superior fighting skills would win the majority imo
    I don't really see anyone in Cap's rogue gallery that's that hard to beat so w/e.
    Oh yeah? I'm pretty sure Batman would beg to differ considering his rogues which feature those oh so tough villians as the Penguin, Riddler and the Mad Hatter
    Still, how's Wolverine gonna get past the jet and the batmobile?? He can't.
    I didn't realize jets and cars would be available in this match..Maybe Logan can bring the X-Jet or the Avengers Quinjet..or maybe he can ask Forge to whip him up some nifty vehicle to play smash derby. I mean, Wolverine has access to resources too.
    And Batman would realize his bones and and healing is enhaced when he uses some sort of gas to KO him or hit's him with his bow directly in the head and he doesn't go down or when he hit shim with a batarang and other weapons and he keeps getting up.
    so gas and blows to his head is going to let Batman know that Wolverine is a mutant with an enhanced healing factor and bones laced in unbreakable metal?? Damn Batman is that dude! I guess while Batman is doing all this, Wolverine will be reading the sports section in the St. Louis Post Dispatch
    That's when he'll notice and he'll cut up Wolverine and scatter him or just tie him up.
    It is easy to just tie him up and slice him into pieces..oh wait!
    Also note that Batman carries explosives and nerve gas on him at all times.
    finally, now we're talking..these are the best tactics Batman can use against him in a straight up fight, unfortunately Batman may pull these tactics out a little too late
    And as far as I know Cap lifts about 1200 pounds max and is as fast as olympic athletes as agile, etc.
    seems you have a lot to learn about Cap. I can give you a few issue numbers for Cap and Wolverine book's when I pull out the collection. Cap and Wolverine are much stronger and faster than that.
    Batman lifts at least 1000, is as fast as olympic athletes and as agile,
    right, this is Batman's peak..his potential, not Caps.
    is a master of 127 styles
    yep that's what that one comic said
    and can dodge gunfire at point blank range.
    he can? I don't recall Batman doing anything like this on a regular basis. As impressive as this is, there are others who can do the same, such as Daredevil, Iron Fist, Wolverine and Cap..here's the difference that allows these other guys to do it on a regular basis..Cap is enhanced..Wolverine is an enhanced mutant ..Daredevil has a radar sense and was trained by the Mystic Ninja ? that is Stick..Iron Fist has the ability to use his chi to amp his physicall attributes...Batman doesn't do these on a regular basis, that's why he wears an armored suit
    He's the same peak human as Cap.

nah, but we can agree to disagree
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Dude really brought in the jet and the Batmobile into this? Lmao!
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I Am Him wrote: »
    the fact that you have to say it can't be to the death cause it's not fair to Batman, tells me that he will never win against anybody that actually wants to hurt him. at the end of the day, wolverine is a killer, batman is a crazy guy who happens to have lots of money and some smarts. i think batman is as cool as the next guy, but i think DC made a mistake by making him this unstoppable human. he is not the strongest, smartest, or best fighter in his world. now he can beat people that he knows nothing about in other worlds? really? how is he going to have the time to come up with a way to beat wolverine? is wolvie just going to let him stroll off and do whatever he wants, or is he going to track him wheverever he goes. wolverine has been in more battles and fights than anybody in both universes. he is not just dumb animal who slashes, he is the best at what he does. now i'm not saying wolverine can't be beat, there are plenty of people on the marvel and dc side that can take him down, but wolverine has fought the hulk to a standstill, i don't think batman could take one good hit from the hulk. and where do u get this cyclops beat wolverine from?

"The effective range of his optic beam is approximately 2,000 ft. It has been observed to be focused tight enough to punch a pin hole through a coin, drill through the trunk of a log,[79] and pierce the skin of the Blob. Cyclops has shown the power of his optic blast by blasting through the walls of a hardened building, tunneling through solid rock,and blowing the top off a mountain.Cyclops' force beams were measured by Iron Man to be almost 2 Gigawatts. Two Gigawatts is about half the peak power output of the Doel Nuclear Power Plant.......... "

if he wasn't such a ? at times......he can ? Wolverine and alot of other motherfuckas
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    Lmao........I'm like WTF is it going to be a fist fight or a tech fight lol.

For reals lol! Muthafuckers be trying to find anyway for Batman to beat Wolvie. It's ridiculous! In a straight up fight Wolvie is beating that ass to a ? pulp and taking that dude's soul in the process. With no jets and a Batmobile...
  • DarkRaiden
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wolverine is in the Xmen and Avengers. He's faced Onslaught and Thanos with the IG. He fights the Incredible Hulk straight up, no prep..the Hulk is >> Darkseid and Doomsday.

Bane isn't greater than Cap in anything before, during or after a gauntlet.

It'd be a good fight but Cap's superior fighting skills would win the majority imo

Oh yeah? I'm pretty sure Batman would beg to differ considering his rogues which feature those oh so tough villians as the Penguin, Riddler and the Mad Hatter

I didn't realize jets and cars would be available in this match..Maybe Logan can bring the X-Jet or the Avengers Quinjet..or maybe he can ask Forge to whip him up some nifty vehicle to play smash derby. I mean, Wolverine has access to resources too.

so gas and blows to his head is going to let Batman know that Wolverine is a mutant with an enhanced healing factor and bones laced in unbreakable metal?? Damn Batman is that dude! I guess while Batman is doing all this, Wolverine will be reading the sports section in the St. Louis Post Dispatch

It is easy to just tie him up and slice him into pieces..oh wait!

finally, now we're talking..these are the best tactics Batman can use against him in a straight up fight, unfortunately Batman may pull these tactics out a little too late

seems you have a lot to learn about Cap. I can give you a few issue numbers for Cap and Wolverine book's when I pull out the collection. Cap and Wolverine are much stronger and faster than that.

