Jill Scott's soul burns to see a white woman....

Options

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i think it's programming. its not impossible to like krakker ? , but having ones own race willing to admit openly they'd rather wife a bish that can still net u a life sentence based on a lie(providing u don't play professional sports) requires some investigation.
  • Mr. Terrific
    Mr. Terrific Members Posts: 483
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    why don't black men get mad when they see black women with white men?
    I don't know if it is a trend because I've always seen black women and white men, but lately I've seen/noticed it more FREQUENTLY. Especially over the last month or so. I talking about bad ass chicks with, at least from what I perceive, to be corny dudes. I don't like to hate but yeah I was hating. Then I mentally give that cracka props. He did something right.

flip-side : Also I see more white dudes being bold about their fascination with black women. Honestly I think in some way the media is helping to shape the minds of white dudes. I don't know if it is in a positive or negative light. I was surprised to find 2 white male co-workers that are married to black women. One dude is married to a fine ass African. ? was mind blowing becuz, he (and the other cat) doesn't come off as the type to like black women ...so...I guess it goes both ways

For a white dude to get a black chick, that dude has to break down a lot of barriers that SOME black women have. That cracka is probably putting in all kinds of psychological overtime
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    why don't black men get mad when they see black women with white men?

because of the ratio of blk men to blk women

you know something is up if ? who don't have any type of ? going for them can pull women SMH
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Black women have such a small window when it comes to getting a man:

he has to also be Black, as well as tall, handsome, six pack abs, good job, nice car, christian, dress nice, democrat, and sensitive.

and when they cant find that kind of Black man, well then, ummmm, they have to settle for guys like us. I dont have a problem with them dating outside the race. loneliness is the cousin of death. im kidding lol. but I will never sell-out tho. too embarrassing and might ? off the sistaz that i would never have a chance with anyway.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i need me a becky. ? black ? they only good for ?
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sovo_Nah wrote: »

he has to also be Black, as well as tall, handsome, six pack abs, good job, nice car, christian, dress nice, democrat, and sensitive.

and when they cant find that kind of Black man, well then, ummmm, they have to settle for guys like us. I dont have a problem with them dating outside the race. loneliness is the cousin of death. im kidding lol. but I will never sell-out tho. too embarrassing and might ? off the sistaz that i would never have a chance with anyway.

i see what you did there
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    flippin eck he's happy lol why she writing essays
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

I agree with the bolded part of your post. But not for the reasons u described. No, black hoes Have a small window when it comes to getting men because aside from the negroids, no other race finds nappy headed sheboons desirable
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

the bolded is the biggest lie ever told about a lot of black women

too many times I see these same chicks claiming they want all this, but then they got kids with a ? who has only one or two, or even NONE of these traits at all

basically, a lot of them don't know what they want.............you have to watch what they do, instead of listening to what they say
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »
    I agree with the bolded part of your post. But not for the reasons u described. No, black hoes Have a small window when it comes to getting men because aside from the negroids, no other race finds nappy headed sheboons desirable

SMH at yiou, i find your nappy headed sheboon of a mother very desirable bruh.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

I learned from IC chicks that my six pack does nothing for them. Some were able to flip a six pack into negative thing. IC ? .
  • 1of1
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the bolded is the biggest lie ever told about a lot of black women

too many times I see these same chicks claiming they want all this, but then they got kids with a ? who has only one or two, or even NONE of these traits at all

basically, a lot of them don't know what they want.............you have to watch what they do, instead of listening to what they say
    True stuff.

With a lot of women, it's about intrigue, excitement, and ? . and if you're talking serious relationship add security. That about it.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    typicall mentality for a woman to have but harbors no ill will when she sees a black woman in an IC relationship
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    if you date outside your race you will not go to Heaven
  • 1of1
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So, how would she feel if she saw a white woman with a less than successful black man?
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Exactly, black women only have a problem with interracial dating when the dude is successful or handsome.Superficial ass ? !

ROFL exclamation point got me dyin'.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Copper
    edited March 2011
    Options
    u dont hear white women complianing b/c white men like asian women......
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »
    wtf is a sheboon ?!

I'd like to know what I'm saying before I start using the word.
  • haute
    edited March 2011
    Options
    u dont hear white women complianing b/c white men like asian women......

then you must talk to a grand total of 1 white women

because coming up in high school, undergrad, and in work

those ? hate on them muthafuckas hard as hell
  • 1of1
    edited March 2011
    Options
    23489ddf9c00f46.jpg.........................
  • haute
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Copper
    edited March 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    then you must talk to a grand total of 1 white women

because coming up in high school, undergrad, and in work

those ? hate on them muthafuckas hard as hell

must be just in your area....b/c its certainly not in mine or maybe they do I just dont hear about it......but they certainly dont have 2 hour shows ? about it on CNN like bw
  • haute
    edited March 2011
    Options
    must be just in your area....b/c its certainly not in mine or maybe they do I just dont hear about it......but they certainly dont have 2 hour shows ? about it on CNN like bw
    I went to middle class private school all my life

trust me it's not an area thing

its just I've actually had real conversations with white women instead of assuming ? like most of ya'll do, and automatically putting white women on a pedestal

I've talked asain women who've been put down by white women for "taking" their man, dont be so naive with this ?

and CNN is ran by white men, of course they dedicate time to all the "woes" black people have

did you expect them to air out their own ? laundry, so that you can stop idealizing white culture

uuummmm

no
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    haute isnt bullshitting

..this isnt even some just some america ? either ...some greek women (from greece, not born and reared in america but claim greek due to parents) and other european nationalities shared rising complaints about Phillipina and other east asian invasions and them taking their men lmao

smh...? think they are ? on some exclusive ? "oh we is so bad and dey is so gud"

lmao
This discussion has been closed.