Who can rap better? Lloyd Banks or Rick Ross?

Options

Comments

• MrCrafty
    MrCrafty Members Posts: 1,624
    edited June 2011
    Options
    if u want sumthing exciting.... Rick Ross
    sumthing to listen to b4 goin to bed..... Nyquil Banks
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    If it was irrelevant you wouldnt have qouted it.

Saturday night we are gonna be in the Car at the Club or on the Concert bumpin Rozay, talking to girls, taking flicks and shootin Vids....you will be alone at home bumping LLoyd Banks on your laptop while posting on the Reason..

Thats the difference between a relevant and credible opinion and an anonymous meaningless opinion.

and eminems new cd will out sell teflon don whats your point
  • politicalthug202
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lloyd Banks is the better Lyricist and Technical rapper.
    his rhyme patterns are way more complex and his wordplay is some of the best ever.

Lloyd Banks is respected by canibus that says alot.

now rick ross is a better artist as far as beat selection and compusing songs.

its same arguement ppl make about Pac and Biggie not that ross and banks are comparable to
    Pac and Biggie.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    C.O. Ross aint even better than 50

Dont know how he can be compared to a lyrical genius like banks

This thread is baseless and has no merit

If you a jive buckin millennium ? then u bump ross the clown who gets slaves masters tatted on him

Real ? cant and wont bump officer rick

I cant relate to fake thugs who use to get C.o employee of the months now talkin about slangin coke

Same thing can be said for 50
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited June 2011
    Options
    50>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ross

ross got some aite tracks. but he really ain't all that.
  • politicalthug202
    edited June 2011
    Options
    C.O. Ross aint even better than 50

Dont know how he can be compared to a lyrical genius like banks

This thread is baseless and has no merit

If you a jive buckin millennium ? then u bump ross the clown who gets slave masters tatted on him

Real ? cant and wont bump officer rick

I cant relate to fake thugs who use to get C.O. employee of the month plaques who now talk about slangin coke

Naw I gotta disagree Ross is better lyricist than 50

GRODT is better than anything Ricky has done but that because od production and choruses.

but verese for verse Rick Ross is better than 50 but Banks is better than both of them
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

Now i can understand how some people can ride wit Banks over Ross cuz lyrically he is better i just think Ross makes better and more consistent records.

But Fif!!!! That ? is garbage! When was the last time anybody played a 50 song on the radio or at a Club or even in their whip?? And we cant blame Fif's predicament on the politics of the music industry cuz that ? has way more pull then Ross.
  • aijalon
    aijalon Members Posts: 919
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Banks is nicer. Ross makes music that sells.
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

True story. Aint gonna lie sum of ross beats selections are ill. But lyrically he can't ? wit Banks or 50. Cmon son. We gonna act like Ross is king? Hell naw. Couldn't even see TI wen they had beef
  • PoeticMurder
    PoeticMurder Members Posts: 41
    edited June 2011
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4AU0_St7_o Banks all day, I like Ross but Ross don't got a track like this. His verse on Maybach Music 3 was pretty good tho!
  • qtipp73
    qtipp73 Members Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The Hunger for More 1 Easily ? on any cd Ross has put out.

Kanye didnt have a reason to lie when he said Banks was the most underrated ? in the game

Ross get busy but he aint ? with Banks with the pen game

I have a hard time believing anything Ross says at this point as far as his kingpin ? is concerned
  • HipHopFiend91
    edited June 2011
    Options
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    Now i can understand how some people can ride wit Banks over Ross cuz lyrically he is better i just think Ross makes better and more consistent records.

But Fif!!!! That ? is garbage! When was the last time anybody played a 50 song on the radio or at a Club or even in their whip?? And we cant blame Fif's predicament on the politics of the music industry cuz that ? has way more pull then Ross.

i still bump grodt,the masscre,50's tapes, and i ? with some of curtis.

its all taste i sit and wonder how some one puts themselves through a whole ross cd.
  • bmoreeast
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i still bump grodt,the masscre,50's tapes, and i ? with some of curtis.

its all taste i sit and wonder how some one puts themselves through a whole ross cd.

Yeah true it is all in taste.

