Jill Scott's soul burns to see a white woman....

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    I went to middle class private school all my life

trust me it's not an area thing

its just I've actually had real conversations with white women instead of assuming ? like most of ya'll do, and automatically putting white women on a pedestal

I've talked asain women who've been put down by white women for "taking" their man, dont be so naive with this ?

and CNN is ran by white men, of course they dedicate time to all the "woes" black people have

did you expect them to air out their own ? laundry, so that you can stop idealizing white culture

uuummmm

no
    every asian girl and most hispanic girl in my area date white men...and u probably got a diff. insight from them b/c ur a female but Ive had 2 close friends that were white girls and we talked about race alot but I honeslty never heard a white woman complain about IR dating (but I beleive u when u say they do) its just that no other person recieves hate about IR dating like black men. Ive never dated outside of black but when I used to go out and hang with white female friends the stares would keep coming mostly from bw....yet that hate is mutual with wm and bw
  • Copper
    edited March 2011
    Options
    and copperkid puts no one on a pedestal @ huate
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

its just I've actually had real conversations with white women instead of assuming ? like most of ya'll do, and automatically putting white women on a pedestal

I've talked asain women who've been put down by white women for "taking" their man, dont be so naive with this ?

and CNN is ran by white men, of course they dedicate time to all the "woes" black people have

did you expect them to air out their own ? laundry, so that you can stop idealizing white culture

uuummmm

no

Real ? , haute running this IC ? .
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

uuummmm

no
    There's actually a website I saw long ago about it.

White woman wrote a long ass dissertation about why do white men think Asians are so hot.

And the funniest ? is she said it was because "a white woman wont take their ? and they think white women are too 'feisty'" LOL

Sounds like a black female's reason for why black men date outside their race.

Females period dont want nobody happy unless its with them anyway. And if it cant be them it better damn well be somebody of the same race that at least LOOKS like them.

I for one am not against IR dating with other minorities. But black vs. white IR are almost always rooted in obscene levels of niggerdry.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    if you date outside your race you will not go to Heaven

Malcolm 21:1
  • #1 pick
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    House ? will always try to play the "we aer all one race the human race" ? .

But the bottom line is they just have self-hatred issues and idolize white ? because they see them as an "upgrade."

Now Im not saying black ? are a prize. They clearly arent. But cave ? are disgusting animals for the most part and u gotta get a black [boy] (slavery references intended) mad before he'll really admit thats why he really wants the cave ? . If that ? boy could wake up lilly ? white he would. Pink ? and all.

And that goes for the black ? ? too.
    Realness 101
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    of course a white woman wouldnt tell you that your a dude

but I've been in a bar or restuarant with white women

and when they see a white dude with an asian this is what you hear

"ugh you know it's because they practically act like slaves and are submissive"

"it's because he wants a door mat to wait on him, hand and foot"

"You know he has mommy issues"

any of that ? sound familiar????

it's natural as a black man to think, that ONLY black men deal with that ?

but theres plenty of white men who could tell you a few stories about some bizarre diagnosis they've received from their own, as to why they didn't date or marry a white girl

that type of insecurity is in every culture, the lonely will always find an excuse as to why they are alone
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

heard that ? damn near verbatim from foreigners

.america is on some segregated ? ...views and thoughts that we battle are a result of that
  • tearjerker
    tearjerker Members Posts: 153 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I like turtles
  • Fly_King
    Fly_King Members Posts: 136
    edited March 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    1. Black men and women don't belong to each other (we are not property), ? need to get the ? off this monolithic thinking. It's superficial to think that a interracial couple isn't with each other for good reasons.

2. The black women that she is talking about from slavery days are not the same black women you see hoe strolling down the street today, isn't Jill Scott divorced. Where the ? was all that black love blah blah blah ? at?

3. The world has progressed and we can't be hypocrites when it comes to discrimination, because i'm sure if a white parent's was to say to their kids they don't want their daughters or sons to date a black woman or man people would be up in arms about it. Ignorance is ignorance period!

