Cheapseats 2k Thread

Options

Comments

• FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yroholla wrote: »
    you actually didnt get at me second time....told ? its time for the takeover

haha good game...ima turn it up though..
  • p swayze 166
    p swayze 166 Members Posts: 120
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'll smash any of yall....ranked in the top 400 on xbox....490 and like 51 record....holla at me gt XBOX- P Swayze166
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options
    fly free is another victim of mine...
  • FlyFreeCt
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'll smash any of yall....ranked in the top 400 on xbox....490 and like 51 record....holla at me gt XBOX- P Swayze166

Yo you won but that pushin start ? you be doin all game is ? my ? ..play straight up..i was beatin you most of the game..
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    Yo you won but that pushin start ? you be doin all game is ? my ? ..play straight up..i was beatin you most of the game..

its cuz ya connection is ? awful kept lagging when I get the ball and then i wind up with a turnover....fix ya internet bruffa
  • FlyFreeCt
    edited July 2011
    Options
    its cuz ya connection is ? awful kept lagging when I get the ball and then i wind up with a turnover....fix ya internet bruffa

That wasn't my ? thats yours..my ? is full green..ya ? was all red, i saw it in when we was in the lobby..i got a perfect connection my ? ,,
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options
    That wasn't my ? thats yours..my ? is full green..ya ? was all red, i saw it in when we was in the lobby..i got a perfect connection my ? ,,

no u dont, u had full red, I stay full green bruffa.....dont matter anyways, u still got spanked by 10....im out here
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options

plus ppl in this thread have already complained about ya weak ass connection SMH...cmon son...upgrade.
  • FlyFreeCt
    edited July 2011
    Options
    no u dont, u had full red, I stay full green bruffa.....dont matter anyways, u still got spanked by 10....im out here

i aint get spanked, i lost by 8 and had a 8 point lead in the 4th wit you hittin start..and my joint was full green..run it back hof 3
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i aint get spanked, i lost by 8 and had a 8 point lead in the 4th wit you hittin start..and my joint was full green..run it back hof 3

u was never up 8 LOL....now u just lyin....pausing my ass....u got no D just try to take charges at midcourt and play off ball D so the CPU can do all the work....u weak bro....go practice im out zzzzzzzzz, peace
  • FlyFreeCt
    edited July 2011
    Options
    u was never up 8 LOL....now u just lyin....pausing my ass....u got no D just try to take charges at midcourt and play off ball D so the CPU can do all the work....u weak bro....go practice im out zzzzzzzzz, peace

? what is you talkin bout?? Why would i lie bout having a 8 point lead in the 4th?? You know i was up, you weak ? , you pressed start 55 times the whole game to try and take me out a rhythm..You made a run in the 4th doin that ? ...Why i aint lie on nobody else i played on here, if im lyin now???
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    sounds about right lmao.

im bout to hop on the xbox. these ps3 ? is duckin
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LMAO this scrub coo cooo sent me a custom challenge on SUPERSTAR difficulty then wouldn't show up when I told him to meet me in HOF lobby 3 LMAO.....noobs SMH...I went up in 10 in teh first qtr and was like ummm this is on a easy difficulty bro...especially when I dunked on his whole team with kobe maddd arcade fake style....cmon son...hall of fame level or gtfoh noob
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options
    been in hof lobby 3 for 10 minutes this dude SIGNED OFF...hahahahaha wowwwwwwwww cmon son...dude sent me a custom challenge and when I exposed his ? ass he signed off and left...I threw 3 alley oops on him in the first quarter LMAOOOO....btw...Im still in the HOF lobby, where u at youngin'??
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited July 2011
    Options
    rofl this ? p swayze frontin like this aint HOF mode. ? i sent a custom challenge to put the game on HOF mode. WHY YOU LIE?!

? aint have no issues wit the game till i ran a zone on him and he couldnt do ? . He aint complain till i went on a run on him. ? got locked up the 2nd qtr and quit

LLwpn.jpg
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options
    rofl this ? p swayze frontin like this aint HOF mode. ? i sent a custom challenge to put the game on HOF mode. WHY YOU LIE?!

? aint have no issues wit the game till i ran a zone on him and he couldnt do ? . He aint complain till i went on a run on him. ? got locked up the 2nd qtr and quit

LLwpn.jpg

i quit cuz u playin on all star nukka....doesnt explain you ducking me and not showing up IN HALL OF FAME LOBBY 3...? ass nukka.....a zone...really...lol...im still waiting
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited July 2011
    Options
    First u claim im on superstar, now im on allstar. ? ? and take ur L. U trash.if u wouldnt go under every screen i wouldnt be raining 3's wit B Roy
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options
    y u scared son....L...u played on superstar and we didnt go past teh 2nd quarter cuz I was messaging u while u were shooting 3s or whatever u was doing.....im still waiting u hidin ass nukka
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ........still waiting
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options
    .......stillllllllllllllll waiting......u a scary nukka man
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? im busy now. We was on HOF. bottomline. ? . Take ur L.
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options
    hhahhaa u busy now???? nukka ? if we was still playing itd be the 4th u ? liar scared ass ? man...how am I gonna take an L when u scared to play
  • p swayze 166
    edited July 2011
    Options
    u busy but u keep posting on a message board.....u a ? scary ass liar bro
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    edited July 2011
    Options
    u quit.

/discussion
  • p swayze 166