right, this is Batman's peak..his potential, not Caps.

yep that's what that one comic said

he can? I don't recall Batman doing anything like this on a regular basis. As impressive as this is, there are others who can do the same, such as Daredevil, Iron Fist, Wolverine and Cap..here's the difference that allows these other guys to do it on a regular basis..Cap is enhanced..Wolverine is an enhanced mutant ..Daredevil has a radar sense and was trained by the Mystic Ninja ? that is Stick..Iron Fist has the ability to use his chi to amp his physicall attributes...Batman doesn't do these on a regular basis, that's why he wears an armored suit

nah, but we can agree to disagree

Batman can bring his jet and car cause he has a device on him that can call them to his side at any time. Last time I checked, Cap;s max was 1200 punds, just show me where he lifted more than that and you proved your point.

And with nerve gas, yes he can tie up and chop up Wolverine when he's temporarily unconscious. He can dodge gunfire at point blank range because the DC database says he can.

And Hulk has never >>>Darkseid and never will. Darkseid is skyfather(Odin/Zeus level) level and hurt Anti-Monitor who destroyed countless universes and stomped the entire Justice League easily.

And the feelings Wolverine's bones on Batmans hands will let him know that his skeleton is probably laced with metal, and his constant healing from bruises, breaks, and gas will inform Batman on Wolverine's healing factor.

Oh and we can agree to disagree.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Batman can bring his jet and car cause he has a device on him that can call them to his side at any time. Last time I checked, Cap;s max was 1200 punds, just show me where he lifted more than that and you proved your point.

And with nerve gas, yes he can tie up and chop up Wolverine when he's temporarily unconscious. He can dodge gunfire at point blank range because the DC database says he can.

And Hulk has never >>>Darkseid and never will. Darkseid is skyfather(Odin/Zeus level) level and hurt Anti-Monitor who destroyed countless universes and stomped the entire Justice League easily.

And the feelings Wolverine's bones on Batmans hands will let him know that his skeleton is probably laced with metal, and his constant healing from bruises, breaks, and gas will inform Batman on Wolverine's healing factor.

no doubt

and Batman took out Darkseid

So Batman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Odin/Zeus
  • jaxn
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I sent you a pm showing you where you can see some of Cap's feats..but if you've read any of his books you'd know he's easily much stronger than the number you site. Hell, he's been shown to casually bench 1100lbs in workouts. Cap has pulled a supply truck, carried a motorcycle, carried a utility pole, bent steel bars, caught a torpedo, broken out of cryogenic freezing..dude is strong. I'd say stronger than Wolverine. I'd give Cap the odds over Logan personally..it's just that it'll be hard to keep Wolverine down.
    And with nerve gas, yes he can tie up and chop up Wolverine when he's temporarily unconscious.
    Batman isn't walking around with anything in his arsenal that can chop him up
    He can dodge gunfire at point blank range because the DC database says he can.
    Not saying that he can't, but I wouldn't put too much stock in the DC database..you only use things like Marvel and DC databases to get a general idea of the character..to see their actual feats, you look at the comics.
    Superman has beaten the brakes off DS and had him begging for quarter..beat him until his eyes were swollen..DS has fallen off so badly it's a joke. I wouldn't give him odds against most elite top tiers..Odin/Zeus level? man stop. DS isn't even Thanos level

Yep
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Duh ? is Bats going to do to Wolvie? Y'all are tripping...Wolverine>>>>>Cap, and Bats
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if castle can out wit logan give batman a few hours and hell do even better like green arrow said "bruce is the greatest tactician on the planet"

but if the fight was to jump off w/o warning wolverine would win

hell if batman can prepare for kal-el he can prepare for anyone
  • Copper
    Options
    aneed123 wrote:
    man Batman is a human once he gets stabbed he dies lol

paul pierce disagrees
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    batman would win. If he got ambushed by dude he would just call his jet or some ? . Im sure he got somethin in his belt for ol logan
  • Copper
    Options
    if bruce can prep for supes he can prep for anyone....supes dont have many weaknessess
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    classic example of Prep Bat vs ambushed bat. Prep bat takes out damn near anyone. Wolverine catches that ? slippin, ya know walking around crime alley? Its a wrap. Great fight, but its a wrap
  • jaxn
    Options
    if you really believe Wolverine don't have opponents that would give Batman problems then you haven't read a single issue with Wolverine in it..i mean he was introduced into Marvel comics as a foe of the Hulk...the only way Batman has a chance of beating Logan is with prep and that's not even a guarantee. Batman's prep against Superman consists of using kryptonite, so lets not get carried away with that example.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Only reason Wolverine wins is healing abilties and those claws.. But Straight Up Hand to Hand Martial Arts Batman owns Wolverine..

As far as Captain America... they fought twice both to a draw and in the fan vote Batman got the upper hand and was winning and was only considerd the "loser" was when he drowned trying to save Captian America (Cap was able to recover and save Batman). Though it doesnt show how cause if you read the fight its close but water comes and sweeps Captain America far away and Batman throws a batarang and rope at Cap Wrist telling him to hold on then next scene u have Captian Ameria helping Batman out the sewer thus Batman "losing" (didnt explain or show how that happened).

They other time they fought in the JLA/Avengers crossover it was tie both acknowledge they had no clear advantage over the other in terms of fighting skill.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jaxn
    Options
    in JLA/Avengers Batman basically conceded that he'd lose to Cap. In Marvel vs. DC Cap had the upper hand, that's why Batman was hiding most of their fight..but that was a fan voted match up anyway.