4. SMH at these pretentious Neo Soul chicks, they irritate me. These India Arie,Jill Scott,etc type chicks always try to come off as deep and spiritual, but they ain't no different than these birds out here. They aren't any different because they dress like Ceelo and Andre 3000.

i agree with this above....c/s

scott has her opinion and it is what it is irrelevent to how im livin and how most ppl 2day are llz
    to quote jay: what you eat dont make me ?
  • Copper
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So in basically in other words women of every race ? about another race of women being seen as "The Prize"....ahhhhh
    and I neva thought that "only black men" deal with that ? . I just said black men get the most venom from it the magazines and the television special and even some movies about it.
    ...I remember in that book that some white dude came out with called "things white people like"...music festivals, whole food stores, birkenstocks and asian women was among the top...
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    1. It takes a black man and black woman to make a black person so we do belong to each other.Its you ideas of "individualism" that has your warped. You ? need to learn to have a little more respect for that which created you. Especially when it comes to you defending these same people that tried to belittle you, and still till this day will tell you who you are, what you are etc.
    2. The black women of today are products of the blacks women from slaves days. Just like white folks of today are products of white folks from slave days.
    3. The world has not progressed, dont confuse technological advances with advances as human beings. Europeans conquered the world and got comfortable, thats all that has changed. You ? are happy is hell they are letting you ? their woman, while you dont control the bare essentials that define your existence, a hard head makes a soft ass. Im almost praying for a major natural just so some you ? can understand how real it is.

You do know that white slace owners made babies with the female slaves? We probably all have a trace of cracka in us somewhere
  • #1 pick
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    There's actually a website I saw long ago about it.

White woman wrote a long ass dissertation about why do white men think Asians are so hot.

And the funniest ? is she said it was because "a white woman wont take their ? and they think white women are too 'feisty'" LOL

Sounds like a black female's reason for why black men date outside their race.

Females period dont want nobody happy unless its with them anyway. And if it cant be them it better damn well be somebody of the same race that at least LOOKS like them.

I for one am not against IR dating with other minorities. But black vs. white IR are almost always rooted in obscene levels of niggerdry.

Really, race is secondary. In a women world, me first, culture second, my nut third, and if she has a child he overrides all to #1 or #2.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    #1 pick wrote: »
    Realness 101

truth.......
  • #1 pick
    edited March 2011
    Options
    bigrizz wrote: »
    You do know that white slace owners made babies with the female slaves? We probably all have a trace of cracka in us somewhere

Not everyone been here before and since slavery and another thing, your blood genes is normally swiped out by fifth generation.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    this is a good ass thread. I dont have anything to add, I thought I did but then I saw somebody else posted my thoughts, just to have another person logically refute it...only to have another one dispute that. this is what the g&s should be like..not neccessarily race or problem related thread but threads that stimulate the critcal thinking and a level of feedback like this one.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    black people cry racism yet are equally racist

blackie TALKS a big game...but when the interacial ? pops off they dont disown their children/ relative/ whoever behind that ? ...they accept the others as one

whitey on the other hand........

(meant to quote this initially)
  • Copper
    edited March 2011
    Options
    one more thing.....u never see pretty black women complaining about this...always the trolls or the ones that couldnt identify a good black man if he saved them from dangling off the side of a cliff
  • I Self Lord & Master
    edited March 2011
    Options
    one more thing.....u never see pretty black women complaining about this...always the trolls or the ones that couldnt identify a good black man if he saved them from dangling off the side of a cliff

u sound.......... very bothered

let it out young brother
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

thats because of the underlined below.....when you got your ? together ? what the next person doing...damn that grey color....

of course a white woman wouldnt tell you that your a dude

but I've been in a bar or restuarant with white women

"You know he has mommy issues"

any of that ? sound familiar????

it's natural as a black man to think, that ONLY black men deal with that ?

but theres plenty of white men who could tell you a few stories about some bizarre diagnosis they've received from their own, as to why they didn't date or marry a white girl

that type of insecurity is in every culture, the lonely will always find an excuse as to why they are alone
  • trACE_evidence
    trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ayo Jill Scott: Cry me a river of gravy.

CMurphylaughing.gif..........
  • Copper
    edited March 2011
    Options
    u will never see a Gabriel Union or Angela Bassett writing about this ? ...
  • I Self Lord & Master
    edited March 2011
    Options
    u will never see a Gabriel Union or Angela Bassett writing about this ? ...

and they are "good women" because?

u dont know them hoes
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm ashame of some of the things that have been posted in this thread....black people will never see the light.smh
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    darxwell wrote: »
    wtf is a sheboon ?!

I'd like to know what i'm saying before i start using the word.

exhibit a:

2uj38f7.jpg
This discussion has been closed.