I used to ? wit 50 heavy when he first dropped but him doing all his hooks and alot of his production i cant really get wit.

Banks i ? wit and even Yayo was my fav when they originally came out but he then regressed like a ? !

Ross is actually talented to me and his production is def better then most. I think his past will never allow him to be as successful as i think he should be tho.
  • HipHopFiend91
    edited June 2011
    Options
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    Yeah true it is all in taste.

I used to ? wit 50 heavy when he first dropped but him doing all his hooks and alot of his production i cant really get wit.

Banks i ? wit and even Yayo was my fav when they originally came out but he then regressed like a ? !

Ross is actually talented to me and his production is def better then most. I think his past will never allow him to be as successful as i think he should be tho.

that's some what true but a lot of people have the whole CO thing backwards.

and over time his lyrics have actually improved. The thing about ross i like is that he has an ear for beats.
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    LOL I can't believe some of you dudes think 50 is better than Ross. Like seriously?
  • HipHopFiend91
    edited June 2011
    Options
    LOL I can't believe some of you dudes think 50 is better than Ross. Like seriously?

i can't believe u think ross is better than biggie. I mean go ask anybody outside the ic and i'm willing to bet people will laugh in your face.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lyrically it goes Banks >>>>>> Fiddy >>>>>> Ross

musically Ross >>>>>>> Banks >>>>>> Fiddy
  • ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    genstasia wrote: »
    And why is ppl talking about Radio Play? It says who can RAP better and we all know skill does not = Radio play so that arguement is kinda irrelevent.

that ? kills me. we talkin overall skill, and ? run right to the charts. but let somebody use that argument for someone like em or jay, then its "oh the charts dont matter in terms of talent" the IC kills me.
  • bmoreeast
    edited June 2011
    Options
    What has Fif ever done that could make people say that he's lyrical??

Ross aint as lyrical as Banks but that Fat ? can rap

Ross killed this ? ! I dont even remember the last time i said "Damn Fif killed that ? "!
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    thelite wrote: »
    I am not sure coz i am new in this forum as you may notice :)

Post of thread.
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i can't believe u think ross is better than biggie. I mean go ask anybody outside the ic and i'm willing to bet people will laugh in your face.

Nah ppl in the real world are living in 2011 and understand that there is no way a man with 2 albums to his name can be the king of anything. Haven't met a real person who still listens to LAD or RTD. I'm sorry if its so hard to believe that a rapper working on his 5th album who has countless mixtapes to his name can't be mentioned along side a dead rapper with only two albums. Biggie could've been better than Ross, but at this point its almost laughable how many ppl y'all put that ? over who have been grinding and putting out quality music. Biggie in a top 5 is the most predictable, stale assertion of hip-hop knowledge ever displayed, ESPECIALLY when I know most you jokers here weren't even listening to hip-hop when this man was alive. Some one told you how great BIG was, you and many others never made that assumption on your own.

Ross>>>>Biggie

? forgives bout to be another classic from Ross.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    HFM1, Rotten Apple, The Big Withdraw and HFM2 are all better than any Ross CD.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    how come 90% of the songs posted by Ross stans have a feature? :(
  • HipHopFiend91
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Nah ppl in the real world are living in 2011 and understand that there is no way a man with 2 albums to his name can be the king of anything. Haven't met a real person who still listens to LAD or RTD. I'm sorry if its so hard to believe that a rapper working on his 5th album who has countless mixtapes to his name can't be mentioned along side a dead rapper with only two albums. Biggie could've been better than Ross, but at this point its almost laughable how many ppl y'all put that ? over who have been grinding and putting out quality music. Biggie in a top 5 is the most predictable, stale assertion of hip-hop knowledge ever displayed, ESPECIALLY when I know most you jokers here weren't even listening to hip-hop when this man was alive. Some one told you how great BIG was, you and many others never made that assumption on your own.

Ross>>>>Biggie

? forgives bout to be another classic from Ross.

lmao stanning at its finest this is the dumbest ? i've ever heard.

what do u mean no one is bumping LAD or RTD?!? that album is still getting played as of right now and will be played tomorrow.

biggies 2 cd's ? on ross whole catalouge, damn yall stay reaching.